Community MetaSteam | June 2021 - Alex Kidd in Monetary Mishandling Management DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

It now shows a generic PC logo. Prior to the announcement of World War Z Aftermath, it showed the EGS logo.
Windows Store, not Steam
Yeah it's been on Game Pass for awhile. I tried it and couldn't find a game with real people after about 30 minutes so I just gave up.
From their Discord server, either they are joking or it's coming at some point with DLC, think whatever you want to think.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Gamespark has a writer locked out of Steam purchases. It looks like a chargeback, but there is no chargeback from their side.

___

There are way too many games out, coming out, and on sale. :fearful-face:

How deep is the management in Planet Zoo?
Valve seems to have issues processing payments on 6th.

Steam forums has huge topic
I believe d00d3n had this as well? Even though it's not a solution, I guess it's probably nice to know that they are not alone.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
So I just skimmed through the Koch media conference, and it was... Not able to justify it's time. 12 games over 2 hours and maybe 15 minutes of that is actual game footage. Well I stand correct, it wasn't enough to justify the show without the deep silver games. I hope they tighten things up and come back next year with more game less chatting or even it out a bit more.

Hollenshead in charge of a new shooter from Saber sounds like it could be interesting though

Reactions: lashman and Cacher

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Looks like I dodged a bullet by sleeping through the Koch stream. On the other hand, IGN Expo live was pretty entertaining with tons of footage. Among the games introduced, the Forgotten City is the highlight to me. I have heard of it before but didn't know it is built on a skyrim mod. The story premise is very appealing. Graphics look great too considering it is developed by a small team.

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
Much appreciated :cat-heart-blob:
He's independent now and creates impossibly long and very good youtube "reviews" of games that are actually video essays. His Tokimeki Memorial review covered like 5 other games and was 6 hours long.

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018

[UWSL]Today, we are also introducing a new Free to Play system that lets you evaluate all of our modules (aircraft and maps) for 14 days. You can play each module sequentially for 14 days or any number of them at a time. Once you have ‘consumed’ the 14 days, you will be given another 14 day free trial period for all modules six months later. Enjoy the offer and please tell your friends![/UWSL]
Nice opportunity for sim fans, or anybody who wants to dip their toes.
You have 2x 6 months to test out everything basically, too.

d00d3n

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2019
I believe d00d3n had this as well? Even though it's not a solution, I guess it's probably nice to know that they are not alone.
Yes! I got this issue. I had purchased a game on June 6th and Valve put my account on lockdown June 9th for charging back the transaction, which I had absolutely not done. I had a red error sign stating that my account was locked down and the game in question removed from my account for 48 hours. My bank representative could find nothing wrong on June 9th, so I provided this information to Steam, but it still took almost 48 hours for them to remove the account lock. They finally responded like this:
One or more transactions on your account were erroneously reported as disputed by the bank.

Note: Payment disputes typically occur when the cardholder identifies unknown charges on their bank account or finds purchases that were made without their consent. In order to protect the Steam account and the cardholder from additional unknown charges, the account is automatically locked to prevent further purchases while the dispute is being reviewed.

At this time, your account restriction has been removed and any disputed purchases have been restored. We’re sorry for the worry and inconvenience this may have caused.

If you are missing any purchases, please feel free to reply, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
as nice as that sounds, i think it puts to bed any chance now that dinosaurs mode will ever happen

I'm not a big BF guy so I can't say I care but it really does seem asanine that they would keep on teasing an equivalent of a goofy Zombies-like mode and just never do it

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Apparently a new Plague Tale game will be coming and will be revealed at Xbox showcase coming to game pass (no word if xbox game pass only).

Gonna buy it on Steam the moment I can. I loved the first game.

• This!
  • Eyes
Reactions: LEANIJA and Pommes

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Looks like I dodged a bullet by sleeping through the Koch stream. On the other hand, IGN Expo live was pretty entertaining with tons of footage. Among the games introduced, the Forgotten City is the highlight to me. I have heard of it before but didn't know it is built on a skyrim mod. The story premise is very appealing. Graphics look great too considering it is developed by a small team.

Remember playing the mod years ago (I think it was a remastered mod, so this might be the 3rd time it is releasing), was very good. Great story premise.

• Gib
Reactions: Cacher

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020

Not sure how accurate this is since it is based off a Reddit post, but it would be great news if it were true.

• Eyes
Reactions: PC-tan

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019

Nice opportunity for sim fans, or anybody who wants to dip their toes.
You have 2x 6 months to test out everything basically, too.
14 days with aircrafts that are simulated to this level of detail, I'm not so sure. I probably need a month to go through the manual alone :p.

Now this is Battlefield Trailer
Glad I'm not the only one who was really disappointed in the music of 2042's trailer.

Morning Meta!

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
I bought it to support the Palestinian people, but I have no idea which games to play. I also couldn't find Celeste or Baba is You in my Itch library...
You have to click on your receipt thing, then click on Download to add the game to your library... yeah. It's a process.

Reactions: C-Dub and Ge0force
Status
Not open for further replies.