Community MetaSteam | June 2022 - It's Hot Outside! Sit and Play Some Videogames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Cacher

MetaMember
Jun 3, 2020
Packages, DLC and Min. System Requirements.

JP Councillors, I don't envy your regional pricing.
Hahahaha, that fucking price. 9,878 yen (~74USD) for the regular version. What.

Thanks lashman!

Edit: oh, and beware that exchange rate of Japanese yen is at all-time low. 9878 yen is big money. Certainly wouldn't buy it until at least 50% off.

Last edited:

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Deadly Premonition is one of my all-time favorites, but somehow I feel absolutely nothing about the sequel finally getting a Steam release. My hype already came and went 2 years ago I guess. These exclusivity deals kill all of my interest.

It doesn't help that the PC version of the first game is probably among the worst PC ports of all time and I'm legit not sure if I could still stomach going through the hassle of playing it these days.
I have about 0 faith the sequel is in a better state until it's proven otherwise.

mastemas

truman doctrine (actual norwegian guy)
Apr 15, 2021
I can't believe they're making Mara paid DLC. He's been one of the biggest and longest lasting demons in the series. Atlus is getting pretty cocky.
i can't believe they came as dlc

• Evil
Reactions: Arc

Gelf

Apr 22, 2019
I never got the first Deadly Premonition port working without major slowdowns or crashes no matter what weird ass fix I tried for it and I tried many. I can't get excited for a sequel port because of what that put me through. Plus I hear the second game isn't as good anyway.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Hmm yeah, seeing how Cacher crashed and burnt in trying to play the first one, I’m more or less resolved to play the switch version of it. It’s not the DC though, not sure if the loss is big.

Cacher

MetaMember
Jun 3, 2020
Hmm yeah, seeing how Cacher crashed and burnt in trying to play the first one, I’m more or less resolved to play the switch version of it. It’s not the DC though, not sure if the loss is big.
Yep, just couldn't get the game working properly after the prologue. May play a console version eventually but now? I am totally not interested in getting the second game.

Reactions: Tomasety and Li Kao

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
I can't believe they're making Mara paid DLC. He's been one of the biggest and longest lasting demons in the series. Atlus is getting pretty cocky.
I see what you did there.

Seriously though, this is by far one of my most anticipated games but this shit is really fucking annoying.

Are those minimum requirements? Seem a bit high on the CPU side for being just the minimum.
Minimum for Callisto Protocol is Intel Core i5-7500 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 4 Cores.

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
I am not sure if Valve is try to change something in the store backend, but the number of random games/DLC that has leaked from shared appids to now random hidden bundles being listed (which appear not purchasable?). Goofy stuff.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Valve locked down regional switching long time ago. If you didn't switch to a cheaper region long time ago, it's extremely difficulty to do it now.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Valve locked down regional switching long time ago. If you didn't switch to a cheaper region long time ago, it's extremely difficulty to do it now.
they also moved the vast majority of switchers back to their home regions

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020

:evilblob:

----

Based on Fantomena's lands.

Last edited:

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Sony should just bundle TLOU remake together with Part 2 and release it on PC/PS5. Just like they did Legacy Thieves collection.

Seriously these are old games now and most people know the stories. Release them and let everyone play them.

• This!
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Shahem
Status
Not open for further replies.