Community MetaSteam | February 2020 - Marching Towards Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron D.

MetaMember
Jul 10, 2019
I can send you one, I got it from owning Darkest Dungeons.

Edit: Cant remember your Steam name lol

Edit 2 : nvm I remembered sent you the offer.
Thank you so much, Eonden! As noted below, I finally did get the coupon automatically as I own DD, so I declined your offer and used the coupon Steam gave me instead. Thanks either way though!

Owners of Darkest dungeon receives a coupon
Got it, thanks. Weird that I own the game but didn’t get the coupon till later.

But I own Darkest Dungeon and never received one. :(
Same. Guess it just takes a while.

Either way Stoneshard get!

Been watching Nookrium’s stream and the game looks super-fly.

Reactions: lashman

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Decent Humble for me, grabbed Frostpunk+DLC, Eliza, Night Call, Underhero, The Hex and Book of Demons. Didn't claim Warstone TD nor Cryofall, and gave the rest away. I don't own some of them but they either don't interest me a lot or as is the case with Shenzen I/O, it's too Zachtronics for me.

Reactions: Guilty of Being

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Seriously, what's up with the Steam store page being down so often lately, it's getting really annoying.

Reactions: DeejayDoom

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018

And I don't even know what half are! Neither does Steam, since it displays only five entries.
One day I'll ask Steam Support to fix that for lulz.

xinek

日本語が苦手
Apr 17, 2019
Glad to hear the bundle is good this time -- there will be so many cheapass keys for me to buy from forum sellers!!

Will probably get a set of Switch coupons, will use one of them on AC, but should I use the second on Sword or wait for another game? Im a total Pokemon newbie, I know about the controversies, but don't really know if the controversies are about things I will know when playing the game.
I've played a bit of Pokemon in the past, so not a total noob. I had a blast with the game, and it didn't seem like anything at all was missing. I definitely got my money's worth and then some, and I'm still playing it. So I'd say if you're interested in the game, don't let the overly dedicated fanbase discourage you. Also, add me if you want to team up for raids or trading on AC (that goes for the rest of you, too):
Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
My RGB ram just arrived and now I'm seriously considering a RGB SSD too :smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes:
I saw RGB cable combs the other day! What a world. If only I were made of money and time.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Stoneshard is lots of fun so far. My only complaint is that it's hard to see where you'll be safe from archers. Arrows are kicking my ass in this game.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Giant Bomb are playing Split or Steal now, looks interesting but something i'd be garbage at. lol

My RGB ram just arrived and now I'm seriously considering a RGB SSD too :smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes:
The last time i heard about RGB SSD was a JaysTwoCents video where it was overheating and causing SSD thermal throttling. I'm sure they've dealt with the issue by now but have a look about.

MJunioR I had a quick look and it's the HyperX Fury SSDs with 75! LEDs on them that had an issue. SSDs with "sensible" numbers of RGD should be fine.

Seventy Five LEDs on an SSD!

Last edited:

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
The last time i heard about RGB SSD was a JaysTwoCents video where it was overheating and causing SSD thermal throttling. I'm sure they've dealt with the issue by now but have a look about.
I remember the video you are talking about, back then I would never have considered having a SSD with RGB lol

Anyway, Hardware Unboxed had a response / follow-up video on that and according to Steven it was mostly a fault on Kingston's part and maybe even on just Jayz' unit. Hopefully I won't have any issues as I'm picking an ADATA one, which are supposed to be ok

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
This month's Humble was pretty good for me. 3 games I actually wanted, 3 that looked at least interesting enough to try and 12 games in total means I only had to choose one of the three games I already owned (and it came with a bonus DLC code!) It's been hit and miss so far but if I had to pause for the second month in a row I think I would've just lost interest entirely.

Then again, I'm still working my way through Witcher 3 (just started Blood & Wine) and I can't even begin to think about playing anything else right now. So it's not like i need more games in my backlog. Hell, I'm getting steadily closer to 200h of playtime and I'm STILL thinking about going straight into NG+ once I'm done. Any other game would've overstayed its welcome like a hundred hours ago. This fucking game, man...

Status
Not open for further replies.