Community MetaSteam | January 2022 - With a new year comes great responsibility, BOY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

• Any and all credit for the concept of these threads goes to the amazing MRORANGE!
  • All the best for you too, lashman

Big thanks for taking part in those monthly threads!
Huge hugs for all of you there.

God of War (2018)

His vengeance against the Gods of Olympus years behind him, Kratos now lives as a man in the realm of Norse Gods and monsters. It is in this harsh, unforgiving world that he must fight to survive… and teach his son to do the same.

Kratos is a father again. As mentor and protector to Atreus, a son determined to earn his respect, he is forced to deal with and control the rage that has long defined him while out in a very dangerous world with his son.

From the marble and columns of ornate Olympus to the gritty forests, mountains and caves of pre-Viking Norse lore, this is a distinctly new realm with its own pantheon of creatures, monsters and gods.

Kratos is at last coming to PC, HOLY SMOKES!!!

Monster Hunter Rise

Rise to the challenge and join the hunt! In Monster Hunter Rise, the latest installment in the award-winning and top-selling Monster Hunter series, you’ll become a hunter, explore brand new maps and use a variety of weapons to take down fearsome monsters as part of an all-new storyline. The PC release also comes packed with a number of additional visual and performance enhancing optimizations.

One would probably say that this is perfect for Deck!

The Anacrusis

The Anacrusis is a four-player, cooperative first-person shooter set aboard a massive starship stranded at the edge of explored space. Team up with your friends in an infinitely-replayable fight against alien hordes to unlock perks, weapons, and new ways to play that you can share with your team!

Chet and his new team are back with a new co-op game that I love visually.

Windjammers 2

25 years later, throwing flying discs at your opponents is still as cool as back in the days. Sequel to the NEOGEO cult classic Windjammers, Windjammers 2 is the perfect mix between what you loved about the classic title and brand-new mechanics.

Fast-paced, strategic, easy to learn but hard to master: Windjammers 2 follows the steps of the first episode and brings back what makes the Windjammers series an amazing fun and competitive game!

New challengers, new stages, brand-new mechanics and awesome new power moves will make your head spin and enhance your windjammin’ experience. Master the slapshot, dropshot, the jump, the smash and the powerful EX MOVE, and enjoy the kickass soundtrack coming straight out of the ’90s.

RAD!

The Kids We Were

Set in the late Japanese Showa era (the 1980s), it's a nostalgic journey through a unique time in Japan's recent history. Take on the role of Minato, a young boy who sets out on an unexpected and incredible summer adventure.

This game is an award-winning adventure game originally released worldwide for smartphones in February, 2020. Selected as one of the top 3 titles at the Google Play Indie Games Festival 2020, it has also won the Special Award, and been chosen for the Best Indies category of Google Play's Best Games of 2020.

To celebrate the release of The Kids We Were on Steam, we've added a bunch of brand-new content. If you want the full experience, look no further than this, the Complete Edition!

The Complete Edition includes the full story available in the app, in addition to a new bonus episode set after the events of the main game. There are also brand-new collection items to find!

Lovely.

Supraland Six Inches Under

"Six Inches Under" was a little sideproject that was established to introduce new dev team members to our tools and workflow. Essentially it's our preparation for the sequel to Supraland.

While David Münnich made the first Supraland game pretty much alone, he had a smaller role in this one. The core team for this one had 6 people.
Pretty much everyone on team built 1 or 2 regions of the game world and in that sense it is very experimental.

It was supposed to be a little DLC for Supraland , but it got a bit out of hand and got more and more ambitous. Instead of 3 months it took us 27 months to make this (Supraland 1 was in development for 16 months).
It can be considered "Supraland 1.5" because there are still a lot things from the first game, but at the same time it's a new world with a bunch of new mechanics.

:blobmorning2:

Dead Cells: The Queen and the Sea (DLC)

Battle your way through a rotten shipwreck, scale a burning lighthouse and confront your deadliest foe yet. If you manage to make it through all that, maybe you’ll finally get off this god-forsaken island...

This late-game content gives you an alternative to the High Peak Castle, Derelict Distillery and Throne Room biomes.

Awesome game gets better.

[Under construction, delayed as we experience technical problems]

[Under construction, delayed as we experience technical problems]

• Notice a poster that is obnoxious or harmful to the thread? REPORT THEIR POST AND/OR WARN THEM.
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread.
  • Do not spam post your game stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • NO ANIME / J-ROCK / POP.

• How do I do giveaways? - Use SteamGifts or use the tags ("Hide until reacted" in the toolbar) or use our wonderful bot Mona (thanks Valdien)
  • How do I recommend a game / challenge / retro to the OP? - Send me a PM.

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Thanks Mor for making the thread!! Needs a touch more anime, I gave you plenty to work with. :p
==========

Happy New Years MetaCouncilor's!! :partyblob: Year of the Tiger! 🐅
May 2022 bring everyone health and good fortune! It been very tough, the world lately... but let's all do our best to keep pushing ever onward. Exist. Be okies and help each other when and how we can.

Let's heckin' gooooo! :blobily:

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Sadly due computer dying some assets weren't saved and some things got stuck in my hard drive so I couldn't upload some games to the server.

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
A little less then 3 hours to the new year here... and I already ate waaaaaay too much.

Now to try to stay awake.... you know... so I don't feel too old :p

Happy new year everyone!!!!!! :cat-heart-blob: ❤♥💕

And thank you Mor for the thread!! You really stepped up for our great little community here!

Status
Not open for further replies.