Community MetaSteam | June 2020 - Month Of The Seal, With Many A Deal, Throw Money With Zeal, The Wallet Will Kneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Anybody know of a blogging platform that works a lot like this forum in terms of embeds of material and stuff?

I tried google blogger but the embed was shite, I tried wordpress but I cba to theme and set it up nicely, just something real simple.

Something as simple as blogger but with nice embeds of links etc would be ideal.

I ran a mod site ages past and wanna do something similar in terms of content but really not in the mood to actually build/customise a site atm.
hmm ... medium?

great anime thread as always lashy :face-savouring-delicious-food:
:disapproval-blob:

:blobnoanime:

derFeef

Cthulhu dreams.
Apr 17, 2019
AUT
Medium is good but it's a closed ... medium.
You can only really interact with medium members and it requires some paid stuff to be fully viable.

Reactions: lashman

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
Windows Vita* is notoriously hated, but even I had no idea it was that bad in some games.

dunno what "Steamquisition" is
It's when we are supposed to gather to burn down epic. You should read your private messages more often ;)

edit:
*Vi(S)ta

Last edited:

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
Windows Vita* is notoriously hated, but even I had no idea it was that bad in some games.

It's when we are supposed to gather to burn down epic. You should read your private messages more often ;)

edit:
*Vi(S)ta
It was quite the OS after coming from the relative stability of XP sp4

Reactions: ISee

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I'm looking forward to more EA stuff on Steam. Still waiting for those Mass Effect remaster(s) too.

Though I'm trying to save money. :confounded-face:

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Fanatical's Bundlefest has started. New bundles every day.

Kingslayer Bundle 2: Fanatical

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
Expeditions: Viking
GRID (2019)
Party Hard 2 + DLC
Duke Nukem Forever + DLC

$4.99. Cheaper than Xrd Revelator has been on its own.

Last edited:

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Fanatical's Bundlefest has started. New bundles every day.

Kingslayer Bundle 2: Fanatical

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
Expeditions: Viking
GRID
Party Hard 2 + DLC
Duke Nukem Forever + DLC

$4.99. Cheaper than Xrd Revelator has been on its own.
That is Grid (2019) BTW.
Also if you're getting Xrd R, it should auto update into Rev2 but you'd be missing the DLC characters I think

Reactions: Nabs

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
If you have a Stadia Pro free trial, go and claim the newly added games

Panzer Dragoon: Remake
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
Little Nightmares
SUPERHOT
Get Packed

along with previous games, like

SteamWorld Quest
GYLT
GRID (2019)

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
If you have a Stadia Pro free trial, go and claim the newly added games

Panzer Dragoon: Remake
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
Little Nightmares
SUPERHOT
Get Packed

along with previous games, like

SteamWorld Quest
GYLT
GRID (2019)
Currently playing Get Packed, it's pretty fun. Already finished Gylt.

Pretty much just playing games that hasn't been confirmed for PC/consoles yet. Panzer Dragoon already has a Steam page and the rest of it is already on PC except for Samurai Showdown, Epic exclusive,brrr.

Reactions: Nabs

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018

West of Dead Open Beta. Play it and you'll get 15% off the game when it comes out.

Reactions: Mor and Ruvon

BlueOdin

Dec 3, 2018
Had Artifact installed since launch, own Axe and still not beta invite

I am hoping aboard the Epic Games Store train y'all

West of Dead Open Beta. Play it and you'll get 15% off the game when it comes out.
Is that the game that is done by the ex-Arkane lead or was that something else?

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Finished Get Packed campaign (there are around 11 levels). Took me 1h10min. Fun, but very short. Apparently there are 3 (I think) more levels coming in the future.

Firewithin

MetaMember
Dec 19, 2018
i have been enjoying Greedfall but some of the quest designs are starting to get on my nerves. its so much of back and forth to places and its not even fetch quest type stuff. its a talk to this person then run across the city to report back to the person and then back again before you actually need to go anywhere.

BlueOdin

Dec 3, 2018
So I have been trying to connect my DS4 to my PC via a bluetooth dongle. I removed drivers (and reinstalled) and devices, reconnected, restarted, unplugged and put back in. Yet when I want to add it it never shows up in my list. Windows 10 tells me my USB dongle works flawlessly. Anyone know what I can do about that?

You're thinking of Weird West
That's it! Knew it was only something with "West" in the title. Thank you!

Reactions: Spamlynguist

Kandrick

Jun 10, 2019
Switzerland
That's so stupid. Show us your consumer product or not, i don't need corporations to tell me how to feel about certain events.

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
That's so stupid. Show us your consumer product or not, i don't need corporations to tell me how to feel about certain events.
No its not. Sony shouldn't be taking away attention from things that need it most. BLM Protests and riots are happening in countries across the world right now and everyone should be aware of it.

Video games are escapism. People need to pay attention, not distract themselves with game trailers.

xxr

Member of the Abyss
Dec 21, 2018
It's a PR-event, and it will take place eventually. Your toys are not going away.

Reactions: xinek

Kandrick

Jun 10, 2019
Switzerland
It's a PR-event, and it will take place eventually. Your toys are not going away.
My toys ? Maybe you didn't look hard enough when i said i had not playing my PS4 in years and i didn't care about the PS5 or Sony games.

Fucking idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.