Community MetaSteam | January 2023 - A new season begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
My apologies for my somewhat inactivity here for the past few weeks. Lots to do at work and different things in life getting in the way.
Same here. I'm trying to learn C#/.NET in my free time, by using online courses and creating small projects (I'm working on Tetris atm 🥰).

I don't have a lot of time left for gaming, but this is something I need to do to ensure job security in the (near) future since the company I'm working for isn't doing so well lately...

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Same here. I'm trying to learn C#/.NET in my free time, by using online courses and creating small projects (I'm working on Tetris atm 🥰).

I don't have a lot of time left for gaming, but this is something I need to do to ensure job security in the (near) future since the company I'm working for isn't doing so well lately...
I have all the time in the world but keep procrastinating. :cryblob: We have a programming thread AND an indie game dev thread, go there and talk about your experiences just so it might kick rest of us into gear!

|OT| Indie Game Development thread

|OT| Programming - console.log("I know Kung-Fu!");

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
What will be first unannounced PC port from Sony this year? Demons Souls, Ghost of Tsushima or TLoU Part 2 XD

• Eyes
Reactions: yuraya

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
I am hoping for Tsushima as it is the one I am most interested.

Plus I would be interested in Bloodbourne. Not a Fromsoft fan, but love a good Cthulhu styled game. Well that has probably reset the clock again...

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Le Pertti since you love Open World, I think you might enjoy Horizon–I did, and a lot! I know some people here disagree with me, but thats just a matter of taste. I thought the open world was interesting and fun to explore, the combat was great, and missions etc were maybe not the best/world shatteringly innovate, but good as well. Story was intersting, too. Characters were so-so, with the main character being just a biiiit too cocky at times but regardless likable.

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Le Pertti since you love Open World, I think you might enjoy Horizon–I did, and a lot! I know some people here disagree with me, but thats just a matter of taste. I thought the open world was interesting and fun to explore, the combat was great, and missions etc were maybe not the best/world shatteringly innovate, but good as well. Story was intersting, too. Characters were so-so, with the main character being just a biiiit too cocky at times but regardless likable.
I don’t expect too much from missions, as long as they aren’t too linear! That’s like a sin for me in an open world game.

Reactions: LEANIJA
Status
Not open for further replies.