Community MetaSteam | July 2019 - Racing Towards Empty Wallets

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I remember playing an earlier version of this ages ago. I was fun but shallow, hopefully it can be turned into a full game in time, because for a three man time it's quite good.
yeah, hopefully .... it's still gonna be free on steam ... so i guess we'll see where they go from there

Reactions: Deleted member 113

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia

Kinda amazing that they didn't learn anything from Shadow of Mordor, and how Ubisoft fixed this "issue" by eliminating the use of normal currency in their in-game store.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Brad was saying on Giant Bomb that they've removed Doom 1 from the XBox BackCompat programme so if you don't have it on XBox One now you can't get it. I assume that means some kind of rerelease is in the works?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 113

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Brad was saying on Giant Bomb that they've removed Doom 1 from the XBox BackCompat programme so if you don't have it on XBox One now you can't get it. I assume that means some kind of rerelease is in the works?
A unity remake of Doom 1 and 2 came out on Xbox, PS4, Switch and Mobile today.

Reactions: MJunioR

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
This whole TF2 situation is a mess. Valve took really long to act up. Can't help but envy a little people who made $500+ thanks to it though.

Reactions: Panda Pedinte

CommodoreKong

Mercenary in the Badlands
Jun 15, 2019
This whole TF2 situation is a mess. Valve took really long to act up. Can't help but envy a little people who made $500+ thanks to it though.
When the bug started to become widely known it was around 11 PM in Valve's time zone, which is why it took so long to react. Valve wants to have a tiny employee pool who are pretty much all in one time zone despite how large and worldwide their platform is so they kinda brought this on themselves.

Reactions: Wok

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
I was supposed to be off work for three days from Wednesday through Friday, but ended up getting called in the last two days. Not even mad though. More money for Gacha. :whistle:

Seems I'll catch a much-needed break Sunday and Monday though. (y)

Reactions: Arsene
PC-tan's Japanese PC gaming info

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
So here is the Japanese PC gaming information that I was talking about, it took me a while to write and I did plan to organize it that did not pan out. So here is the mess that I wrote and the further down you go the more it feels like bullet points. If there is a specific thing that you would like more information on I will try to look into it. Disclaimer: there are times when I just make guesses and what I am talking about is not based off facts (there I said it) and a decent portion of this you could easily find your self.

That being said react this this and you may just get to read what I wrote.... and yes 9 year olds do a better job at writing than me

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

goat

Mass Erect
Jan 21, 2019
So here is the Japanese PC gaming information that I was talking about, it took me a while to write and I did plan to organize it that did not pan out. So here is the mess that I wrote and the further down you go the more it feels like bullet points. If there is a specific thing that you would like more information on I will try to look into it. Disclaimer: there are times when I just make guesses and what I am talking about is not based off facts (there I said it) and a decent portion of this you could easily find your self.

That being said react this this and you may just get to read what I wrote.... and yes 9 year olds do a better job at writing than me

[Hidden content]
Thank you for that write up, very informative! You can tell a lot of work went into that.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
So did anything came out of Quakecon ? Just the original Dooms re-releases ?

Threadmark on how everyone can add threadmark for that maximum threadmarkage.
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018
I finished Songbird and absolutely loved it. :cat-heart-blob:

The music sections were much more challenging than anticipated, and I enjoyed the variety in how they were designed - instead of the standard Guitar Hero/Rock Band notes coming towards an indicator. Enjoyed myself trying to get S ranks on all the songs, but I gave up on that goal towards the end.

Took me 7ish hours to find all the secrets and do everything outside of mastering all the songs.

Last edited:

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

[Hidden content]
My advice, with such amazing information I would make a totally new thread with this for a focused discussion, there's are so many details and content that could lead into potentially great conversations.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018

Game itself was fun, but very lowbudget and rather short.
Kill La Kill fans should definitely pick it up on a sale, everyone else not so much.

The absence of NUDISTō BEACHē characters is noticable,

Last edited:

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
So did anything came out of Quakecon ? Just the original Dooms re-releases ?
Theres a Doom Eternal panel today that they’ll show off new gameplay at, and a panel for Fallout 76 where they might talk about the Steam release. Plus Doom 64 was rated for PC so that might get announced today.

Reactions: MJunioR

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
My advice, with such amazing information I would make a totally new thread with this for a focused discussion, there's are so many details and content that could lead into potentially great conversations.
I think I will do just that. I didn't know that I could make a thread, I thought I had to meet a certain requirement first. And even then because of the way that I present the information I thought it would just be better suited as a post here in this thread instead of a completely new one. I would like to maybe change some of the things that I wrote but that will likely take a long and I'm not sure if I could be bothered to since I procrastinate a lot. So I will just add it as is and then add more information as I come across it, since there are still a lot of things that I have not mentioned in what I wrote. But ya I do hope that it leads to some great discussions.

Also thanks lashman I guess you could say that everyone liked that but I could not find the image

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
you don't :p speaking of which - you still need to set your custom tag ... and profile cover ;)

oh, you ;)
I can't think of a good custom tag, I also thought I had to unlock that. Mine has to be "edgey". It has to be edgey enough to just almost come off as almost being edgey. (I'm joking of course)

So suggestion are welcome

Reactions: Rosenkrantz
Status
Not open for further replies.