Community MetaSteam | February 2024 - Let's bring democracy into the zone with love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
The argument is that less exclusives will further reduce the Xbox console's appeal and sales, leading to third-party developers skipping the platform. It is not an unjustified fear to be honest.
It's not but at this point in time I also don't think it'll hurt them that much. They already struggle to sell consoles and seem to top out at 45-50 million lifetime. How many of that 45-50m are buying xbox because of exclusives? I'm going to guess not that many, given the struggles MS has always had with exclusives. They're likely buying xbox because they like the ecosystem or the controller...things along those lines. I get the exclusive appeal with nintendo and sony those 2 have built their legacies on exclusives (1st or 3rd party), but xbox was never like that. They've always had the worst exclusive lineup going back to the very beginning.

I do think a full multiplat push would result in a small dip of their lifetime sales but they've probably calculated that the revenue gain will offset that. As for what it means for pubs skipping their platform...eh that's an issue they already struggle with. Most japanese pubs only support xbox because MS has paid them to in some way, if they were to stop doing that then the ports would likely stop just like before. My guess is MS will be happy as long as they can sell at least 40m consoles and keep most of that base on gamepass while making the bulk of their money on other platforms.

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
The new Prince of Persia is very, very, very good. I'm absolutely buying it when it comes to Steam.

Just wait a month if that and it'll be on sale

It's a giga bomba, unless PS players ate it up
FWIW it was 5th on the US PSN charts yesterday. Sony was promoting it pretty hard as it hogged every carousel on the store homepage. For comparison Persona 3 Reload was 10th and Granblue was like 12th so Suicide Squad probably is doing better on console. Not that I think it's going to recoup its budget and not be the biggest flop of 2024.

Reactions: QFNS and lashman

Lashley

Computer Cowboy 🤠
The new Prince of Persia is very, very, very good. I'm absolutely buying it when it comes to Steam.

FWIW it was 5th on the US PSN charts yesterday. Sony was promoting it pretty hard as it hogged every carousel on the store homepage. For comparison Persona 3 Reload was 10th and Granblue was like 12th so Suicide Squad probably is doing better on console. Not that I think it's going to recoup its budget and not be the biggest flop of 2024.
PS players deserve less

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Does any one still have Winter 2023 Steam trading cards? They expire in less than an hour and I need 3 more cards.

I need the Penguin Pals, Snowy Skyline and Winter Trove cards.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Don't really see how Xbox can pull off a giant shift towards being a 3rd party dev.

It would require so much more work for all their devs to start working on PS5 and Switch 2 kits. I mean how many of those internal Xbox teams ever worked on those consoles before? It would be a big workshift. Almost like a culture shift which would also hurt all their current projects too. They already take a long time to release shit after announcing it. I don't see them making any type of effort to bring the legacy titles over either. So much of their workload goes into gamepass/cloud/PC these days.

I just see them continue doing the Call of Duty stuff and maybe port over the occasional small title to the Switch 2 or something. Maybe Sony and Nintendo agree to their gamepass app for cloud. That could be a manageable. Anything more than that would really surprise me.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Tbqh, I don't care about anything involving the consoles any longer, at least not much. I only have an Xbox One X and it has not been turned on for many months as I buy all MS games on PC anyway.

Switch and PS5 is only used as a exclusive machine and I barely turn them on any longer. PS5 will be turned next time on for Rebirth.

Switch, I have no clue, I honestly like playing Switch games more on PC and my Deck more than the Switch itself unless it's a online-focused game like Smash or a very long game like Xenoblade. I will be buying the Switch 2 because I still only have my launch Switch and nowadays it sounds like a plane taking off.

I just wish Foamstars (even though I didn't like the beta), Rise of Ronin and Death Stranding 2 was officially announed for PC already.

• This!
Reactions: Aaron D. and QFNS

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
The argument is that less exclusives will further reduce the Xbox console's appeal and sales, leading to third-party developers skipping the platform. It is not an unjustified fear to be honest.
Xbox is on life support anyway. A company smaller than Microsoft would not be able to stomach the investment.

