Community MetaSteam | June 2021 - Alex Kidd in Monetary Mishandling Management DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
I suppose we'll see next week...

EDIT: Wait, Nintendo, PC, some kind of dongle... It's a streaming service, isn't it?

• Toucan
Reactions: lashman

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Nintendo and pc ah yea can't wait till that finally gets announced. one of the things where my list gets shared n say it's fake due to That.

there is a few things there in the works but these things they take time.

still everyone excited for these conference's of games that aren't coming this year or the year after hehe

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

New: DIY Collaborative Bundles
Now developers can set up their own cross-developer bundles on Steam

New functionality called "Collaborative Bundles" is now available and allows developers and publishers to create their own Steam multi-game bundles with other developers and publishers.

We previously hand curated and offered a few multi-creator game bundles on Steam, so you've likely seen examples of cross-developer/publisher bundles on Steam in the past. What's new is now you can create and manage these bundles yourself, with Steam helping facilitate the collaboration.

Here is how it works:
  1. A developer creates a bundle containing at least one of their own games and then enables collaborative mode. This person is now the bundle 'owner'.
  2. The owner then uses whatever appropriate channels (email, chat, etc.) to send a special link to the developers and/or publishers inviting them to collaborate.
  3. Once all participating developers have added their games to the bundle thru Steamworks, the bundle owner locks the bundle from further editing.
  4. All participants are then asked by Steam to confirm the details of the bundle (and any future major changes to the bundle), including games in the bundle, the bundle name, royalty split, type, and any discount the group wishes to offer.
  5. Once all of the participants confirm the details, the owner may publish the bundle.
Please check out the [UWSL]Collaborative Bundle Documentation[/UWSL] to learn more.

There's also a handy tutorial video on how to set up a collaborative bundle:

This update, as often is the case, comes from requests by developers. In addition to the benefit of setting up multi-game bundles with others, we hope this also helps those who offer their game soundtrack(s) for sale on Steam and wish to have the proceeds paid directly to the musician.

About Steam Bundles
First introduced in 2016, Steam bundles let players purchase a group of games together at a discount. Players who already own one or more of the items in the bundle may purchase just the remaining items, usually at an adjusted price.

For more about Steam Bundles, please see [UWSL]https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/store/application/bundles[/UWSL]

Cheers!
-The Steam Team

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
the gaming industry is going bonkers and its not even e3 week yet

MOAR ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
battlefield on gamepass thats certainly a E3 announcement coming n day 1

I believe ubi gamepass announcement should be soon too
you also then have takes of arise day 1 n various other titles they are trying to get deals closed on.

Sega side we should see persona 5 dropping on steam soon.

we should see the final fantasy musou aswell

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
I've retired Divinity: Original Sin twice already, but I'm still thinking about giving it another chance. I'm in the mood for a decent cRPG with deep combat. I also own Pathfinder and Pillars of Eternity. Where should I start?
Can you share why you're dropping D: OS? It might help to form an opinion on the other games.
Pathfinder is the most complex, by a large margin, while D: OS is the simpler.
PoE is the one that takes longer to trully start but, in my opinion, has the best story of all 3.
In terms of interactivity, options and true role-playing, D: OS is the better game.
Pathfinder is the longest (100h+ easily), D: OS is meaty (60-70h) and PoE is on the shorter side (20-30h without dlc - add 10h with dlc)

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018

you also then have takes of arise day 1 n various other titles they are trying to get deals closed on.

How many insider's we got on this ship?

InquisitorAles

I know nothing
Oct 19, 2018
www.youtube.com
Not sure if you have seen @InquisitorAles but the SDK was released for Stalker 2 (2011), and patches В связи со сливом билда с2 на форум ап-про.. | Вестник «Того Самого Сталкера» | VK I remember you did that great deep dive on the first stalker and its different builds.
Yep, I've seen it and took a note, going to check it later. Right now I'm busy with some other big documentary series, but I plan to eventually return to the stalker topic, of course.

Readher

Resident Cynic
Jun 23, 2020
Poland
I'm no expert about Paradox Grand Strategy Games, but do you guys know why HOI4 seems the more popular one? According to steamcharts it's in position number 20 followed by EU4 in position 45.
I thought the Crusader Kings games were more popular, or maybe EU, but not HOI
It's the only game where you can finish a whole playthrough in a reasonable timeframe (2-3 days). Others, especially EU4, go on and on.

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021

thank you queen
graze us with the light of the p5r steamappid and i will sleep content 🙏🙏🙏
also am i fucking stupid or something

tried helltaker for the first time, and i cant get through like half of the fucking puzzles, rad music and character design though, really wish it was a full game

Last edited:
Reactions: QFNS

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
Will we get another Devolverland Expo is the question.
that was an amusing little game but man did that boss battle at the end suck. well, can't complain too much for a free promotional game

I think the Nina Struthers gimmick has worn a bit thin at this point, but maybe they can prove me wrong

Reactions: Prodigy

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
So Devolver on the 12th

Xbox and PCgamer on the 13th

and Nintendo on the 15th.

E3 season is back. Video games are back!

So much better than last years summer mess. I'm definitely buying snacks and drinks this time :cat-pizza-blob:

Reactions: QFNS and Lashley

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Breaking news!!!!!

Games park is publishing a game!!!!!! That's crazy.

So for those of you that don't know Games park is a Japanese media outlet that covers video games but they also cover a lot of PC stuff as well.

So think of it like Polygon (bad example) or some other "smaller" news outlet publishing some remaster/modern port of an old game. (Polygon to publish Godhand on PS5)

So that's pretty crazy and not only that they got interviewed by 4Gamer as well (4Gamer is also a Japanese media outlet and one of the people from that that you might have seen is that one bald biker dude that wears shades and looks tough). So this is like PCgamer interviewing Polygon about the PS5 port of Godhand (I really should have chosen a better game example, but you get the idea).

Status
Not open for further replies.