Community MetaSteam | January 2023 - A new season begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
If any of y'all know how to build a data warehouse and are willing to do some contract work, my boss would like to talk to you. Because the consulting firm we hired to assist us, and then the consulting firm they hired to assist us on their behalf, are both so wildly incompetent that it's hard to even believe.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
If any of y'all know how to build a data warehouse and are willing to do some contract work, my boss would like to talk to you. Because the consulting firm we hired to assist us, and then the consulting firm they hired to assist us on their behalf, are both so wildly incompetent that it's hard to even believe.
Just buy a shit ton of hard drives

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Ahhhh this one is on my wishlist, but I can't justify $20 on it. Hopefully a sale in the next 3 days? Hah
Yeah it was justtttt on sale I think, wish the news would have been shared just a few days earlier :notlikethisblob:

___

Looks like there is still a Chinese New Year sale:

Now give me a rabbit in a blanket, please Valve

:steam_pigblanket:

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Yeah it was justtttt on sale I think, wish the news would have been shared just a few days earlier :notlikethisblob:

___

Looks like there is still a Chinese New Year sale:

Now give me a rabbit in a blanket, please Valve

:steam_pigblanket:
Not really same as Lunar New Year Sale. This seems to be focused on Chinese developed games, although I seem to see some games that I thought was developed by Western studios

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com

Well, that frees up February a bit I guess. Still jam packed though.
Though I appreciate the delay on a personal level (I'll be playing Yakuza Ishin in February), not sure if this is the best idea from Koei Tecmo business wise.

Aside from Resident Evil 4, Last of Us PC, and Jedi Survivor, March also has Fatal Frame 4 and Wo Long, which are.... also by Koei Tecmo. Seems... counterproductive.:face-with-cold-sweat:

Reactions: thekeats1999

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Come talk about TTRPG here, it's what every cool kids on the Internet is doing right now ! /jk
Uh... please :cryblob:

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Does it mess with the files if I play a game while I move another game's install location?

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
FSR2 (which is what I assume we are talking about, no one wants FSR1) is exactly as hard or easy to integrate as DLSS (2).
Yeah, I saw that quote and was confused. My understanding is FSR2 and DLSS both take very similar input and give very similar output, it's just that DLSS is more of a black box.

Sobatronix

MetaMember
Mar 9, 2021

$60 for Returnal. It might beat Sackboy as the Sony title with the lowest Steam CCU at that price point.

Edit:

There's no way in hell this is going to sell fewer than Sackboy. I'd say it would outperform even uncharted and miles morales in terms of CCU, just because this is a rogue-like, and rogue-like and souls-like games are a part of a niche that sells very well on PC. Platformers, not so much. Also, 60$ is steep but expected since this was a 70$ game for ps5 users.

Status
Not open for further replies.