Community MetaSteam | February 2020 - Marching Towards Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainking187

Mar 12, 2019
I don’t understand Night Call. I played one case and I was able to figure out who the killer was through the evidence. I played a different case now and the person that was actually the killer should have been ruled out due to the evidence I found. Is some evidence just bullshit and I’m supposed to figure that out somehow?

Reactions: Ge0force

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
This month's Humble was pretty good for me. 3 games I actually wanted, 3 that looked at least interesting enough to try and 12 games in total means I only had to choose one of the three games I already owned (and it came with a bonus DLC code!) It's been hit and miss so far but if I had to pause for the second month in a row I think I would've just lost interest entirely.
I'm not complaining, 3 games on my wishlist, 4 games I don't own, 1 DLC and 3 high end games for trading.

Last edited:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Brainstorming (the term is a taddd exaggerated) a thread. What is the name of the header image some OT get and how do you set it up ?

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
Looks like I've "lost" my old Subscriber thing, and now I'll have to follow the old plan...
Oh well...

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
Don't forget to buy a RGB power supply 😉
I'm trying to forget them before I go bankrupt, hopefully when I purchase a PSU those Thermaltake Smart ones are out of stock because welp :sweaty-blob:

there isn't any rgb hdd is there? I'm actually surprised to see that at least the stores I checked, the standard still is WD, Seagate and Toshiba

Reactions: Ge0force

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
I need to go back to Rising at some point.
I quit at that first "real" boss, a dog enemy, because I really couldn't figure out how to block, and then remembered that people were recommending some Youtube guide at the time. Just didn't feel like watching videos for basic stuff that should be in the game.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
I have made a Wallpaper OT.

I'm sorry.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
I quit at that first "real" boss, a dog enemy, because I really couldn't figure out how to block, and then remembered that people were recommending some Youtube guide at the time. Just didn't feel like watching videos for basic stuff that should be in the game.
You press the stick in the direction of the attack and press the light attack button before the attack lands, iirc.
It's not really difficult once you've got it right the first time.
The dog fight is basically where you're supposed to practice the parry mechanic until you're good enough with it to beat him. And that was a pretty smart choice tbh, because this really is a fundamental mechanic in the game and you're not going to make it far without it.

Looks really good and very cheap, too bad no English.
I've been waiting for an english translation for this game since it came out. But at that price I might just buy it regardless and continue waiting :/

Reactions: Mivey

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Not really interested in anything in this month's Humble Choice other than Eliza. Not that they're bad games; just I don't see myself playing them.

(If someone has a spare and wants to trade for some of last month's games, I've got a few left over including Graveyard Keeper, Shadow of War, etc.)

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Filtered out by the scrub filter, gg :H02laughing:

Reactions: NarohDethan

sprinkles

Dec 8, 2018
GiantBomb playing PSO2 beta right now (UPF, so you gotta be subscribed).

Barely working though.
Nice to have finally have a reason to watch GB content again! I nearly did not resub last time because I watch them not as much as a few years ago.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
I need to start playing Blade Runner so I can follow the GBE playthrough of it (and listen to the Watch Out For Fireballs episode on it). Iceborne has put everything on pause, for now.

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Stoneshard is lots of fun so far. My only complaint is that it's hard to see where you'll be safe from archers. Arrows are kicking my ass in this game.
I bought it after all the chat in this thread and i had a voucher. Haven't tried it yet but it looks to be in a similar vein to battle Brothers which i liked a lot.

Reactions: Deku and Ge0force

ZKenir

MetaMember
May 10, 2019
Reactions: sanhora

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Whoa 10k viewers
And players.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
And players.

It makes me very happy to see this kind of games performing well! 😊

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
You press the stick in the direction of the attack and press the light attack button before the attack lands, iirc.
It's not really difficult once you've got it right the first time.
The dog fight is basically where you're supposed to practice the parry mechanic until you're good enough with it to beat him. And that was a pretty smart choice tbh, because this really is a fundamental mechanic in the game and you're not going to make it far without it.

I've been waiting for an english translation for this game since it came out. But at that price I might just buy it regardless and continue waiting :/
Likewise. Discount ends om the 13th right?

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Is the prologue of stoneshard included or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.