Community MetaSteam | July 2019 - Racing Towards Empty Wallets

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
Prey was amazing. One day I'll play through it again doing a no-mods/abilities run.
I might even play Mooncrash.

One day.
I've played maybe two hours of it, it doesn't grab me like a lot of people - especially those who are claiming its the real SS3. Maybe I just need to give it more time.

I did however just finish Shadow Warrior 3 - fun, good ending, still felt way overly long. Would play a 3rd game for sure, but i'd probably end up feeling exactly like it did with this one and the first - fun but way too much to do and it loses steam if you don't stick to just the story missions by the half way point.

Reactions: Milena

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Apologies if i had missed an earlier reply but has anoyone played this?

It is pretty cheap over at wingamestore atm.

Deleted member 113

Apologies if i had missed an earlier reply but has anoyone played this?

It is pretty cheap over at wingamestore atm.
I only played a bit of it a while back (been meaning to go back and finally properly play it), but what I played was rather fun.
Certainly worth the asking price on WinGameStore.

There's an Enhanced Edition update coming out very soon, so you should probably delay playing the game for a bit more.

Deleted member 113

OK cool, the game is also on humble but for $1.49...eh why not.
If you like beat'em ups, and top-down shooters, you're probably going to like this.
The game is more of a brawler than a shooter, but there's some shooting involved, since you can get weapons.

Reactions: MJunioR

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
I've got enough gems for a booster pack, but I'd like to know which booster pack is best to create for a good amount.

You can sort by all kinds of useful numbers like average card price. Issue is, some games have expensive cards but no one is buying them so if you want to sell quickly better stick to popular games. EDF5 is a good one right now. Too bad gem prices are rising, after the drop during winter sale it was easy to just mass-buy sacks (had over 300k gems at one point), craft a bunch of boosters every day and make profit, if the rise continues I'll have to be more picky again.

--

They got real regional prices now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tizoc and lashman

inky

🤔
Apr 17, 2019
I'm also enjoying Underlords quite a bit. Still figuring out the best teams/combos but I did win an online game which is great. The only annoying thing is the pace of the game there can be a lot of annoying downtime while you're waiting for other players.
Big rebalance update is up, so forget everything you knew about it :p

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Can I still grab Raw Data from that GMG sale?

edit: looks like I can, and I only need to grab a cheap silver game.

edit 2: best $5 bundle in a while. I bought some game called Slashers from GMG and got Raw Data (VR), Star Trek Bridge Crew (VR), a bunch of Star Wars pinball packs, and some other stuff for the hell of it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 113

Can I still grab Raw Data from that GMG sale?

edit: looks like I can, and I only need to grab a cheap silver game.

edit 2: best $5 bundle in a while. I bought some game called Slashers from GMG and got Raw Data (VR), Star Trek Bridge Crew (VR), a bunch of Star Wars pinball packs, and some other stuff for the hell of it.
How does that work?

Are the bonus games you mention (I assume the ones you redeem at the intel website) downloads, Steam/Uplay keys, ...?
thanks

Reactions: MJunioR

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
How does that work?

Are the bonus games you mention (I assume the ones you redeem at the intel website) downloads, Steam/Uplay keys, ...?
thanks
When you buy a Silver or Gold game, you get a voucher for the Intel website: https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Redeem

You pick your games, and they'll either give you a steam key or a GMG key (which will then lead to a Steam key). Both Raw Data and Star Trek are Steam keys.

Apparently you can sign up for their newsletter after entering the key, and you may receive an email with an additional game (including Grid Autosport?) I haven't gotten that email yet, but we'll see.

Last edited:

Deleted member 113

When you buy a Silver or Gold game, you get a voucher for the Intel website: https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Redeem

You pick your games, and they'll either give you a steam key or a GMG key (which will then lead to a Steam key). Both Raw Data and Star Trek are Steam keys.

Apparently you can sign up for their newsletter after entering the key, and you may receive an email with an additional game (including Grid Autosport?) I haven't gotten that email yet, but we'll see.
Thanks! (y)

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019

Thanks, I forgot about the extra game for subscribing to Intel's newsletter, just claimed Autosport there - apparently the code for the extra game comes after 12 hours or so after you sign up on the Intel site so it's good to have that in mind if anyone plans on using a throwaway email to redeem it.

Reactions: Nabs

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
I also have the older wireless adapter for Xbone controllers and never had an issue with it. I was actually kinda disappointed when I got it since I ordered it from Amazon when the newer small one came out and I was hoping they would have shipped me the newer one... but now reading about issues with the new one I guess I should be happy to get the older one lol.

Deleted member 113

best $5 bundle in a while. I bought some game called Slashers from GMG and got Raw Data (VR), Star Trek Bridge Crew (VR), a bunch of Star Wars pinball packs, and some other stuff for the hell of it.
That really is a great promo.

I bought a game I wanted from GMG, My Memory of Us (and used a 10% discount code I got from the mailing list), got an additional free game from GMG, and a few games and DLCs from the Intel website. Most I already owned, but I got Raw Data for free, and a few games and DLCs to gift to friends.

Star Trek: Bridge Crew is a code to redeem on GMG for a Steam key (yeah, it's not a Uplay key, it's a Steam key), so it's a great way for those who enjoy Star Trek to get the game.
It's now playable without VR.

If enough people get it, maybe one of these days we can find a group of people to try out the game. ;)

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Post your favorite Video Game (or otherwise) Piano collections in the music thread.

I want some ambiance for a while, but outside of NieR and FF piano collections I have no idea which ones are good...

Reactions: lashman

Deleted member 113

There's a new DLC pack for Overload (one of the best recent games that no one played ;) ), to commemorate the 1 year anniversary of the game's launch.

Like the previous level pack, it's composed of community made levels, with a few tweaks and added polish (and leaderboards), and map creators get half of the proceeds.

Kylac

Apr 17, 2019
ugh this underlords update is sort of hit and miss. I hope Valve readjusts next week. Might actually have to play a different game now.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Just discovered/remembered my monitor rotates to portrait mode. What's something cool to play as such? A sweet shmup (new or retro with cool scanlines)?

Reactions: Deleted member 113
Status
Not open for further replies.