Community MetaSteam | February 2020 - Marching Towards Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taborcarn

Battle Santa
Feb 28, 2019
I.... finished Bloodstained?
I defeated Gebel, the last boss? I am not sure, it ended so abruptly. Have I missed something? Even Miriam feels that something is missing
Yes, there is more. I could spoil, but at that point it'd probably be better to check a guide for more accurate info.

Reactions: QFNS and Deku

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
The Suicide of Rachel Foster made me realize how little I care about critic reviews. I realized the game was releasing in a few hours so I went looking out for reviews, weren't many, but suddenly I thought why not just wait to see what the Steam user reviews will tell me post-release.

So I care more about Steam user reviews than critic reviews.

rybrad

Apr 22, 2019
I.... finished Bloodstained?
I defeated Gebel, the last boss? I am not sure, it ended so abruptly. Have I missed something? Even Miriam feels that something is missing
I just did this the other day, it is a fakeout ending. Apparently it is a callback to an earlier Castlevania game or something. Like Nabs said, you will probably need to look it up as it was annoying figuring it out.

Reactions: QFNS, Nabs and Deku

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Looks like M&B with mods and no substantial improvements. I hope things like sieges work this time and battle unit numbers are balanced for fun or we at least have a functional auto resolve that doesn't handicap you too much if you choose to use it to save time on battles that would last too long. Late game was ridiculous with hundreds of units per lord and the potential to encounter more than one bundled up together, it wasn't fun at that point, just a chore.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
I thought the mech combat game MAV was just about dead a while now but nope, it's alive!
It sounds like the next release will be a pretty major one, however long it takes to arrive. I hope it can revitalize the game and bring it on par with its inspirations.

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018

GTAIV Complete Edition will have Steam achievements.

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France

And a price bump...

Edit: The episodes can be bought from cheaper on Steam than on Voidu:

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Ooft that's much more than I would have thought 😕
Where did these numbers come from? First I've heard
They are not official numbers, they are from Playtracker using the Xbox app api to track copies. So I don't know if game pass version is added towards the 700k.

Reactions: AHA-Lambda

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
They are not official numbers, they are from Playtracker using the Xbox app api to track copies. So I don't know if game pass version is added towards the 700k.
It doesnt. Gamepass has its own app id. However it also includes pirated copies. It might also include Steam copies from people who preordered but idk.

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
What I wouldn't give for a team to form from Ritual vets that make tongue in cheek 3rd and 1st person action games and/or LevelLord to work with them.

Sin Ep1 was really good, alas twas not to be
Not enough AAA macro levels these days. But now I want to play a Pavlov VR macro map.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018

Oh wow, cool. Better late than never, I suppose. Might get me to finally play Ballad of Gay Tony. Last time I tried, the game just would not work because of GFWL.

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
Mostly didn't watch, but did he talk at all about how game loading rates are affected mostly by development choices? If a game dev wants to lean into maximizing throughput from storage, they can develop it that way, although to use that efficiently they'll need a higher end CPU than next gen consoles will have...

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Apr 17, 2019
Connecticut, USA
steamcommunity.com
not exactly a high bar ;)

So hyped!!!!! And with multiplayer gone the list is a lot more doable.

Reactions: madjoki and lashman
Status
Not open for further replies.