Community MetaSteam | July 2020 - Blood on the Horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
I'd consider (hypothetically) living in the UK, before Brexit of course. Ireland seems nice, and it is home of best boy band from the 00's Westlife. Germany, France, Switzerland and Norway seems nice too.

Spamlynguist

I can never decide on an avatar
Dec 31, 2018
Can you view the store page? Or does the region lock message appear?

Of je gebruikt gewoon een gratis VPN 😋
Dat is ook een optie 🤣

But that gif was just for shits and giggles, I'm not that interested in the game :thumbsupblob:

It's just funny that it finally releases in the EU and only two countries don't have access to it.

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Raw Fury 2020 Humble Bundle

$1 Kathy Rain, Tormentor X Punisher, GoNNER

BTA Whispers of a Machine, Kingdom: New Lands, Kingdom

12 or more Mosaic, Night Call, Bad North

15 Kingdom Two Crowns

[UWSL](Reminder: Humble Choice auto-renew date quickly approaching)[/UWSL]

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com

Dat is ook een optie 🤣

But that gif was just for shits and giggles, I'm not that interested in the game :thumbsupblob:

It's just funny that it finally releases in the EU and only two countries don't have access to it.
The list of available countries was changed a bit later, instead of restricting NL/BE, it now has a list of available countries (alot more countries are locked out now because of that, including a bunch of European countries).

FeedMeAStrayCat

When you see me again, it won't be me.
Sep 19, 2018
Pennsylvania
Mosiac in the $12 tier in new bundle looks pretty sweet, hadn't come across it before (that I can recall and I would have assuredly put it on my wishlist if I did). But I own most everything else in it already bahhhhh

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Nah... German food and beer aren't very good imo
What the fuck did you just fucking say about us, you little bitch? I'll have you know we are top of the world in bread production, and we've been involved in numerous world wars, and we have over 300 different sausages We are trained in brewery and are the top bakers in the entire wold. You are nothing to us but just another tasteless vermin. We will wipe you the fuck out with sausages the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to us over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of butchers across the country and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. We can be anywhere, anytime, and we can drown you in over 700 different beers, and that's just with our Pils. Not only are we extensively trained in horsemeat production, but we have access to some of the best meat in the world and we will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. We will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
What the fuck did you just fucking say about us, you little bitch? I'll have you know we are top of the world in bread production, and we've been involved in numerous world wars, and we have over 300 different sausages We are trained in brewery and are the top bakers in the entire wold. You are nothing to us but just another tasteless vermin. We will wipe you the fuck out with sausages the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to us over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of butchers across the country and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. We can be anywhere, anytime, and we can drown you in over 700 different beers, and that's just with our Pils. Not only are we extensively trained in horsemeat production, but we have access to some of the best meat in the world and we will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. We will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
[UWSL]Döner macht schöner![/UWSL]

• Toucan
  • Love
Reactions: lashman and Kyougar

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Soooo:

August 5th: Phantasy Star Online 2
August 7th: Hamble Choice
August 11th: FF 14 patch that streamlines the entire A Realm Reborn experience.

:sweaty-blob:

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Soooo:
August 11th: FF 14 patch that streamlines the entire A Realm Reborn experience.

:sweaty-blob:
What has changed? I still need to start the newest expansion.

After my experiences with Berlin Döners, there is a good chance that your Döner in Hinterpusemuckl is better
It's not like I got to the very first Dönerbude in Berlin, I consulted a local connoisseur (my internet buddy) on getting his favorite mystery meat on a stick. I also only paid 2,50€ while I have to pay 5€ to 7€ for the equivalent amount here in my Niemandsland.

• Toucan
Reactions: lashman

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
It's not like I got to the very first Dönerbude in Berlin, I consulted a local connoisseur (my internet buddy) on getting his favorite mystery meat on a stick. I also only paid 2,50€ while I have to pay 5€ to 7€ for the equivalent amount here in my Niemandsland.
5€ is a normal price for a good Döner tho? Most her cost 4,50 and 3,50 on Dönerstag

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Streamlining the A Realm Reborn main quests by increasing exp and rewards and cutting some main quests (they will be side quests) and some other stuff, I think.
So probably nothing that will affect you.

Reactions: Kyougar

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
5€ is a normal price for a good Döner tho? Most her cost 4,50 and 3,50 on Dönerstag
Sadly, we don't celebrate Dönerstag in Kartoffelsteppe

Streamlining the A Realm Reborn main quests by increasing exp and rewards and cutting some main quests (they will be side quests) and some other stuff, I think.
So probably nothing that will affect you.
Ah, OK. That was my biggest complaint about the main game. The quests to unlock the first expansion took possibly 2 or 3 times the amount of time getting to main game max level.

BlueOdin

Dec 3, 2018

I only payed 2,50€ when it was a special offer for pupils lol

Otherwise 5€ is like the normal price for a Döner

Reactions: Rockin' Ranger

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
I don't like sausages and here in Belgium we ride horses, we don't eat them. 😛

Now excuse me, I need to call my friends in the USA and UK to save my ass against your German invasion. 😕

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
  • Play Pathfinder: Kingmaker for 57h
  • Think to myself: "I must be getting close to the end"
  • Checked a guide and I'm nearing the end of chapter 3
  • The game has 7 chapters...
:suicide-blob:

It's a good game and the Pathfinder ruleset is very cool but I had no idea the ride would be this long, even by cRPG standards.

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
Played Grounded for 46 min. Yup, like many other base building-survival-management games this game is gonna capture me.

Like it a lot.
It sounds to me that there will be story and progression, but this is very much a true early access where a lot of content isn't there yet. Is that correct?

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
Now excuse me, I need to call my friends in the USA and UK to save my ass against your German invasion.
Well, you do understand that Japan, the land of Anime, is part of our alliance and your enemy now?

By the way: The best Wurst in Europe is from Poland.
There I said it, but it's zhe truth! Now come at me Ex-Kameraden, I'm bereit to accept zhe consequences.

Did anybody purchase the Destroy all Humans Remake? Is it good? Never played the original, but the game seems to be funny.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
It sounds to me that there will be story and progression, but this is very much a true early access where a lot of content isn't there yet. Is that correct?
I have no idea, honestly. There isn't must story content right now, right now it's pretty much al labout survival and base building. There ar esome daily quests it seems like "explore X", "kill xx of x" and so on, don't know if you get anything by completing them.

Nzyme

Time to get Fit
Sep 19, 2018
FYI, it's good to know devs / pubs like Bethesda care enough about reviews like Doom Eternal where they lost players, enough to respond to the Steam Reviews.
While a little amusing, and obviously they want folks to re-evaluate their review, I do appreciate the nudge on it and confirmation that to their eye the issues is resolved in the latest update. Shows that users do hold some power, and Steam Reviews do have value

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Reactions: FeedMeAStrayCat

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
My top eight reasons to not move to Spain, sponsored by Google Weather, Square Space, NordVPN and the LTT Store:

We are fortunate in Germany this year. apart from a few days earlier this summer, this year the temperature was a constant 15 to 20 degrees with a raining day sprinkled in between.

Reactions: LEANIJA and ISee
Status
Not open for further replies.