Community MetaSteam | June 2021 - Alex Kidd in Monetary Mishandling Management DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kal1m3r0

MetaMember
Jan 9, 2021
We might be close to Bloodborne on PC and yesterday I was watching Coppola's Dracula, so here's a couple of similarities I found
From Software definitely owns a lot to this movie

Not to mention various beasts designs which resembles Dracula's feral form

And with the soundtrack too

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
We might be close to Bloodborne on PC and yesterday I was watching Coppola's Dracula, so here's a couple of similarities I found

Bloodborne PC is a year away at least. Remember : this is a Remaster that will be exclusive to PS5 for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: Ge0force

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
What makes you say this ? Has the PC version been delayed ? Insider sources on this or just random guess ?
I know nothing about GOW, I'm just saying because you all pointing to BB being next one or perhaps the closest one and, hooray and so but I want my daddy of war :blobclosecry:

I kind of doubt Sony is going to release 4-5 ports/a year

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
I know nothing about GOW, I'm just saying because you all pointing to BB being next one or perhaps the closest one and, hooray and so but I want my daddy of war :blobclosecry:

I kind of doubt Sony is going to release 4-5 ports/a year
GoW could still release this year. ;)
Lash said BB was not the next one after Days Gone. Since it's exclusive to PS5 for a while we can safely rule it out for 2021.

Sony has only released ONE game on PC this year. There is still room for at least one. This could very well be God of War or something else.

It's very odd that Uncharted 4 was mentioned in the investor PDF right after Days Gone though.....

Ryan confirmed more games are coming to PC this fiscal year :

Uncharted 4’s logo was included in the slides in the PC section, but Ryan did not confirm it in his speech. At the moment, we don’t know if it should consider it as a confirmation. Yet, Ryan did mention that more releases on PC are coming in fiscal year 2021 and beyond.

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Lash said BB was not the next one after Days Gone. Since it's exclusive to PS5 for a while we can safely rule it out for 2021.

Sony has only released ONE game on PC this year. There is still room for at least one. This could very well be God of War or something else.

It's very odd that Uncharted 4 was mentioned in the investor PDF right after Days Gone though.....

Uncharted 4’s logo was included in the slides in the PC section, but Ryan did not confirm it in his speech. At the moment, we don’t know if it should consider it as a confirmation. Yet, Ryan did mention that more releases on PC are coming in fiscal year 2021 and beyond.
I DON'T BELIEVE WORDS, WHERE ARE THE GAMES?!?!?!? ALREADY FINISHED DAYS GONE!!!!!

ok ok, Mor, calm down, it's Summer and it's too warm :crying-face:

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
I DON'T BELIEVE WORDS, WHERE ARE THE GAMES?!?!?!? ALREADY FINISHED DAYS GONE!!!!!

ok ok, Mor, calm down, it's Summer and it's too warm :crying-face:
There is ample time to announce and release at least one more AAA game.

moemoneyb1

MetaMember
Mar 29, 2021
Hmm I wouldn't mind getting Ghost of Tsushima. Either way I'm definitely going to get God of War or Ghosts whichever comes first.
As for the Nier Automata's removal of denuvo I guess that would mean that the patch will be coming soon??? I wonder if it will be more extensive compared to what was done for the Mircrosoft Store version. I only say this because it has been a couple of months since Square announced that they were working on a patch.

Reactions: lashman

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Good Lord, please stop translating every fucking little thing, dev. Some game titles become super awkward in French.
I just discovered that Steam Next Fest is Néo Fest here. Please. Kill it with fire. Thx.

• Toucan

inky

🤔
Apr 17, 2019

The costume designer for that movie was Eiko Ishioka, a very influential Japanese artist (passed away a few years back).

It definitely has that look, Good Catch!

Last edited:

MaskedCircle

"Let's Positive Thinking"
May 28, 2021
Ghost of Tsushima, meh
Bloodborne, double meh

give me 13 Sentinals Sony!
let's ask atlus, shall we?

wait lashman said about BB not being the next one?
huh, man I'm sad. please sony, do something dammit

• Toucan

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Uh, so, do we know if the demos are nuked at the end of the fest or can we still play them, at least if we have them installed ?

Reactions: ExistentialThought

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Ah phooey, I thought Ender Lilies was going to increase price on the 22nd at Valve update time, not this morning.:weary-face: I was waiting to see how pricey Industries of Titan would be before deciding on whether or not to pick it up, especially with summer sale on the horizon.

It sounds like Ender Lilies screwed up the regional prices when they updated pricing, but they tentatively plan on fixing it.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Oh thank fuck, I was about to scream bloody murder when I saw that regional pricing increase ranged from 3x to 10 FUCKING X in some regions
they were using volvo's suggestions before ... now it's this bullshit:

in Argentina it went from ARS$ 225 to ARS$ 1800 (+ additional 65% on top of that they have to pay for all $ purchases) ... in Turkey from ₺32 to ₺185 ... in Russia from 435₽ to 1500₽

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
yeah ... a mistake ... so they're gonna fix it by only hiking those prices by 400% instead of 500% ... mark my words

if they didn't want to raise all those regional prices - they could've just changed the USD value and let the automatic converter take care of the rest ... but they didn't, they went out of their way to raise them by different amounts for each country ... so they clearly want to raise those prices in the poorest regions

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
I missed that Locomalito released a new super retro freebie last month. Or is it just the actual MSX version that's newly released? I don't know. Whatever though.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
OMFG. I thought Sony were bad but hol crap Ubisoft are taking "Annoying Account systems" to the next level!
I'm just trying to find out which account has my M&MX key attached to it and it seems like there's 3 bloody different account sites for Ubisoft.
It's astounding how far they will go to chase the "engagement" stat, jeez.

So far i have Connect, Store & Ubisoft itself. My lord, they are all seperate! I just logged in to one of my hotmail accounts in connect and M&MX is there but it's not on the others. Holy shit, Ubisoft who engineered this trash?

Last edited:

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Sony and MS banking on Steam, actually the top 10 right now sure is something (quite varied, right?) you gotta love seeing this :blobmorning:

Status
Not open for further replies.