Community MetaSteam | February 2021 - We Don't Do Regional Pricing in This House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Xbox controllers are out of stock on Amazon (and the two biggest French hardware retailers). Everything is out of stock. Kill me, now :disappointed-but-relieved-face:

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Dakrseid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos

Just dropping some truthfacts in here
I actually read an article about their power levels and you seem to be right.

In terms of characterization though, I don't know. Thanos was awesomely portrayed as a textbook narcissist in the movies, to a creepy and very successful extent.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
I'm a poor fucking man, I need plans, it is what it is. Every shop don't offer those. Combine that with the general Covid mess, and you got a recipe for frustration.

Ideally my Amazon order would have been -
Logitech Z207 - 30 euros for my mom
Some basic closed litter - 19 euros for my cat, who somehow enjoy roleplaying an excavator
New Xbox Controller with Bluetooth - 60 euros for me (bluetooth in case of a potential battery pack or rechargeable batteries purchase down the road)
Some USB-C cable for the controller
Here, would have been 100 or more, 4x plan, profit.

Fuck everything.

And that's without the Bose set I want for my PC, but I don't shit or print money.
It's sadly a fucking good thing I'm depressed and don't play these days, at least it soften the blow.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Derail, read at your own risk. I could have posted it in the book thread, but who browse it ? :disapproval-blob:
Inexplicably interested in discovering the poetry of Pablo Neruda right now. Will surely be a missfire but I'm fed up with not feeding my brain. Part of my depression.
And evidently, no fucking digital editions in French. And evidently, even the less savory parts of the Internet, rabid for anything they can steal, don't have it.
I'm livid at the state of our culture. If it doesn't make money or clicks, who cares.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
I'm that kind of fella but, could we please leave the scoops for the leak thread? like, there's one and this thread doesn't get derailed that much in such case :crying-face:

• Hug
Reactions: Panda Pedinte

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Derail, read at your own risk. I could have posted it in the book thread, but who browse it ? :disapproval-blob:
Inexplicably interested in discovering the poetry of Pablo Neruda right now. Will surely be a missfire but I'm fed up with not feeding my brain. Part of my depression.
And evidently, no fucking digital editions in French. And evidently, even the less savory parts of the Internet, rabid for anything they can steal, don't have it.
I'm livid at the state of our culture. If it doesn't make money or clicks, who cares.
You seem to have an astounding skill at finding shit you can't get hold of. It's truly amazing to see.

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
In the past year it was announced that a new character was going to be released for Skullgirls.

Now Hidden Variable took the development of the main game (they also work in the mobile version) and announce that will be a season pass featuring Annie + 3 other characters!

Reactions: sprinkles and Tizoc

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
I actually haven't played Days Gone yet so I'm glad it's coming soon, requirements aren't high so maybe I can run it with equivalent settings to the PS4 version.
Ideally I'd like to play it on PS5 but who knows when I'll be able to afford one. On that note, I hope the Demon's Souls remaster gets ported. That's a native PS5 game though, no way my PC would run it at 60fps. Oh well.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Royal would be 40-50, yeah, makes much more sense than 60 given the time it has passed since Royal release.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
They'll do vanilla P5 for 30$ and make everyone wait another year b4 releasing Royal for 60$..

And you will like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.