Community MetaSteam | February 2020 - Marching Towards Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Almost caved in multiple times regarding Blands 3 on Epic.

I thought it was odd that the 2K press release said april despite it being a 6 month exclusive, so they apparnetly pushed it forward to march.

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Almost caved in multiple times regarding Blands 3 on Epic.

I thought it was odd that the 2K press release said april despite it being a 6 month exclusive, so they apparnetly pushed it forward to march.
I almost did too, and by that I mean my friend gave me his AMD code and I got close to installing and playing it but decided not to because I want achievements.

Reactions: lashman

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
OMFG at all the BG3 screens, footage, camera and zoomed in dialogue scenes. Also the glorious and difficult tactical turn based combat.

Reactions: Alexandros

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Surely with how good the graphics are up close in BGIII you can play the game with a close up angled camera a la Dragon Age to let it all in, right? But hopefully with a smoother and consistent point & click interface intact rather than the weird stuff in that game, switching between modes or whatever else.

Wildebeet

First Stage Hero
Dec 5, 2018
Lots of nice stuff on sale right now. Here's how I see my evening going. I've got my cart loaded up with games, but my plan is to narrow it down to just one or two that I will play very soon because that's just being responsible. Later, I'll have a few drinks. Maybe one more. Oh hell, you only live once, right? Another drink, then! Purchase them all. Tomorrow I plan to feel a little bad about it.

Firewithin

MetaMember
Dec 19, 2018
stupid question incoming.....

i am planing on a ground up rebuild this year but was thinking about replacing my monitor earlier as my current one may be dimming a little bit.....i have a 970 and was wondering if upgraded to a 1440 monitor how much the 970 will hold me back with that?

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Noticed something interesting while I was looking around. On humblebundle they're still selling Metro Exodus EGS keys, but GMG is now selling Steam keys for it instead.
Fanatical and GamesPlanet also sell Steam codes. It's because of EGS's whole dumb thing where devs (aside from take two lol) could only sell codes on EGS and Humble. So when the exclusivity deal ended, Deep Silver also started selling the game on other 3rd party sellers.

Reactions: PC-tan and lashman

Stevey

Gromlintroid
Dec 8, 2018
stupid question incoming.....

i am planing on a ground up rebuild this year but was thinking about replacing my monitor earlier as my current one may be dimming a little bit.....i have a 970 and was wondering if upgraded to a 1440 monitor how much the 970 will hold me back with that?
I have a 1080 and am cautious about buying a 1440 monitor (144hz gsync)

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
Fanatical and GamesPlanet also sell Steam codes. It's because of EGS's whole dumb thing where devs (aside from take two lol) could only sell codes on EGS and Humble. So when the exclusivity deal ended, Deep Silver also started selling the game on other 3rd party sellers.
I was not aware that this was a thing. I'll make sure to avoid humble so I never make a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.