In terms of opportunity cost, Xbox is such poor value, even if it’s profitable. They could be spending that money on something else and reaping bigger rewards.

The only reason Xbox gets games is for one of two reasons:

1) It sells just about well enough in the US to justify a release.

2) Microsoft paid for the release.

The US-only approach further amplifies the need for third party releases, as the games need more than just North America to succeed these days.

The other matter to consider is the console market is kind of stagnating. The sands are shifting under Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft’s feet so going third party may be seen as a preservation move.

They can probably spin it as Xbox evolving into a cloud and Windows PC service. But I think they’re gonna be weighing it up with these releases.

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
I just play games where it is convenient or on Switch because Nintendo will never release anything anywhere else.

And since Steam is easily the most convenient and the backlog isn't getting smaller, there's no reason to look outside the steam ecosystem.

I have heard good things about that Prince of Persia metroidvania. Some very good reviews from people I respect. Will absolutely check it out when it's convenient

Sobatronix

MetaMember
Mar 9, 2021

Apparently Uncharted 1 is being remade. if this is true PC Will Have only Uncharted 4 and 1, like a Gears of War situation. I kinda feel for PS5 users thought the PS5 seems like a greatest-hits console lmao.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018

Apparently Uncharted 1 is being remade. if this is true PC Will Have only Uncharted 4 and 1, like a Gears of War situation. I kinda feel for PS5 users thought the PS5 seems like a greatest-hits console lmao.
Seems like Sony is set to milk old Naughty Dog games as much as they can, so we will likely see remakes of 2 and 3 down the line too.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I wonder what changes they will make. Out of the original 3 Uncharted games, is would say that 1 is the one that didn't age the best. 2 and 3 are pretty good though.

With 1 they are trying things out and seeing what works and then with 2 they are making adjustments, giving you more game variety, and then by the time you get to 3 they know what they are doing.

I think my complaints with 3 was that the game didn't feel like it was made with 60fps in mind. It was specifically made with 30fps in mind since some part of that game just felt weird being played on 60fps on PS4. I believe it was only for certain parts of the game, but it just didn't feel like it was intended to be played like that.

C-Dub

Dec 23, 2018
Seems like Sony is set to milk old Naughty Dog games as much as they can, so we will likely see remakes of 2 and 3 down the line too.
Don’t worry, PlayStation fans will begin to get dozens of original games from Xbox starting soon. Sony can keep making remakes of their older games for as long as they want, and good ol’ Microsoft will bail them out with ports.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
I hope Sarah Bond won't head the announcement of any multiplatt news.

Woman + Black skin is a dangerous combo due to all the immature assholes out there, sadly. Don't let her take the heat.
Kind of insane they may actually be planning some type of conference or announcement for this news.

Maybe they are waiting for Nintendo to officially announce the Switch 2 first so they can do their Activision side of the deal to release 3rd party COD stuff for Switch 2. Then they slide in the PS5 news too very quietly lol. I mean they do have a reason to do some of this shit since they kinda promised to support more platforms when buying Activision.

But yea its gonna be PR mess regardless. Sarah Bond should just end the announcement with "Its all Don Mattricks fault" and then run off stage.

Reactions: lashman

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
I finished Prince of Persia. It might be the recency bias talking, but I think it's the best Metroidvania I've played since Hollow Knight. The level design is top notch and significantly better than something like Metroid Dread. It's not hand-holdy and you're allowed to get lost without things being cryptic. The combat is surprisingly good too, especially if you play on the harder Hero difficulty. It's challenging, but not overly frustrating. There are some slight complaints as the music was forgettable and it was fairly buggy (I had around four soft locks during my playthrough), but I'd still recommend it.

Also I'll probably ditch my Xbox if MS becomes a third party publisher. I barely use Game Pass nowadays anyway. Letting Sony go effectively unopposed in the console market sounds like lunacy, but that's Microsoft for you.

Just play Pikmin 4, y’all
But I did. I even got 100%.

C-Dub

Dec 23, 2018
Xbox nation in shambles today
I can kind of sympathise.

