Community MetaSteam | June 2019 - Microsoft does what Epican't

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRainbowFT

Mouse Accelerated Member
Apr 17, 2019
Switzerland
I love the the first thing under About This Game: is a gif of a huge lady with a headcannon just stomping all over stuff. Brigador is great and this is a good chance for me to post this awesome track
I really liked the style, but I must say that in the very narrow niche of "squash tiny people while driving a mech in a futuristic dystopia" Walker still reigns supreme.

BlackRainbowFT

Mouse Accelerated Member
Apr 17, 2019
Switzerland
now thats a game I havent thought in a long while about ^^... good times
The Amiga had some amazing games that aged fantastically well. It was such an advanced computer that I never purchased a NES and kept playing on it during the SNES era (until I got a PS1).

On my phone I have both Supaplex and Pushover!

Reactions: lashman

Exzyleph

Dark Eroge Lord
Oct 9, 2018
I really liked the style, but I must say that in the very narrow niche of "squash tiny people while driving a mech in a futuristic dystopia" Walker still reigns supreme.

Talk about a blast from the past!
Though I don't think I ever managed to get past the first couple of levels :confounded-face:

Reactions: BlackRainbowFT

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
maybe I missed/I'm missing something but I haven't found anything about hacker's memory being confirmed with the first game on cart for the swich,only listed by a spanish retailers and nothing else?

Reactions: 「Echo」

BlueOdin

Dec 3, 2018
Bought Gato Robo because I want games to play more games with my M30. Monster Boy is probably a few weeks of so I take the Catroidvania because it’s cheap. And because Aggelos makes things to my PC that I don’t understand. I can't restart or shut down my PC anymore unless I restart it with the titular restart button.

Rosenkrantz

Once Punched Man
Apr 22, 2019
So, I've tried Sekiro on friends PS4 and gotta say I enjoyed it way more than usual Soulsborne, the more traditional narrative made it digestible to me, definitely gonna pick it up when it's a bit cheaper.

Ganado

¡Detrás de tí, imbécil!
Nov 6, 2018
Im just throwing it out there, but after just randomly listening to the Portal ending songs, I just remembered that it must've been the hypest I've been regarding a game release. It is the only "big" game that I can remember that I fully completed the first day, both single and coop campaigns. It helped that it released around 6am (CEST) for people that was friends with "Dinosaur". What a ride.

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
Whelp got the new job so it will be interesting to see how much time I have for games now. Honestly I'm more excited to start the job than all the upcoming games combined, but I still would like to have a little time for stuff like Quake 2 RTX and Trover Saves the Universe. Regardless I'll have more time this summer, before my next semester hits and I'm doing my job plus at least one of the few courses I need before graduating.

I'm very grateful to be in the rare position of being in school for a BS in CS and having a full software engineering job with great pay, 401K, medical, dental etc (dental, which I didn't have at all before, with 13 or so cavities and estimated >$10,000 work needed...)
Congratulations! Do your best in your job and studies, those games won't be going anywhere in the mean time ;)

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Scrolled through my library to see how many games I managed to beat so far this year: an unimpressive grand total of 9 games. Most of them pretty short.

The Great Voyage, Blade Fury, Catherine Classic, Onimusha, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Sekiro, The World Next Door, Forager and Druidstone.

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018
I'm suprised to learn that Fanatical didn't have Square Enix yet.

BlackRainbowFT

Mouse Accelerated Member
Apr 17, 2019
Switzerland
Talk about a blast from the past!
Though I don't think I ever managed to get past the first couple of levels :confounded-face:
It was a difficult game (and I was around 10 years old)! I don't remember how many levels there were but I think I reached the fourth one.

I remember one of the bosses was an airship, there was a train and maybe some sort of submarine/battleship...

I should really try to play it again! It's fun replaying old games I haven't touched in ages... my skills have improved dramatically and, back when I was a kid, I didn't even understand a single word of English (I was convinced that "game over" meant "you lost" and I distinctly remember getting pissed at quite a few games after reaching the end... wondering what I had done wrong...).

