Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
I missed a bit in the middle, but nonetheless there were several interesting looking games on the Annapurna presentation. And even though I'm not a cat person, Stray looks very good.

Also saw a lot of Steam logos, which is good (until my hopes are crushed when they reveal the price over here :p)

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018
Seems like Annapurna don't give a shit about EGS unless they get payed by Epic, only the timed exclusives (Outer Wilds, Solar Ash, Journey) has been on EGS. I really wonder why.
Solar Ash was announced for EGS eons ago, before the name change, they have the data from Outer Wilds and Journey sales, if they are not releasing on EGS anymore, its probably not worth to.

Yoshi

o_O
Jan 5, 2019
14 games coming to Geforce NOW:

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
13th march 2019 actually

Other than eye candy, I still don't understand the appeal of Solar Ash mostly because I can't seem to figure out wth it's supposed to be.
Is it a platformer? Doesn't seem like it because traversal is super easy and streamlined. A puzzle game? I'm yet to see a single puzzle. An action game? They haven't showed combat yet. An exploration game? What's the goal and drive of the character?
Call me jaded but I don't get it...

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Anyone played Banners of Ruin?

I'm almost tempted to grab it since I'm int he mood for a card centric game :p Though it seems I am the only one who has it on their wishlist as it's not showing anyone on my steam friend list wishlited it or owns it :V

Also highlight thread goes up next week. It goes up when it goes up, I ain't being paid to get it up at a specific date.

• Sad
Reactions: Li Kao and Cacher

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Lots of updates in the Steam client beta.

Interested in checking the download page updates.

fspm

MetaMember
Nov 1, 2018
14 games coming to Geforce NOW:
The tech is all right I guess but the application is such bottom tier tablet dumpster fire, close competition to win store. Shame.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Lots of updates in the Steam client beta.

Interested in checking the download page updates.

:steam_pigblanket:

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
The demo of Storyteller is a great little puzzle game.

Last edited:

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
well it has pedigree of he devs who made Hyper Light Drifter before which is pretty loved
I know that and I'm sure it'll be a wonderful game that people will enjoy but I can't figure out what it's supposed to be, what's the hook, what's the genre, why should I want to play it. Basically all the promotional material so far has been pretty vage and while I appreciate the sense of wonder and discovery in a new game at the very least we should know something about it.

Amzin

No one beats me 17 times in a row!
Dec 5, 2018

Seems like it. In the YT description they say to wishlist the game on Steam though the store page isn't up yet.
It's up on Steam now to wishlist.

So hyped. More content for one of my favorite games of all time. I legitimately wouldn't be mad if their next game was just another loop thingy in another system.

Aaron D.

MetaMember
Jul 10, 2019
great game ... highly-recommended
Yeah, I picked it up and was sold almost instantaneously.

One thing I noticed immediately was how fresh & vibrant the UI was.

People often clown on the mobile game space, but it feels like that's one thing they've really mastered (EDIT: Hello, PopCap!). The UI in PowerWash Sim is bubbly and just feels super satisfying to navigate. Similarly it was also a big attractor to Dysmantle (heart) and Slime Rancher.

Performance is liquid smooth (lol) at 120fps and whisper quiet on my hardware which is always a plus (see again Dysmantle) as I main on a gaming laptop and loud fan noise really turns me off to a game even when it's running great otherwise. It chases my wife out of the room with the sound of "an aircraft taking off" as she like to put it. :p

Really digging it so far.

Last edited:

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
They confirmed last year more PC things, btw, in case you missed that, just nothing announced so far, a JRPG
I missed the news. Very nice. :blobcheer:

November 9th for PS4, Switch and Steam.
Way earlier than expected. Good job, Gust.

Hopefully the second game will be a big improvement to the first one. So far it has more mechanics and some of them look interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.