Sure, they’re fanboys. But they’ve also forgone PlayStation exclusives to have Xbox exclusives, and they’re kind of being told that the big investment in the platform was for nothing because the other guys have all their games and more.

Consoles ain’t cheap so picking a side is about putting a significant part of your income into it.

I can kind of see why it’s a kick in the teeth. But companies be companies, and they will continue to company.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Also I'll probably ditch my Xbox if MS becomes a third party publisher. I barely use Game Pass nowadays anyway. Letting Sony go effectively unopposed in the console market sounds like lunacy, but that's Microsoft for you.
Nintendo is pretty much the only competition Sony has now in the living room space. And that is assuming Switch 2 is much more powerful than the first so it can actually run some of these next gen games.

Otherwise yea Sony is now running the show. They've been complacent asf for years and now its probably gonna get worse. They can increase the price of everything from games to hardware to service fees. It can get ugly if the wrong people are in charge of Playstation.

Hopefully they get some competition.

If Apple was dumb enough to make 3500$ VR headset maybe they'll try the console space.

Maybe Valve will attempt SteamMachine again for the living room lol..

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
I'm just surprised I lived long enough to see the end of the console war.

But I don't see many PS fans getting excited about this at least from the point of view of being able to play game X or game Y now. They're more interested in the broader aspect of MS waving the white flag and (presumably) no longer moneyhatting games from PS or buying companies and taking them off PS. But the thing is Xbox's lineup has been middling for a LONG time and that doesn't change with the games appearing on PS all of a sudden, so that's why I'm not seeing people really go nuts here.

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
I honestly could not care less.
Xbox should have been a third party all those years ago. and Bethesda games will release on all platforms exactly like it should have been.

I have zero love for Xbox as a console, we all remember how much damage it did to PC gaming right ?

Cacher

MetaMember
Jun 3, 2020
I woke up from bed and Xbox is literally going third party. What.

Guessing MS is going to exit console business and sell Game Pass on every platform? I honestly doubt Game Pass money can sustain their business when they have so many developers. They literally have the most diversified studio portfolio in the industry to make a strong first party lineup but they decide to go third party. Sony can't thank you enough for this decision.

Reactions: lashman

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
I woke up from bed and Xbox is literally going third party. What.

Guessing MS is going to exit console business and sell Game Pass on every platform? I honestly doubt Game Pass money can sustain their business when they have so many developers. They literally have the most diversified studio portfolio in the industry to make a strong first party lineup but they decide to go third party. Sony can't thank you enough for this decision.
Its sad they didn't even attempt to compete with Playstation once they bought Activision. Like not even go another round with new hardware etc.

Which really shows this was the plan from the start.

Feel bad for all the Xbox console owners who have been buying digital games over the past 2 decades. You know as soon as the hardware completely dies out and Microsoft stops supporting...all those games/libraries are cooked.

• Sad
Reactions: Cacher

STHX

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2021
Italy
Nothing will change for most users and publishers if Xbox goes 3rd party
Microsoft games are releasing on Steam day one, if they go 3rd party their games will continue to release on Steam day one
Sony moneyhats Final Fantasy so it doesn't release on Steam day one, if Xbox goes 3rd party FF will still skip Steam day one
If Xbox users want a platform capable of playing both Microsoft and Sony games that platform already exists, it's called PC
If Xbox consoles stop being sold, PS consoles won't suddenly sell double or triple because Xbox was already selling below expectations
Microsoft games with poor reception will still be poorly received on PS, and if that reception cut their legs then an extra platform won't make them suddenly sell millions
Budgets are still growing exponentially and ps5 alone won't be able to sustain them, unless it suddenly reaches 150 million units sold

Reactions: thekeats1999

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
In non-Xbox news, Helldivers 2 is quietly climbing the Steam charts and is currently #9 globally, ahead of Suicide Squad. Previews look positive as well, so it may wind up being a sleeper hit.

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Microsoft will 99% sure stop XBOX Hardware development.

They don't have any other choice, really. This news will be a death knell for hardware sales, sales that were already abysmal.

