Community MetaSteam | July 2020 - Blood on the Horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I wonder if certain people and shops like GMG and the PC editor from Game Informer who posted Bloodborne gifs hours before the PS5 showcase actually knows something with Bloodborne on PC is happening, but they can't really say anything until it's announced.

There were reports that stuff from the PS5 showcase was cut from the show last minute like the next Final Fantasy and Silent Hills. I wonder if Bloodborne PC/PS5 remastered was also cut.
People do say that but isn't some of this stuff planned days ahead of time. So last minutes changes would be weird?

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
One of my favourite's sayings comes from Poland: Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy.
Followed by KURWA! or before, depends on the mood.

I wonder if certain people and shops like GMG and the PC editor from Game Informer who posted Bloodborne gifs hours before the PS5 showcase actually knows something with Bloodborne on PC is happening, but they can't really say anything until it's announced.

There were reports that stuff from the PS5 showcase was cut from the show last minute like the next Final Fantasy and Silent Hills. I wonder if Bloodborne PC/PS5 remastered was also cut.
Were things changed and cut last minute? Everything points to that.
Was there a plan to show PC content, during a show ladled PS5 Showcase? No, that would have been suicide. But it would have given this forum plenty of salt to enjoy.

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
Still not 100% sure what it actually means?XD
Meaning is to deep and can be only grasped by consuming the holly drink of vodka.
"whore/bitch" but it used as "fuck", "damn". And people do not like when it is being in poland.

• Toucan
Reactions: Le Pertti

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
It has been a long while since I've played a racing game, but I'm really enjoying Dirt Rally 2.0. I finally got the basics down and transitioned into manual with the assists off. The Steam controller's grip buttons make for great gear shifters!
Yeah me too. I got this game recently and really enjoyed it. Its really tense when you are on a good run and have to concentrate. So many times i binned my car in the final stage after trying to go too fast. I also had to abandon a few races due to breaking all of my headlights and then coming up to a night stage with no servicing in between.

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
You hear it a lot in Kingdom Come: Deliverance, though it sounds like Kurva.
That's what you get from playing a game that was made in the Czech Republic.
Play Witcher 3. It sounds like Kurwa there. 😛

• Toucan
Reactions: prudis

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
I would have liked some Horizon and Bloodborne news now.
Sony has an August event. Could be announced there.
Not going to lie.....I would be stunned if they truly confirm a PC version even if not mentioned on stage.
Sony greenlighting a PC version of Bloodborne....It sounds insane to me.

• Eyes
Reactions: lashman

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I think I sort of have the whole car loan thing sort of figured out. I hope. Now on to Car Insurance and oh boy... this is something else. Note to self never get in another accident ever again....

Also I just realized since I am now willing to pay over $10k for a car... I can maybe get a Suburu ohhhhhhhhhhhh

P4G released on PC in 2020, P4G on consoles will likely happen in the next 2 years.

What about P3? If it's an enhanced port of P3P then it might also come out on PC first followed by consoles later on.

Reactions: ISee

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
He's not talking about Horizon: Zero Dawn, lol.
There seems to have been a misunderstanding here.
I'm aware he is alluding to Bloodborne on PC being at least realistic.

Still crazy to me even after Horizon. If Bloodborne PC turns out true then I can only wonder where Sony will stop in regards to their PS4 catalogue.

Reactions: ISee

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
I tried the new Trackmania game and stopped after like 30 minutes. The monetary scheme is awful. You have to pay for a sub to text chat? Nice one Nadeo.

You can go buy Trackmania Celebration pack on Steam for the price of a 1-year club and get United Forever, 2 Canyon, 2 Stadium,and 2 Valley. The new game is so limited and lacking in content and you can just go buy that bundle and get a shit ton of quality trackmania content for the same price lol.

Reactions: lashman and ISee

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Finally bought myself a profile background with my Steam points.

I think we can all agree that Umineko is a good choice ^_^
I'm itching to look for a new one as well, but at the same time I really like my current one.
Decisions, decisions.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018

Selling cards on the Market. Part of me doesn't want anything else to sell right now.
Should call it quits once you sell an additional 24 cents worth of stuff :D

I'm itching to look for a new one as well, but at the same time I really like my current one.
Decisions, decisions.
I love the robot blueprint from Into the Breach.

FunnyJay