Community MetaSteam | February 2020 - Marching Towards Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019

With zero marketing lol. Even Dreams has more marketing.

Reactions: lashman and PC-tan

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com

I see that it's available only on Xbox One.

Reactions: KainXVIII

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019

Xbox?

Reactions: KainXVIII

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
Cordelia you just can't come into the steam thread, post games and make us all hope. Even if it's just a potential win store version. It's just not fair.

:crying-face: :crying-face: :crying-face:

Reactions: lashman

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Top o' the mornin'

I've attempted to buy a copy of Resident Evil 3 on your store and was prompted with the message "Charge could not succeed/payment failed" at the end of the procedure.

Thus, i tried again, and was prompted with the same error once more.

Then i went on to have a check of my emails and have been billed twice for it, or rather, bought two copies.

I would like to request a refund of ONE of these two copies

Order ID's:
[...]

Order ID's:
[...]

I hope you are capable and willing to help me return these capitalist value papers back unto me.

I wish you a pleasant start into the week!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Let's see if Gamebillet is gonna give me a refund for this error of theirs.
I had this exact experience happen to me with Sony's own PSN store once, and that fuckass, trashass company refused.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I GOT A RESPONSE REFUND A MINUTE?????????

ON A SUNDAY NIGHT???????????????????????????????????????

WTF???????????????????

Tryna figure out where the support employees must be located

Working in a callcenter, It is quite possible the support person is working late evening or night shift.

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Okay so I have extra keys for Atari Vault, Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter, and The Surge. @ or quote me with a picture of something related to the game you want and I'll PM you the key. First come first serve.

Last edited:

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
That's

finished.

"Crazy weird" are the right words for it.
One of my favorite VR experiences of 2018, loved it, it has some really weird moments and Portal vibes everywhere.

Reactions: ISee

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018

Square Enix as usual.
This means a PC release could happen any day too tho…

:h02excite:

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Hmm, tempted to get a "cheap" RE3 key from that AMD promotion thing. There's already some traders selling it @$35 on steamtrades.
Oh, gotta find me a cheap key then. Wait, does the promo already give out keys? Last year I did the one with RE2, DMC5 and Div2 and afair you had to link your account, it was a direct activation right before the games released.

Firewithin

MetaMember
Dec 19, 2018
ive been looking for a new desk but so many are so ugly or dont have what im looking for lol.

on topic of gaming.....i restarted Bioshock Remasted this weekend and the first bioshock was so damn good. one of the best atmospheres there was/is

Reactions: arts&crafts

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com
Oh, gotta find me a cheap key then. Wait, does the promo already give out keys? Last year I did the one with RE2, DMC5 and Div2 and afair you had to link your account, it was a direct activation right before the games released.
Yeah, it's direct activation, you can't redeem re3 yet. The $35 for monster hunter world + Iceborne is also interesting, but I never played a mh game before. that one you can redeem right away.

arts&crafts

MetaMember
Oct 26, 2018
ive been looking for a new desk but so many are so ugly or dont have what im looking for lol.

on topic of gaming.....i restarted Bioshock Remasted this weekend and the first bioshock was so damn good. one of the best atmospheres there was/is
Yea I played and 100% both Bioshock and Bioshock 2 remastered recently and they are still amazing.

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, it's direct activation, you can't redeem re3 yet. The $35 for monster hunter world + Iceborne is also interesting, but I never played a mh game before. that one you can redeem right away.
Next question would be then how sellers are selling games seperately, since it's one account. Also don't you need an AMD card? Afair that was the case a year ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: didamangi

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com
Almost bought a doom eternal key for the bethesda launcher thinking it was a steam key. Sucks. Have to suck it up and pay the full price on steam I guess.

Next question would be then how sellers are selling games seperately, since it's one account. Also don't you need an AMD card? Afair that was the case a year ago.
Don't know, but some advertised you don't need AMD hardware to redeem it.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I actually understand. They really want to play, but don't really wanna use EGS, but they cave in, so they play the game, maybe not fully due to other things happening in their lives, they still want the game on Steam, Steam version releases, they uninstall the game from EGS and uninstall EGS, they buy Steam version, that's it.
:p

I'm still waiting on EA to put their games on Steam, any day now.

The cellphone market is very competitive. There are just a lot of phones out there and some of them have somewhat similar features and cost roughly about the same... I think I spent something like 2 plus days just thinking of what phone to get and I ended up deciding to get a Google Pixel 3a.

I don't think I will be buying any new games, other than maybe Animal Crossing? I have never played an animal crossing game before but I would imagine that it's vaguely similar to Marvelous Harvest Moon games (not the Nastume ones).

Phones seem to be weird since I want to buy the newest model seeing how I need the thing to last over 2 years. But yet when it comes to stuff like PC stuff and graphics card I was okay with getting a used GPU for a GPU that was already at least 2 years old (but that was within my budget)

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018

Ah, the SNK approach.

Kandrick

Jun 10, 2019
Switzerland
I almost forgot UNICLR comes out this week. Don't think they even said a thing about PC ? :kd_senkothink:

Japanese companies, especially fighting game related ones, still continue to impress me, in a negative way.

Reactions: sprinkles
Status
Not open for further replies.