Reactions: NarohDethan

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
Microsoft will 99% sure stop XBOX Hardware development.

They don't have any other choice, really. This news will be a death knell for hardware sales, sales that were already abysmal.
I just don't see it anytime soon. That's where the vast overwhelming majority of their gamepass subs come from and they have no reason to throw that in the trash. Selling 40-50m consoles and keeping 20-25m gamepass subs is decent money and they still collect 30% off game sales and mtx too even if their share of sales is the lowest in the industry. There's just no reason to throw all that away when they can have that and sell their games everywhere too.

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
I just don't see it anytime soon. That's where the vast overwhelming majority of their gamepass subs come from and they have no reason to throw that in the trash. Selling 40-50m consoles and keeping 20-25m gamepass subs is decent money and they still collect 30% off game sales and mtx too even if their share of sales is the lowest in the industry. There's just no reason to throw all that away when they can have that and sell their games everywhere too.
There is only a tiny fraction of potential customers left for Hardware buyers.
  • Xbox diehards
  • Gamepass fans who don't have a PC

But why would you be a diehard xbox fan or a gamepass fan if you don't already have an Xbox?

With this move, the potential sales range of XBOX hardware isn't 50-60 million per generation, but more likely 10-30.
And even if you like XBOX and like Gamepass, the trust in Microsoft is down the drain, how can you be sure the next xbox hardware will be supported 1 year after release? You already thought your purchase would net you exclusives that are not on Playstation, now 3 years after release, that is down the drain.

------

BTW: Square in shambles, no easy money from Sony anymore!

Reactions: Alexandros

Aaron D.

MetaMember
Jul 10, 2019
- Palworld's loop is so fun. Smart upgrade paths. Love the drama, love the game.

- Shapez 2 demo has me throwing money at the screen. Now that's how you do a sequel.

- Fell into Sunken Heads the free itch.io first-person retro adventure highlighted here. I legit appreciate AAA-sustainably handwringing and MS 3rd party drama, but hot damn SH reminds me not to give a flying F either way.

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
There is only a tiny fraction of potential customers left for Hardware buyers.
  • Xbox diehards
  • Gamepass fans who don't have a PC

But why would you be a diehard xbox fan or a gamepass fan if you don't already have an Xbox?

With this move, the potential sales range of XBOX hardware isn't 50-60 million per generation, but more likely 10-30.
And even if you like XBOX and like Gamepass, the trust in Microsoft is down the drain, how can you be sure the next xbox hardware will be supported 1 year after release? You already thought your purchase would net you exclusives that are not on Playstation, now 3 years after release, that is down the drain.

------

BTW: Square in shambles, no easy money from Sony anymore!
I've been asking why xbox has so many fans for decades considering their dreadful state of exclusives and yet despite that they've managed to sell at least 50 million in every gen outside of the original xbox, and they're on track to get around that number this gen too. People see something in the xbox ecosystem (it's not exclusives that's for sure) so I don't get why they'd bail out of the ecosystem because PS people get to play their games too.

I understand the lack of trust complaints because MS has handled this transition about as poorly as possible but right now I think there's a lot of hysteria over nothing by their fanbase. Things could change I guess depending on what the actual announcement is like but if someone is a xbox fan nothing has really changed. You're still getting whatever games they were making, only now PS people get them too. I just can't logically understand the panic considering xbox has never been about exclusives like the other platforms have been.

They've always been a services/features gaming company not a company that puts out legendary games that you can't get anywhere else, that's never once been their identity. Hell even the original Halo wasn't their game...it was about to come out on Apple and MS swooped in and bought Bungie at the last minute. Minecraft they bought after it was a sensation, gears of war was a timed moneyhat and they only bought it after news was coming out that Epic was preparing to release the original trilogy on ps3/ps4. So I don't understand why their fans are so attached to having exclusives when that's never been their strength in this industry.

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
I've been asking why xbox has so many fans for decades considering their dreadful state of exclusives and yet despite that they've managed to sell at least 50 million in every gen outside of the original xbox, and they're on track to get around that number this gen too. People see something in the xbox ecosystem (it's not exclusives that's for sure) so I don't get why they'd bail out of the ecosystem because PS people get to play their games too.

