Community MetaSteam | February 2020 - Marching Towards Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
It is starting to make more sense to play on a PS3 emulators instead of subscribing to PSNow...
Sony, it's your move.
well HZD is coming ... and Dreams ... and probably more games :p

also - change your tag colour already, goddammit! ;)

Reactions: ISee

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Speaking of Epic it feels like long time since last exclusive announcement.
Literally "Corruption 2029" last week from the team of Mutant Year Zero.

they're either saving it all for a BIG announcement ... or maybe, just maybe publishers aren't that keen on doing egsclusives anymore

i certainly hope it's the latter ... but something tells me it's the former
Potentially Sony timed deal, yes, but I think that will probably be it and that's it,

Reactions: lashman

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Or he will use this to convince even more devs and publishers to sign EGS exclusivity deals. Sweeney may be acting like a clown on Twitter, but he's not stupid...
Well I personally try to see things in a more positive light. :)

Anyways, I finished

In VR mode. I tried the game also in non-VR mode when it released, but didn't really like it, but VR made it so much better, solving puzzles is a lot easier when you see things in a new perspective provided by VR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nabs and Ascheroth

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Daemon is still among upper global top sellers right after Wolcen and Metro, now I hope that Marvelous will port RF4S
I would be really surprised if they don't, same goes for NMH3 and RF5, slowly but steady ^^

A Sony deal is what I expect. (Would be nice for me personally if that's it, since I don't really care about the games)
Well, Although I don't care about those games at all, personally, I would like them to launch everywhere so people can enjoy them wherever they want. But deals are deals and tbh, 12 months are not something that hard to wait.

famous last words ;)
My last words won't be those but "At last, at long last I will rest"

Reactions: lashman

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
They should just give Horizon free to everyone who buys Death Stranding. It would be a good way to help DS's sales. Whoever is porting DS could easily do it too since its same engine.

Horizons old now and been very cheap on PS4 anyways.

Tho I can definitely see a scenario where they are porting it to the PS5 as a super duper console launch remaster and they'll put that version on PC as well shortly after. Or maybe same time.

inky

🤔
Apr 17, 2019
Suddenly into ARPGs, so decided to wait for Exodus Expansion Pass and Daemon for the next Steam sale.

Downloading Path of Exile, only played it for 83min according to Steam, hope it clicks this time, Grim Dawn, also barely touched this, hope it's good and doesn't feel old or anything
PoE takes a while getting used to. I hope it clicks this time. If you have any doubts don't hesitate to ask!

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
And that is

completed, a bit short, but great design and gameplay, somewhat confusing what to do though.

Feel like Im on a good roll with VR games finished, trying to do as many as I can before Alyx is out as I fear (also hope) that Alyx will bring VR gameplay leaps forward so some of todays VR games might feel outdated.

Reactions: Nabs

rybrad

Apr 22, 2019
In Diablo 2 you could play with friends with direct IP connections. Can you do it in wolcen
I'm asking because I don't want to rely on a server to play multiplayer

Also, is it easy to play solo?
There is no way to play with other people without playing on the wolcen server. IP connections or even lan options would have been very welcome as I only care about playing with friends and not randoms.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Well I personally try to see things in a more positive light. :)
The way it should be. :)

I still believe that these exclusivity deals will only end when Epic stops making them. Epic is waving with way too much money towards devs and publishers to refuse.

Anyways, I finished

In VR mode. I tried the game also in non-VR mode when it released, but didn't really like it, but VR made it so much better, solving puzzles is a lot easier when you see things in a new perspective provided by VR.
You've finished lots of games this weekend! Home alone? 🙂

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
You've finished lots of games this weekend! Home alone? 🙂
My teaching practicum ended this friday (studying to become a teacher). Was for 4 weeks, but kinda wish it was longer as it was sad to say goodbye to the pupils, got to know them a lot. But I can still become a substitute teacher for them until Im done with the studies and then I am an actual teacher.

Last edited:

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata

It keeps going down.
Sadly, people are way too quick to react to negative things, and don't really think about team sizes or experience. They think that a small team like Wolcen's can achieve what Blizzard couldn't with Diablo 3 regarding launch issues. I get that the game doesn't work in online mode right now, but well, that's kinda what happens with most hyped online games nowadays, too many people try to get in, servers die. At least here we also have an offline mode to keep going on a different character while we wait for online to go up again.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Off topic post:

I am having trouble updating my work computer to the latest Windows 10 update. Currently it's on 1809 update, so it's two major updates behind.
The problem I am having is that when the update is 95% finished it starts to revert the changes, making nothing gets updated.
What can I do to fix this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.