Community MetaSteam | January 2019 - Steaming along through Epic storms

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Hmm, looks like LEGO The Lord of the Rings and LEGO The Hobbit got removed from purchase on Steam, both store pages are still up but there's no way to buy them any more.
guess that explains why humble was giving it away for free recently

either way - i'm sure there are plenty of keys on various stores for anyone who wants to get them :)

Reactions: Ex-User (307)

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
I think we can survive with one less GOTY award :) ... but I guess it depends what the people want.

And allow me to join in with everyone saying that Sleeping Dogs is awesome. Now... I can't really explain *why* it is because I can point out a lot things that could have been done better, but in the end it still is a f**** great game that really deserved a sequel.

Deleted member 113

It was such a good game. I wish I could play it again. 😩
I was checking the release date, and I see it launched close to Diablo.
That explains why I probably didn't play it. :p
I spent quite a lot of time playing the first Diablo.

It's a bit like what happened with SiN and Half-Life.
I only played through SiN when it was re-released on Steam, despite owning it for years at that time.
I remember launching SiN, had a crash on the first level, afterwards I got Half-Life, and completely forgot about it.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Any of you ever play a game called Dark Earth on PC back in the day?
Lawd, there's a name i haven't heard for a long while. Yup, probably still have my disk around somewhere. Can't remember if i finished it but i certainly remembered the menu screen when i looked at a quick youtube video. It's wierd what stuff sticks with you, menu screen of all things. lol.

Gevin

Watch Madoka
Nov 16, 2018
Multiple duplicates with all cards, even 9 (!) on one but one card is missing?!

Slowly getting the feeling sale cards aren't dropping randomized and a dude at Valve is having a giggle!

Post automatically merged:

as far as I can remember there are spiderlike creatures, but not spiders itself. Keep in mind I could have forgotten too.
If they are not too spidery I could handle it I guess

Ex-User (307)

MetaMember
Dec 11, 2018
Anyone have any ideas why Two Point Hospital is crashing and causing this message on my MacBook? Thought I'd buy and play portably, but it doesn't seem to work properly.

EDIT: Looks like they haven't even optimized for the latest version of MacOS? Bleh. Not worth my time then.

Last edited:
Reactions: lashman

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Multiple duplicates with all cards, even 9 (!) on one but one card is missing?!

Slowly getting the feeling sale cards aren't dropping randomized and a dude at Valve is having a giggle!
Yeah I think are right! I had like 15 of one card but only like 1 and 2 of the others. Then the others started to catch up but it was always that one card I never got! So I've been buying that card haha.

Rockin' Ranger

Rangers With Candy
Nov 7, 2018
I need an adult! I've been peer pressured!

So here's this short Visual Novel I recommend giving a play. It's a very short and light experience but with an interesting aspect to the protagonist, Haru
Thanks for the recommendation! Played it last night as my final game of 2018 and really enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.