Community MetaSteam | January 2020 - Toss A Coin To Your Gaben

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
At one point in time that is what they want to do with it, is what the former AR person from Valve said.

Valve has released a warning to devs, who name their games hentai that don't have any AO content. Since kids can just look up hentai on Steam

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
The meltdowns regarding the RUMOR of Horizon coming to PC has been a sight to see.

Imagine if/when Sony actually starts to announce this stuff.

Reactions: Dandy

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018
Aw yiss! Love me some oldschool shooers. Vividly remember reading about Kingpin in my youth and how magazines wrote it was so adult and for grown ups. Su brutal etc..
Aight y'all, here is an early sneak peak at February Highlight thread, it's missing some obvious mentions of course but expect them in the final thread
Very awesome of you!

Reactions: lashman

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I'm going to guess that the Fromsoft PSVR game didn't sell that well?

I wonder if we will ever see a PC port of Grand Kingdom. I like the character designs for that game.

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018

I did a thing. Achieved 200 successful Hell runs. It really is the most fun way to play Spelunky. Just look at my stats. Only 8 regular wins. After doing Hell, regular play feels boring.
Yes, it's bit of a waste of time but I hoped reaching a number like this will lead to me retiring the game for good.

So, what do I get for this?😂

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018

I did a thing. Achieved 200 successful Hell runs. It really is the most fun way to play Spelunky. Just look at my stats. Only 8 regular wins. After doing Hell, regular play feels boring.
Yes, it's bit of a waste of time but I hoped reaching a number like this will lead to me retiring the game for good.

So, what do I get for this?😂
My undying admiration 🤗

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
The NIS panel is going to be streamed here (in 10 minutes?): twitch.tv/pax

Publishing: From Console to PC

Reactions: lashman

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018
Looking beyond Update 1.2, Hunt: Showdown will see even bigger updates arriving, including cross-play between Xbox and PlayStation, a Solo PvE mode, live-events, outfit customization, and a new map.
Now we're talking.

Firewithin

MetaMember
Dec 19, 2018
if bloodborne came to pc maybe i would try and play it for the 4th time and see how long until i quit again

Reactions: kio

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata

Now we're talking.
I hope that doesn't take too long to materialize (and that they add a cooperative mode after that). Love the atmosphere of Hunt: Showdown, can't really play the pvpvspve mode.

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Lacrimosa deserved this. You guys are in for a treat.

A long time back Durante told me the order to play the games but I got carried away with other games. So Nabs, help me out here, where do I start?
I went with Ys 1 + 2, Oath in Felghana, and then Origin. I liked it that way, but I get if the first two games are too old school.

Status
Not open for further replies.