Community MetaSteam | June 2020 - Month Of The Seal, With Many A Deal, Throw Money With Zeal, The Wallet Will Kneel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
I guess crawling through recommendation for card thing is available from comments above.
It is supposed to, but it does not work yet.

Basically, every day, you get:

- a trading card here:

- a sticker here:

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
The games I thought about buying are 25% off, or still around thirty €.
I'm still spoiled by the early steam sales I guess, but so far... :sleepy-face:

• Love
Reactions: C-Dub and Li Kao

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
Self-congratulations work.

:lul:

I appreciate my support. Gabe appreciates the disappearance of 200 points in the process.
Aside from the meta-game (and probably the destruction of the gem economy), there are nice discounts.
Wait, you can get both badges by yourself?

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
45,854 points. Not too shabby!

Seal is disappointing so far generally speaking. Plenty of games I had my eyes on had much better discounts many months ago on various key resellers, and even on Steam itself. Besides some cheap stuff here and there and a few EA games, I doubt I'll spending much in this sale :shrugblob:

Dunno if these still workie.

[Hidden content]
Thanks for your generosity! I grabbed the very first key 👍 👍

Reactions: MJunioR

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Okay, it seems you can only do it once the review has already received an award from someone else.

Say you see that:

You click on the heart and you can give yourself another heart.

Long story short, you cannot get both badges by yourself, but you can get the second one by giving it to yourself.

Reactions: lashman

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
THIS IS FUCKING HYPE!!!!!!!! :partyblob::partyblob::partyblob:

Control is getting ready and looks like it will be full of Steam options, that's really nice!

Please for the love of holy, please have normal regional pricing. PLEASE.

Reactions: Mor

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
How much exp do I get from getting a badge? I wonder if I can power level to 100 from upgrading the badges.

Yeah, you can also buy badges to level up.
Got it, thanks. Just bought an avatar frame and animated background. The themes are nice too, and thankfully they're free.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Okay, it seems you can only do it once the review has already received an award from someone else.

Say you see that:

You click on the heart and you can give yourself another heart.

Long story short, you cannot get both badges by yourself, but you can get the second one by giving it to yourself.
I gave an award (for deep thoughts :coffee-blob: ) to myself, for this review, without anybody else awarding me first. And I got both badges, just by doing that. (They are on level 1, and you only get 10xp each, but still)
So this is totally exploitable.

(Also, go buy Zwei everyone!)

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
When's that new humble monthly gonna be announced?
Kind of want to get Edith Finch, but with it having been free and all I keep holding off because I expect it to be bundled :U

Myradeer

Rayon de Soleil
Apr 17, 2019
Got and sold my event card for 23 cents, because apparently you only get only one today (or for entire event?).
Seems like awarding yourself exploit seems to have been stopped, as I cannot do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.