Reactions: Exzyleph

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Yakuza Kiwami 2 spoilers

I was laughing so much while Majima was choosing which wire to cut to defuse the bomb

Almost finishing the gane, I must be around chapter 14 or 15 right now.

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
I think it's just Game Informer wrongly assuming things from that poorly-worded announcement by Mojang. My guess is that if you purchased the whole season as season pass you have to "activate" every single episode before it gets delisted. I might be wrong though, it's just how I read it.

Reactions: QFNS and BO7AMMOOD
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I think it's just Game Informer wrongly assuming things from that poorly-worded announcement by Mojang. My guess is that if you purchased the whole season as season pass you have to "activate" every single episode before it gets delisted. I might be wrong though, it's just how I read it.
yeah, must be ... there's no fucking way volvo would let anyone do shit like that

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019

Never forget them :cry:
I definitely won't forget them anytime soon, watching the Eternal Calm extra already made me miss them just roaming from temple to temple, playing blitz every now and then or, well, trying to dodge hundreds of lighting strikes :cry:

Foundation had a big update yesterday, running a small discount until June 10:

Also Parkitect is today's daily deal, with 20% off:

Rockin' Ranger

Rangers With Candy
Nov 7, 2018
New thread, let's talk about an old game. I recently started playing Prey (2017) and it's fantastic. The fact that this apparently wasn't successful commercially is another indictment of the gaming public at large.

And it's another indicator that Steam user reviews are statistically better than all other reviews.
I just finished Prey a couple days ago and completely agree, absolutely fantastic game. It's great all around, but going through The G.U.T.S. for the first time was an standout part of the game for me.

Reactions: BlackRainbowFT

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I hope so because that is utter dumb to stop previous owners from downloading the game again.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
I hope so because that is utter dumb to stop previous owners from downloading the game again.
Has that ever happened with any Steam game ever?

Hm. I wonder what game to focus on next. I've kinda reached a state again where I have a bunch of games started, but none of them are really a priority and I'm kind of indecisive :thinking-face:
Guess that's a sign I shoul take a break and read some mango/watch some Kamen Rider until I'm in the mood for something again.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Every single day since the last Steam beta update, Steam downloads the following:

Why these 5 over-and-over?

The gacha is ruthless, that was the right decision, I would advise you against spending too much again.
As for the friend ID, I'll PM you now, if you're just starting out it'll be useful having a support in your FL with high leveled servants, if you need I can swap Raikou for Cu Alter, just let me know.
Onigashima is coming up soon with Kintoki (Rider) which is free and one of the best Rider in the game so with good supports you'll be up to speed much quicker.
Don't spend outside of guaranteed gacha and remember to bind your account.
Thanks a bunch! I rolled just a little bit on the Douji banner while it's up and didn't get Shuten but got three Ibaraki instead lol. :face-with-cold-sweat:

I got some decent CE out of it too though, which as a beginner will surely come in handy. I'll be sure to send a friend request soon, I'm Echo (of course!)
:p

Posting underaged girls without their undies is illegal 👎
Underrated post.

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
The difficulty curve of Steamworld Quest is bad.

Anybody play Frostpunk?

I have a 50% off coupon and was wondering how it was
One of the most uniqe and cool (GET IT???) citybuilders i've ever played.
For a city builder it's also much more thrillin than relaxing which is fairly unusual, absolutely 100% worth buying at full price.

Last edited:

Snakethesniper

Time Traveler
Jan 11, 2019
Fellow gamers who play Two Point Hospital, do you think that the UI is too bright? I notice that I find it quite bright and there's no brightness option in game. This is the only game when I have some problems looking at the UI. The 3d graphics are fine, but the UI is not (for my eyes)

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Even the official Minecraft site states the delisting. Why prevent prior customers from downloading the game though?

Status
Not open for further replies.