Community MetaSteam | June 2022 - It's Hot Outside! Sit and Play Some Videogames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
lmao

A mobile phone number must be linked to your Steam Account to play Modern Warfare® II.

Note: All pre-purchase customers are eligible to receive Ghost Legacy Pack rewards at a later date. However, Modern Warfare® (2019) & Warzone™ are not available on Steam.
Is that mobile number requirement new?

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
Starting October 28, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II is scheduled for release on PlayStation® 5, PlayStation® 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC Battle.net, and PC Steam. Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 is scheduled for release later this year on the same platforms.

warzone 2 in steam

Sobatronix

MetaMember
Mar 9, 2021
So if TLOU remake leak is true that means that in 2022 we got on PC: God of War, Uncharted Legacy of Thieves, Spiderman 2018, Spiderman Miles Morales, The Last of Us Remake, and potentially Returnal and Sackboy. That's a LOT and I would be extremely happy, but I'm also a little salty that out of 7 potential PC ports, none of them turned out to be Bloodborne :weary-face:

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
Sony should just bundle TLOU remake together with Part 2 and release it on PC/PS5. Just like they did Legacy Thieves collection.

Seriously these are old games now and most people know the stories. Release them and let everyone play them.
They are not that smart unfortunately. Look at what they are doing with Uncharted.
1-3 are not coming to PC and that's a big shame.
So if TLOU remake leak is true that means that in 2022 we got on PC: God of War, Uncharted Legacy of Thieves, Spiderman 2018, Spiderman Miles Morales, The Last of Us Remake, and potentially Returnal and Sackboy. That's a LOT and I would be extremely happy, but I'm also a little salty that out of 7 potential PC ports, none of them turned out to be Bloodborne :weary-face:
TLOU is not coming to PC this year imo.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Forspoken and COD both 70$ on Steam.

I guess this will be the future AAA prices. Expecting the eventual Ubisoft return to have 70$ games as well along with 120$ gold editions.

I wonder if FF7R on Steam later this year goes 70$. Wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Also if Sony goes crazy and starts releasing Day 1 on PC then expect those titles to be 70$ as well lol.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Starting October 28, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II is scheduled for release on PlayStation® 5, PlayStation® 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC Battle.net, and PC Steam. Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 is scheduled for release later this year on the same platforms.

warzone 2 in steam
Valve is no doubt happy about it.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
HEY EVERYONE,

it's that time again!!! :D

Got some more Ender Lilies coming up in about 10 minutes. We must continue our quest of growing our increasingly throwable family.

And as always, thank you to everyone that does stop by to hang out for even a little bit. It really helps make it easier seeing and knowing some familiar faces and good folks are around. :blobhug:

Xclash

MetaMember
Dec 13, 2018
I’m not too thrilled with MW2 being the first game back but I pre ordered the Vault Edition since have to show Activision that they are idiots for skipping Steam the past few years.

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
They are not that smart unfortunately. Look at what they are doing with Uncharted.
1-3 are not coming to PC and that's a big shame.

TLOU is not coming to PC this year imo.
They can easily sell them separately.
With TLOU1 they have the excuse of it being a new remake and TLOU2 is only 2 years old and still one of the best looking games in existence.
Lost Legacy wasn't even a full price game to begin with.

Reactions: Shahem and Tomasety

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Damn the bundle ends right before summer sale starts too. I own half of whats in it but I don't know know if its worth paying for the rest. I would have instabought it if they threw in RE3.

Reactions: ExistentialThought

mastemas

truman doctrine (actual norwegian guy)
Apr 15, 2021
get your bingos ready to show your expectations and how big of a sucker you are

edit: in fact, i'm so bold, i will even make the boldest prediction you will ever hear, and you will see me as the Quetzalcóatl, or in chess terms, I am the one who does the e4 king gambit with the uppercut queen defending the rook AIMING diagonally at YOUR king:

overdose will not only be third and first person, it WON'T be the xbox project that was rumoured between xbox and kojima, it will also support PSVR, incorporate your email and telephone into the gameplay, and probably have Keanu Reeves somewhere in the game

watch me

Last edited:

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
I hope everyone under the sun buys COD, just so I can get Diablo on steam.
I got you bro
Papa P3 will bring them to Steam eventually anyway. No need to buy US Army propaganda to get that.
CoD is like McDonalds: it's shit, bad for you, and made in questionable conditions. But I find it delicious, soo...

Last edited:
OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
So has there been anything from Activision yet about putting their other games on Steam?
Absolutely nothing ^^
Patience, I guess hehe

I will be optimistic one and say that TLoU Remake is coming to PC this year :p
For once, you mean :p

Few things, people.
  1. Sony added Dualsense Firmware tool to Steam, it's also linked on the main Steam package because it's config. Link: https://steamdb.info/app/2053530/history/
  2. Uncharted's EULA changed a bit last night, which might indicate that game is releasing soon-ish, I'm guessing Summer Game Fest announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.