Community MetaSteam | June 2021 - Alex Kidd in Monetary Mishandling Management DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
Meh i can't get excited for any rumors these days. I am waiting for proper announcements.
Same. Uncharted 4 logo's being on some PDF just does not do it for me for example.
I need a formal announcement to get excited.

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
Breaking news!!!!!

Games park is publishing a game!!!!!! That's crazy.

So for those of you that don't know Games park is a Japanese media outlet that covers video games but they also cover a lot of PC stuff as well.

So think of it like Polygon (bad example) or some other "smaller" news outlet publishing some remaster/modern port of an old game. (Polygon to publish Godhand on PS5)

So that's pretty crazy and not only that they got interviewed by 4Gamer as well (4Gamer is also a Japanese media outlet and one of the people from that that you might have seen is that one bald biker dude that wears shades and looks tough). So this is like PCgamer interviewing Polygon about the PS5 port of Godhand (I really should have chosen a better game example, but you get the idea).
Another mind blowing fact, Wizardry series is still getting new releases for 39 YEARS!

sanhora

Baldr Sky
Dec 7, 2018
Breaking news!!!!!

Games park is publishing a game!!!!!! That's crazy.

So for those of you that don't know Games park is a Japanese media outlet that covers video games but they also cover a lot of PC stuff as well.

So think of it like Polygon (bad example) or some other "smaller" news outlet publishing some remaster/modern port of an old game. (Polygon to publish Godhand on PS5)

So that's pretty crazy and not only that they got interviewed by 4Gamer as well (4Gamer is also a Japanese media outlet and one of the people from that that you might have seen is that one bald biker dude that wears shades and looks tough). So this is like PCgamer interviewing Polygon about the PS5 port of Godhand (I really should have chosen a better game example, but you get the idea).

Random as fuck but super neat. Hopefully the project is a success and we get more weird shit like this from Game Spark.

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Meh i can't get excited for any rumors these days. I am waiting for proper announcements.
Yeah same, felt this way for a while and i usually just scroll past the rumourmill. I just think: once the games are out on Steam... then it's interesting :)
not to say i dont believe people claiming this or that might come to Steam/PC, but as Queen has said, plans can always change, so... yeah. Steam pages with a release date and a purchase price, thats what I want. :)

But still, I'd like to replay The Last of us with non-shit controls, for example.

it's from last year, yeah
They likely figured this way it'd be less controversial.

Reactions: lashman

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021
And suddenly the .exe is 500MB smaller. Fucking Denovo.
I wonder if the game will work better now. It was stuttering most of the time on my PC.

EDIT. People in Steam discussion say that there is no performance difference.

Reactions: lashman

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Group buys of bundles with Steam keys are one of the best things for a Steam customer. 🙉 I get many cheap games that way! 🙊 This year so far: 🙈

For 0,60 €, Blacksad.

For 0,50€ each, Odyssey and Shadowgate.

Last edited:

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020

I am back! Thanks lashman for the new thread! [UWSL]:cat-heart-blob:[/UWSL]

Just in time for some Nintendo goodness soon (hopefully).
Oh, by the way, I have a question for our Meta members in Asia, maybe Hong-Kong.
I noticed that over the last few years my nickname becomes a no-go in more and more new gachas. Like ‘not a correct term’ no-go.

So my question is, well why :tightly-closed-eyes:
Is it the name of a famous dissident ? Do Asian dev hate Barry Hughart ? So many quetrions.
Cacher
Do you mean, Li Kao? I honestly have no idea. The only reason that I can think of is that Kao sounds similar to 靠 in mandarin, which is a common swear word.

Last edited:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
My Logitech G502 is biting the dust. That or my body health* is worsening at an alarming rate.
I basically can't mouse wheel up anymore. Well, I can, but on a really short distance and the mouse thinks I'm wheel clicking 2 times out of 3. I still thinks it's more of a 'smoothened by use' issue. Well, I hope so.
Not impressed. The mouse lasted some years alright but it made a rotten spring sound with each click out of the box.

The joke is, I'm not sure I will be able to eat this month, so a fucking new mouse...

* essential tremors

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Geforce Now:

The complete list of games releasing this week is below.
• Before We Leave (Steam)
• Creativerse (Steam)
• Empire of Angels IV (Steam)
• Hokko Life (Steam)
• Necromunda: Hired Gun (Steam, Epic Games Store)
• Pro Cycling Manager 2021 (Steam)
• Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 (Steam)
• Thea: The Awakening (Steam)
• Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier (Ubisoft Connect)
• Tour de France 2021 (Steam)
• Tour de France 2020 (Steam)
• X3: Reunion (Steam)
• Xuan Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament (Steam)

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
My Logitech G502 is biting the dust. That or my body health* is worsening at an alarming rate.
I basically can't mouse wheel up anymore. Well, I can, but on a really short distance and the mouse thinks I'm wheel clicking 2 times out of 3. I still thinks it's more of a 'smoothened by use' issue. Well, I hope so.
Not impressed. The mouse lasted some years alright but it made a rotten spring sound with each click out of the box.