I understand the lack of trust complaints because MS has handled this transition about as poorly as possible but right now I think there's a lot of hysteria over nothing by their fanbase. Things could change I guess depending on what the actual announcement is like but if someone is a xbox fan nothing has really changed. You're still getting whatever games they were making, only now PS people get them too. I just can't logically understand the panic considering xbox has never been about exclusives like the other platforms have been.

They've always been a services/features gaming company not a company that puts out legendary games that you can't get anywhere else, that's never once been their identity. Hell even the original Halo wasn't their game...it was about to come out on Apple and MS swooped in and bought Bungie at the last minute. Minecraft they bought after it was a sensation, gears of war was a timed moneyhat and they only bought it after news was coming out that Epic was preparing to release the original trilogy on ps3/ps4. So I don't understand why their fans are so attached to having exclusives when that's never been their strength in this industry.
One reason:
Faith in the platform.
Why would you trust Microsoft to continue investing into XBOX hardware when they seemingly decide to go 3rdparty overnight?
If it was a money decision because they like money more than the "integrity" of their Platform, why have faith in them, that the next money decision isn't axing Xbox hardware?
also,
  • there were people who thought the exclusives were worth the investment into an Xbox
  • there were people who bought a Playstation AND an Xbox

And we have this report how Microsoft didn't yet sign a new contract with AMD for the next console generation.

KingKrouch

Dec 14, 2021
BTW, for those interested in playing Granblue Fantasy ReLink on the Steam Deck (or on a PC with a resolution/aspect ratio that is not covered with the game's five hardcoded options), there's now a mod that patches in arbitrary aspect ratio support, raises the framerate cap to 240FPS, and adjusts the field of view for anything less than 16:9, so you get the same horizontal space as 16:9.

The game for some reason dips below 30FPS quite often at 720p with the lowest official in-game graphics options, at least on the Steam Deck without mods. I found that using this mod with a 960x600 custom resolution (So 16:10 equivalent to 540p) helps out the framerate by around 10-15FPS, and actually makes locking the game to 40FPS mostly possible. Helped test out this mod, and it's pretty good stuff.

Eila

Jan 21, 2019
Went on a Shantae spree this weekend, played this:

Which was fine, but man, they really milked those stages. I even played the Risky mode and it was to go through the same stages a couple times again.

But then I got to this game:

And thought it was a fantastic metroidvania. Got me absolutely hooked, played like half of it in one sitting.

It looks like the next Shantae game is a GBA game, which actually sounds kind of great, looking forward to some beatiful spritework.

I also played Zwei recently and kinda liked it.

The gameplay was nothing to write home about but there is a lot of charm in that game, very unique.

moemoneyb1

MetaMember
Mar 29, 2021
Seeing the Xbox news just makes me glad that I made the choice to invest in PC gaming full time (circa 2014 when I was in highschool). Growing up I played games on the N64, OG Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, Xbox One. While I have a PS5 & Switch (both sitting collecting dust) the choice to invest in PC is one I think that I will never have to worry about regretting. I feel for all the people though who invested in the Xbox ecosystem over the last 15-20 years only for this to happen.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
In non-Xbox news, Helldivers 2 is quietly climbing the Steam charts and is currently #9 globally, ahead of Suicide Squad. Previews look positive as well, so it may wind up being a sleeper hit.
I fell like this will be the first title published by Sony showing them why it was a good idea to release certain games on both PC and PS at the same time.

They likely won't do single player games for a while, but if it does well enough on PC some of they word of mouth will make it way back to PS and more people will also buy it on there.

-------;-------

I saw the Stella Blade trailer and I haven't looked too much into it, but by some chance aren't people calling it a Nier Automata clone? At least when it was initially revealed I remember their being comparisons and even Yoko Taro saying that he was looking forward to the game.

Also I'm guessing that there are some people that don't understand just how insane the beauty standards are in Korea. It's at the level where you have to submit a photo of yourself to what ever job it is that you are applying to. Which in other countries would technically be illegal.

