Community MetaSteam | June 2021 - Alex Kidd in Monetary Mishandling Management DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Also, unless some prices still haven't updated, the only Atelier game on sale is Ryza 2.
Lol Koei, I don't even care anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: Tomasety

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Goddamnit, I was tempted to grab FFIII and FFV just on the off chance they get delisted once the Pixel Remasters come out (I dont think S-E usually does but just in case) and of course they're basically the only FF that aren't discounted. Even the non-remaster version of FFVIII is discounted -_-

On the other hand, Shadowbringers actually got a 60% discount, so that's nice. As far as I can tell, FFXIV expansions usually never go beyond 50%. You can actually get it super cheap if you already own the base game and get the Complete Edition but I wanted the Collector's Edition so...

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
As mentioned before, I'll be picking up this one here

Other than that, a cursory glance hasn't really given me anything must-have.
Thinking about grabbing Baldr Sky tho as the next VN after I'm done reading Cho Dengeki Stryker.

As far as I know it's great, absolutely massive (like, 100 hours territoriy )and features mechs (even with combat :blobeyes:)

And I'll still have to comb through gg.deals/isthereanydeal once they've updated.
Reading ExistentialThought 's impression over in the VN thread, I think I'll also be adding

to the list. :evilblob:

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Gonna continue my strategy in only buying games I really want and not buy stuff just because they are very cheap. So far picked up Carto, Maquette and Call of the Sea. Looking at Omori, Wattam, Avicii Invector, Knights & Bikes, Haven and Amnesia Rebirth too.

Reactions: lashman

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
I think I'm finally grabbing War of the Chosen, with steam bucks I can bring it down to 6,50. That'll probably be it for me unless I get Nier from CDkeys, will have to see how my financial situation is going to look next week. I want that game so much.

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
I just bought DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours.

It's literally been in my wishlist ever since its release, and I feel like I checked its price in every sale.
One of the best shmups (and a seriously hefty package) on Steam.

You can buy company-wise DLCs too. Just ships for fan service. No way necessary.

Reactions: Panda Pedinte

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
Booooo.... only 17% off on Mass Effect Legendary Edition. But that's probably for the best because for some reason this game keeps tempting me, even though I will be able to play via the thole Gamepass->EA Play thing later....

Better story than one in recent Assassin's Creed games XD
I actually thought Origins had some promise in the story department.... but since Ubisoft completely botched it again, I have so agree with that statement :p

Last edited:

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Booooo.... only 17% off on Mass Effect Legendary Edition. But that's probably for the best because for some reason this game keeps tempting me, even though I will be able to play via the thole Gamepass->EA Play thing later....
Out of curiosity, does this compound with the EA play discount?

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
Out of curiosity, does this compound with the EA play discount?
What I have is gamepass and I don't think the integration goes "back" to Steam (Gamepass->EA->Steam) so I actually don't know what happens if you have EA Play through Steam.

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
Oh..... my CPU is officially too old (4 years) for Windows 11..... :(
I guess that answers the question "should I try hold on to it until Zen 4?"

• Sad

Valdien

✵ Chaos! ✵
Mar 26, 2020
Toronto
To be honest, I'm not sure how reliable MS' PC health check app is. I tried it out a while ago and it said my PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements because I have windows update disabled. :p

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
To be honest, I'm not sure how reliable MS' PC health check app is. I tried it out a while ago and it said my PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements because I have windows update disabled. :p
Well, that app did fail even with everything turned on the bios, but I'm going by this:

Can hardly wait to try guide several people to turn on TPM 2.0 on the BIOS or to tell them "sorry, you computer is too old" :p

EDIT: Apparently that list is for OEMs..... so maybe is just the stupid beta app.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
It tells me the same thing but this is the min requirement

Processor1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)

and... I have that? What's weird is, looking at their list of supported intel CPUs, mine (Core i5-4690K) isn't even on the list for Windows 10.... which I'm running just fine. So yeah, I'm not sure their info is completely accurate...

Reactions: C-Dub and Digoman

Valdien

✵ Chaos! ✵
Mar 26, 2020
Toronto
Well, that app did fail even with everything turned on the bios, but I'm going by this:

Can hardly wait to try guide several people to turn on TPM 2.0 on the BIOS or to tell them "sorry, you computer is too old" :p

EDIT: Apparently that list is for OEMs..... so maybe is just the stupid beta app.
Well, I just looked into the requirements here: Compatibility for Windows 11- Compatibility Cookbook

And apparently, the minimum TPM requirement is 1.2. However, if a PC has anything less than 2.0, Windows will simply tell you that the upgrade is not "advisable". :p

But honestly, why can't MS consolidate all this info on just one page? I think they're just trying to push TPM 2.0 on everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.