The joke is, I'm not sure I will be able to eat this month, so a fucking new mouse...

* essential tremors
Uh, that's no joke. Are you have tremors and did you check with a doctor?

Reactions: Li Kao

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Started to play Hitman 2 again since I got around 50 more achievements to unlock, and I want to 100% it before Hitman 3 is released on Steam in about six months.
I already forgot quite a lot from it, the controls were easy to relearn again, but I need to find where all the items are again. Although I never memorized most of the item locations on every map

E3 Schedule

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I am excited.:longswordblob:

Saturday, June 12
  • Broadcast pre-show starts at 1 p.m. Eastern
  • E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
Sunday, June 13
  • Broadcast pre-show starts at 11:45 a.m. Eastern
  • Microsoft’s Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase starts at 1 p.m. Eastern
  • Special presentations from Square Enix, the PC Gaming Show, and the Future Games Show.
  • Warner Bros. Games, Back4Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
Monday, June 14
  • Broadcast pre-show starts at 11:00 a.m. Eastern
  • Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer, and Capcom will take place throughout the day.
  • Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
Tuesday, June 15
  • Broadcast pre-show starts at 11:00 a.m. Eastern
  • The last day of E3 will include Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at noon Eastern.
  • BANDAI NAMCO, Yooreka Games, and GameSpot will also have events.
  • The broadcast will round out with the Official E3 2021 Awards Show.

Last edited:

Lashley

Computer Cowboy 🤠
I am excited.:longswordblob:

13th looking great
Will Days Gone ever end? Too many missions. Steam shows 50 hours playtime.
It's wayyyyyyyy too long

Lashley

Computer Cowboy 🤠

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
question for anyone who knows anything about hard drives

i didnt have any extra mounts, is it okay to just put a hdd on some plastic inside of my pc next to my motherboard? i did and its kinda running alright but does it have long term effects, was told to make sure it didnt move around so i took some gorilla tape and fastened it to the pc

sorry for bad pic, i cant get a new one because i kinda closed it and i dont want to open it again

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Its what puts me off getting it to be honest, not interested in a drawn out 50+ hrs playthrough.

Might get it once the price drops to £5-10.
yeah i was a little intrigued cos some folk seem to really be going to bat for days gone (likely since the non-announcement of the sequel) but from the sounds of it i'll just get annoyed with it

It's one of those cases where my time matters more than my money, a rationale i've been embracing much more of late; mediocre game still going to be mediocre no matter how cheap

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Spangle

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
actual_norwegian_guy As long as it's resting on some form of vibration mount like foam and it's secured down so it doesn't jiggle about if you knock the case you should be okay for a while. I'm not going to say "You'll be fine forever!" in case it breaks next week and you blame me :D

I've had HDDs dangling in cases before and i give even less of a crap about SSDs as they have no moving parts.

Snakethesniper

Time Traveler
Jan 11, 2019
Yesterday I've reinstalled Rocket League (I uninstalled it when they removed it from steam and moved to EGS).
Well, apparently I've missed the memo and now it is required to have an EGS account to play it.
So I made the obvious choice: Uninstalled it again.
I'm not giving you +1 account, fuck you Epic.

Sabin

Dec 18, 2019
Düsseldorf
Nintendo and pc ah yea can't wait till that finally gets announced. one of the things where my list gets shared n say it's fake due to That.

there is a few things there in the works but these things they take time.

still everyone excited for these conference's of games that aren't coming this year or the year after hehe
Dear Queeny,

Please me tell me it's P5 Royal and not Classic.

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018
Talking about Game Pass. Another Rumor that it's coming to Steam soon.

edit: forgot to add a cute anime gif. Shamiko for everyone :yay:

Please, please, please

I hate that fucking Microsoft app. I have 200GB currently stuck in the void because the games didn't actually uninstall. Too lazy to deal with it

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Sorry for the completely random Youtuber recommendation, but

Any German-speaking fan of (Grand)Strategy and building Let's plays should check out "Steinwallen, Games and History" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTmHYQZukLJUxQDLEmbjrWQ

He is playing Paradox Grand Strategy, old Strategy Games (like "Vicky 2" and "Imperialism"), builders like "Workers and Ressources", and other historical games.
Dude has a soothing voice and always explains the real-world history behind certain characters, nations and historical events.
He also Roleplays his Let's plays often, where he, (for example in Crusader Kings), decides on what to do based on the characters traits and history between other characters and nations and not what is the best to do in regards to game mechanics.

• Love
Reactions: MegaApple
Status
Not open for further replies.