Community MetaSteam | June 2023 - halfway through the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
I'm guessing that it only says Xbox because it was intended for the Xbox showcase.

Also no FemC as expected...

Looks great though.

Last edited:

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
They are definitely releasing an enhanced version of P3R down the line with the Portable content.
Hell, the FES content probably isn't included either. Maybe it's dlc.

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
P5T looks TERRIBLE. The Persona Q style is repulsive when you have to constantly look at it and aren't in a first person perspective. Also P3R looks "off".

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
Holy shit that Rebirth trailer. I'm still coming down off that high and it's been like 2 hours.

Geoff you mad man you delivered. It makes that troll halfway through the show after ever crisis even funnier now.

• Shrug
Reactions: xxr

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
They are definitely releasing an enhanced version of P3R down the line with the Portable content.
Hell, the FES content probably isn't included either. Maybe it's dlc.
100% they'll sell FemC as DLC they made Raidou a DLC for SMT 3 HD awell and there'd be little point in a remake if you aren't bothering to create a definitive version

Sobatronix

MetaMember
Mar 9, 2021

Well, that's 2 day 1 buys right there.
only xbox, gamepass and "Windows"? This is definitely a trailer from the Xbox showcase that leaked. It's so weird to launch a remake barely a year after you re-released the old version on every platform.

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
only xbox, gamepass and "Windows"? This is definitely a trailer from the Xbox showcase that leaked. It's so weird to launch a remake barely a year after you re-released the old version on every platform.
It's not weird, it's a company squeezing all the money they can out of their product.
And yeah, these trailers were for the Xbox showcase, hence no logos for other platforms.

Kasumi getting ignored again. What's their excuse this time?

But yeah, someone is getting fired over this. These were obviously for the Xbox showcase so how do you randomly post them on Instagram by mistake?

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
Xbox has a dumb marketing thing where you're not allowed to mention other platforms for 48 hours after reveal. It'll be on everything ultimately.

Eila

Jan 21, 2019
Persona 3 looks neat. Persona 5 Tactics was ehh. They sure like milking P5 for everything it's worth, huh? When are they releasing Persona 5 xtreme beach volleyball?

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
So it's up to Xbox to save G3 XD Geoff show was kinda mediocre. Even Devolver kinda dropped the ball.

Reactions: lashman
Dec 5, 2018
100% they'll sell FemC as DLC they made Raidou a DLC for SMT 3 HD awell
You're thinking Dante from the Devil May Cry series.
Raidou was a free dlc for the pc version (so they could region lock him on certain markets), this allowed you to play the 3 versions on pc.

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
With talk of FFVII Rebirth being the victim of Epic fuckery and the chances of Persona 6 being a lock for PS5, I’m probably gonna grab a slim whenever it releases to play those two games and then double-dip on Steam like the sucker I am.

I fucking hate exclusives.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
With talk of FFVII Rebirth being the victim of Epic fuckery and the chances of Persona 6 being a lock for PS5, I’m probably gonna grab a slim whenever it releases to play those two games and then double-dip on Steam like the sucker I am.

Apparently Atlus is going multiplatform for future releases.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
When is Sudoki getting removed? Not sure yet if I want to spend the money on it or get something during the summer sale.
The tweet that mentioned it being removed seems to be only speculating that it is going to be delisted. There is nothing confirmed yet from I can see.
It was removed from GOG a few years ago, but that's because of publishing deal with the website that has expired not because of licensing that has expired.

Someone correct me if I am wrong

The tweet that mentioned delisting

More info here

Edit:
Looks like embedded tweets are working again. I haven't done anything :D

Alexandros

MetaMember
Nov 4, 2018

If you actually do that then you are voting with your wallet that these companies should keep moneyhatting games. If you want things to change then you have to change too.

Pommes

Hey you! Have a nice day!
Jun 4, 2019
There are 2 streams today:
Access-Ability Summer Showcase & Tribeca Games Spotlight

Details can be found in the in the Chat-Thread

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I used to be all hyped about watching these things live despite the terrible time they would usually be for my timezone, but for the past year or so I've started watching the vods after the fact instead.
And I think it's the correct choice.
Saves so much time when I can just skip past the fortnite trailers or Ed Boon interviews or whatever.

Plus I don't have to worry about missing anything if I need to take a dump.
:wd_poop:

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Talos Principle 2 looks good, though I'm of two minds about the narration in the trailer.
Star Trek strategy could be great if done right, but I'm not too confident in that as of yet.
I guess I'll play the FF7 game in a few years. Recently played the first one and while it wasn't bad, it also wasn't amazing. Still haven't started the DLC.
Not interested in the Persona games.

Did I miss anything? (I didn't even realize something was happening until after it was over)

Status
Not open for further replies.