Community MetaSteam | June 2021 - Alex Kidd in Monetary Mishandling Management DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Paranormal Professor gang! :steam_pigblanket:

I wonder what the others are.
We got Paranormal Professor, Gorilla Scientist and Trailblazing Explorer so far in here. 2 still missing!

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Yoshi

o_O
Jan 5, 2019
Price error (at least in USA)
Although it's 100% off, I was able to add it to cart and purchase it for 2 cents.

Reactions: Tomasety and Nabs

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
As mentioned before, I'll be picking up this one here

Other than that, a cursory glance hasn't really given me anything must-have.
Thinking about grabbing Baldr Sky tho as the next VN after I'm done reading Cho Dengeki Stryker.

As far as I know it's great, absolutely massive (like, 100 hours territoriy )and features mechs (even with combat :blobeyes:)

And I'll still have to comb through gg.deals/isthereanydeal once they've updated.

Reactions: Cacher

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Oh yeah, as a reminder: The next Choice will drop during the sale. So maybe wait with purchases until then or keep things in refundability territory just in case if you think something you're eying has a chance to be in there.

Reactions: Tomasety

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I would imagine that for a huge number of people the failure is that they are not in an enterprise or a laptop so they do not have TPM or PPTenshi enabled on their machines. The Windows 11 Check app is trash. It just fails you with no details and then takes you straight to a "Buy a New PC" webpage so i think it's a deliberate thing by microsoft to drive sales from the poor sods who don't keep up with tech. Hopefully many of them call their kids/grandkids who will check before they're suckered into buying new kit.

My PC just failed and i'm sure it's due to TPM so i'll just leave it turned off in the BIOS until i'm bored enough to upgrade to Windows 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.