Community MetaSteam | June 2020 - Month Of The Seal, With Many A Deal, Throw Money With Zeal, The Wallet Will Kneel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Persona on steam I will never believe -"Oh God no, I never hope. Hope is pouting in advance. Hope is faith's richer, bitchier sister. Hope is the deformed addict bound incest monster offspring of entitlement and fear. "

• Eyes
Reactions: Durante

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
It will be Virtual Hydelide
Isn't Atlus the last of the japanese holdouts that refused to get with the times and release games on PC? I don't at all about their games but it would be nice to finally scratch them off the list,
does falcom counts? They dont wanna do any work themselves.

Reactions: ISee and Alexandros

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
It will be Virtual Hydelide

does falcom counts? They dont wanna do any work themselves.
I don't know to be honest, I don't generally play japanese (read: anime) games. I just know Atlus and Persona by the amount of people that really want the games on PC. If it does get released I might buy it on a deep sale just to see why people are clamoring for it.

The funny part is that whatever Epic announces, Persona on Steam will drown out everything else. :D

Last edited:

Snakethesniper

Time Traveler
Jan 11, 2019
If it's really persona (not the Musou one) probably the world will really end in 2020.

Also, since Satisfactory is now on steam, I fired up Factorio for like the second time in my life, doing the tutorial again since the only time I've played years ago was to do the "beta" tutorial.
And, like years ago, I'm like: how the hell I'm supposed to organize all the coal to power up all this shit.

• Love
Reactions: Li Kao

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
Durante,
you are the shining light of mine,
the love that loved be must,
as pure and clear as a dime,
blazing the golden sun on desert's dust
I beg the not to betray my trust,
this one final time
Wake up, get up, get out there
Raise your voice against liars
Feed your anger like fire
Why does nobody want change?
Just imagine you're out there
Swatting lies in the makin'
Can't move fast without breakin'
If you hold on life won't change

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
Me after relaxing 3h of process engineering in Satisfactory: 👀👀👀

Next console generation is shaping up to become a second golden PC gaming generation. 👍

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I honestly don't think I hate Persona. The games have a lot of neat ideas, certainly a very awesome and consistent visual (and audio) style, and even above average base gameplay.

But then that is just stretched out over far too much time, and you get a lot of people who treat the games (and even the parts that are just mediocre) like the second coming, and that's where I develop an allergic reaction to them :p

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
I honestly don't think I hate Persona. The games have a lot of neat ideas, certainly a very awesome and consistent visual (and audio) style, and even above average base gameplay.

But then that is just stretched out over far too much time, and you get a lot of people who treat the games (and even the parts that are just mediocre) like the second coming, and that's where I develop an allergic reaction to them :p
Persona becoming popular was certainly a double edged sword

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
But then that is just stretched out over far too much time,
I beat Persona 4 in 50 hours and felt like it never overstayed its welcome. Persona 5 on the other hand. Woof.

P4G is my favorite game of all time but I can write a essay on the issues I have with 5.

Reactions: C-Dub
Status
Not open for further replies.