Community MetaSteam | June 2021 - Alex Kidd in Monetary Mishandling Management DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
But sony said "We believe in generations" or something like that 🙃
who honestly gives a fuck about such a meaningless fluff statement?

looks online

a lot of gullible people...

you know you can still believe in generations and still make cross gen games right? these are not mutually exclusive statements
but tell that to folk calling for Jim Ryan to literally resign.
Playstation fanboys are the absolute worst

Wait, is season 2 out yet?
not yet I believe, they're currently airing a series of shorts just now though

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
Can I get God of War on PC now? thanks.
If Uncharted Collection is not next after Days Gone, if Bloodborne regrettably isn't either...
That leaves us with only two options if Queen's list is anywhere near accurate : Ghost of Tsushima or God of War reboot.

Unless this is something Queen has not hinted at. Maybe Dreams ? I don't care about it at all.

Snakethesniper

Time Traveler
Jan 11, 2019
I'm no expert about Paradox Grand Strategy Games, but do you guys know why HOI4 seems the more popular one? According to steamcharts it's in position number 20 followed by EU4 in position 45.
I thought the Crusader Kings games were more popular, or maybe EU, but not HOI

Reactions: MegaApple

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I'm no expert about Paradox Grand Strategy Games, but do you guys know why HOI4 seems the more popular one? According to steamcharts it's in position number 20 followed by EU4 in position 45.
Because there was a recent sale on HOI4?

• This!
Reactions: Tomasety

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
Jeez, you are right. I also thought it was CK 3 or Stellaris.

Can't say for sure though I know the WW wargaming community is huge and that HOI4 modding is popular

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is great. It's a whimsical, quirky and fun slice of life show that at some point decides it needs some "drama" which it then resolves damned quickly so it can get on with being fun.
There is one quite creepy character but luckily they're not in it too often and i think they're a parody but yeah, creepy.

Reactions: AHA-Lambda

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Damn, people are really mad about cross-gen games. I mean, it's dissapointing of course, but there is nothing I can do about it so I just don't see the point of being mad about it, so I don't care.

InquisitorAles

I know nothing
Oct 19, 2018
www.youtube.com
Honestly, this is getting really frustrating, people keep asking me about schedules and dates, but I really can't say anything for sure regarding their planning when Sony can't make up their own goddamn mind. Almost 1 year was not enough for Sony to figure out their planning regarding PC ports release timing - hell, It's been 1 week since they showed that Uncharted 4 logo and Sony still didn't bother with providing additional details about it. At this point, Nintendo will sooner announce something related to PC than Sony will finally officially reveal the rest of their ports.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
I've retired Divinity: Original Sin twice already, but I'm still thinking about giving it another chance. I'm in the mood for a decent cRPG with deep combat. I also own Pathfinder and Pillars of Eternity. Where should I start?

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
I'm all for crossgen titles.... because it means that maybe I can hold on to my 4C/8T CPU long enough for the next CPUs to arrive... :p

As for Sony general PC strategy, if SEGA has shown us anything, is that you can be on the PC space for some time and still don't make any rational decisions... so I don't have a lot of hope for a coherent strategy there.

Hmmm... this post is probably missing some anime but I'm to lazy to find any links to place it here.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Honestly, this is getting really frustrating, people keep asking me about schedules and dates, but I really can't say anything for sure regarding their planning when Sony can't make up their own goddamn mind. Almost 1 year was not enough for Sony to figure out their planning regarding PC ports release timing - hell, It's been 1 week since they showed that Uncharted 4 logo and Sony still didn't bother with providing additional details about it. At this point, Nintendo will sooner announce something related to PC than Sony will finally officially reveal the rest of their ports.
I can’t say I’m shocked it screams of textbook behaviour for a lack of any defined strategy
Even the uncharted 4 “announcement” was quickly rolled back from after all

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
So weird for people to ask you, I don't even believe the studios who actually make the ports know when the games will come out. There are probably more than a few just sitting waiting for someone to pull the plug (or cancel).

I've retired Divinity: Original Sin twice already, but I'm still thinking about giving it another chance. I'm in the mood for a decent cRPG with deep combat. I also own Pathfinder and Pillars of Eternity. Where should I start?
All great games, can't really go wrong.
Still need to start pathfinder myself but I have heard it is a deep game and more complicated than the other two (very long though, 100hrs atleast).
OS 1 + 2 were great, with fun combat, but you said you tried it before - not sure why you stopped.
I'm actually going through Deadfire at this very moment and finding it incredible. Deep lore, good combat some great characters and beautiful locations.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Reminds me of those sayings about the US army not knowing what it's doing and practicing chaos :p.

Also, damn Covid vaccines hit like a truck. Or maybe it's sleep deprivation.

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Not sure if you have seen @InquisitorAles but the SDK was released for Stalker 2 (2011), and patches В связи со сливом билда с2 на форум ап-про.. | Вестник «Того Самого Сталкера» | VK I remember you did that great deep dive on the first stalker and its different builds.

• Gib
Reactions: lashman
Status
Not open for further replies.