------+---

I'm playing more of Spec Ops and it's crazy how it's kind of a free for all and how even the NPCs can get caught in the cross fire and the game acts like if nothing happened. Also one of the issue I have with the game are the pre-rendered cutscenes. They have not aged well and it would have been better if they were all real time.

Reactions: thekeats1999

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
I saw the Stella Blade trailer and I haven't looked too much into it, but by some chance aren't people calling it a Nier Automata clone? At least when it was initially revealed I remember their being comparisons and even Yoko Taro saying that he was looking forward to the game.
It is pretty much a hornier Nier Automata, yeah.

Reactions: PC-tan

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
A potential upside to Microsoft porting their 1st party stuff to PS5 is their PC versions having Dualsense support. I really like the haptics.

Hopefully their new Xbox controller with haptics leaked in September is still releasing this year.

Reactions: Ge0force

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
It looks like the next Shantae game is a GBA game, which actually sounds kind of great, looking forward to some beatiful spritework.
I don't understand why they would want to develop a game for GBA. It's an old device and there are probably few people today that owns it today. (I probably still have mine somewhere in a box somewhere).
I wouldn't want to buy it for GBA anyway. I see that Limited Run Games will publish the physical release, so it's probably going to cost a fortune.

The positive thing is it's going to be released on modern hardware as well

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
It’s odd. I’ve been gaming for close to 45 years now. And I realise now that there is no point in trying to predict this industry. Commodore and Sinclair would be around for ever, until they weren’t. Atari have imploded so many times over the decades. Sega died and resurrected itself as a publisher first of some cool console games and then some great PC games (and even that seemed to be in doubt due to Jackals). Nintendo seem to YoYo all over the place, although the quality of their games are usually consistent.

I never thought I would see MS back on PC until they were. I never thought I would see Sony on PC yet here we are. I don’t think we will see Nintendo on PC but probably won’t be surprised if the do.

hell, MS where once a respected PC publisher, then became a pariah due to every decision they made from going console only onwards.

the industry is currently in its best and worst position it has ever been. Embracer seem to be speed running its way to destroying a portion of the market and probably locking a lot of classic games in a legal hellhole with it.. companies are making money like there’s no tomorrow (just don’t look too closely at how EA or King or any other company that is heavily invested in the F2P make that money) and then somehow manage to piss it up the wall.

well, I think I had a point when I started to write all this down, not sure what it was now. However, 45 years on I am still finding stuff to play and enjoy. The games industry rumbles on.

yup, Monday morning explains a lot about this post…

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
I just don't see them abandoning consoles, they earn too much money just to stop. Monthly subscription and 30% from each sale on their store is too much money to leave. In the other hand they now own too much IPs to not use their full potential. I mean Indiana Jones is something that sells and from financial standpoint not maximizing profit from it is kinda stupid.

Despite Sony doing great we see similar things there. Let's look at some of their lesser selling games like Demon's Souls that was at like 2M last time they reported. Sony did earn money on it but they also left a lot of money on the table. Their usrebase is stagnating since PS3 era and cost of games development is going up. Increasing prices is double edged sword. So they also can't continue doing console business like they did before. That is why they are looking at PC.

So all in all gaming market is kinda moving towards multiplatform and no cloud won't be one to take over. In my opinion we will still see hardware from MS and Sony, they will just need to work on services they offer more. I mean best selling games on both Xbox and PlayStation are 3rd party multiplatform releases. More people buy PS and Xbox to play FIFA, Fortnite and CoD these days than exclusives.

Reactions: QFNS and lashman

C-Dub

Dec 23, 2018
It is pretty much a hornier Nier Automata, yeah.
I suspect the quality of the writing won’t hold a candle to NieR:Automata.

Even from watching that State of Play trailer I can tell the quality of the dialogue is piss poor and the world building is completely unimaginative.

Can’t speak for the gameplay, but NieR:Automata was always more than just a gameplay genre. It feels like it’s pandering to people who liked NieR, while completely missing the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.