Community MetaSteam | January 2022 - With a new year comes great responsibility, BOY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Finally, a new Resident Evil 1 Remake. We haven't had one of those in a while.
Although to be honest, I would love to see the old Resi games remade in the RE engine/in the style of the RE2/RE3 remakes. I do not like the fixed cameras of the first couple games, the clunky interface...or the tank controls and brown colour palette of RE4.

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com
According to the FAQ, choice keys will no longer be for Steam only, but also for EGS, GoG, Origin etc.

I'm fine with Steam and GoG, but if they start including keys for other storefronts, I'll immediately cancel my subscription.
OK, holy shit. I only read the article, but didn't see the attached FAQ.

I was actually leaning towards giving them another shot at 13 bucks a month (I let my classic plan expire like a year ago), but if they'e throwing uPlay and (shudder) EGS keys in there, there's no point.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
From the Hitman 3 Stream
  • Elusive Target Arcade is now non missable. If you fail, then you can wait the next day to try the target again.
  • PCVR. It's VR. Nothing special for me :p
  • Technical improvements
    • Raytracing
  • Steam release confirmed
  • Game Pass
  • New game mode: Freelancer
    • Roguelike mode
  • New location(s)

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria

Vivaldi (my favourite browser) takes a stance against crypto :)

(I know this isnt a Steam topic, but since there was so much crypto/nft discussion here recently, I figured I'd link it)

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto

Vivaldi (my favourite browser) takes a stance against crypto :)

(I know this isnt a Steam topic, but since there was so much crypto/nft discussion here recently, I figured I'd link it)
Glad to see them not falling into this pit

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
Curious if Hitman 3 on game pass will support VR.

Anyways, definetly picking up Hitman 3 on Steam, wanna own it forever.
There has been some fuckery with VR modes on Game Pass/Windows Store before. And then sometimes it just works as you’d expect.

In short, how greedy are IOI feeling?

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
If the Persona 6 rumors are true.... (Ps5 Exclusive)

I wish earnest and honestly without remorse that SEGA would strip Atlus executive decision personnel out with a degree of promptness. SEGA owns Atlus and I really wish they'd lean on that ownership more. Letting Atlus operate independently has lead to absolute head scratching insanity.

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
I'm now realizing that I need more chassis fans for my GPU. Thing kicks out so much heat that the entire case gets real warm, and it's made my computer bluescreen from the CPU not being able to effectively cool itself.

Luckily I saw this coming and already ordered more from Amazon.

• Eyes

fspm

MetaMember
Nov 1, 2018
Humble will stop offering binaries for mac and Linux of games in humble trove, as if there were already few reasons to keep the subscription active

I guess coding a combo box to select a download is too difficult, or keep the web interface.

This makes me suspect DRM in this client to enforce subscriptions is coming sooner or later.
It's not about selection box but about storing additional files on servers. Gansta Bundle cutting costs like a pro.

• Eyes

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
I love Rimworld. A pack of mad Timberwolves, about 15 of them, descended on my little homestead so i restricted my people to stay indoors to wait them out. Luckily they had approached from the east side of my home which was cut off from the rest of the map by mountain and so we could happily go about our business making sure to steer clear of that area. Unfortunately a travelling convoy turned up.......from the east. They got mauled by the wolves, 6 of them dead, 4 injured resulting in a lot of spilled loot and about 800 wolf meat to make into some delicious pies. Its a tough life in the Rimworld.

My colonists extracted the dead peoples skulls, stuck them onto pikes and displayed them all over the east fields as a tribute to the fallen visitors.
I feel like I put 20 hours into my Rimworld colony before I figured out how to do caravans, lol.

I was forced because I ran out of a resource I needed to build my escape ship.
:unsure:

My "games owned" count went down on Steam. Which means something got delisted right? Is there a way i can find out what game?
Concerning. Even if a game gets delisted, if you purchased prior, you still retain the game.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Shitty simulator publisher bough Team 17
edit: Gamasutra messed up and posted the wrong info. New updated tweet released.

Tweet is gone but Wiki says that Team17 bought Astragon for £83M, not the other way around.
I thought it was odd as Team17 have been buying studio all over the place for the past year.

Last edited:
  • Eyes
Status
Not open for further replies.