Not open for further replies.

Copons

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Brighton, UK
copons.wordpress.com
Yadda yadda yadda epic didn't give me any cash 😭

---

Speaking of something different, I'm still on the fence about the current Humble Monthly.
I've got Minit already, and I'm not totally interested in any of the other games. Maybe Northgard, but I suck at RTS games really bad.
Are Mutant and Absolver some must play GOATs by any chance?

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
First stupid rough footage of Ys IX. Looking pretty rad :)

Edited with the original slightly less stupid rough footage @ the correct timestamp. There's no more after the portion with the spider enemies, wait for it.
More stuff already!

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
lashman if you could use your admin powers to keep my giveaway post up-to-date (assuming anyone is interested in the remaining codes) I'd be really grateful for that. 🙏
i don't have any powers, lol ... all i can do is bump the thread ... dunno if that would help

Thanks guys!:D Having some birthday coffee and went all out and bought some cookies.XD
how extravagant ... and you said you were poor :thinking-blob:

Happy shlootday Monooboe
:disapproval-blob:

Dec 5, 2018

wish they would sell them not as a bundle... Id like the play 2 again... but 1 is just to clunky these days

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Just read an interview with Mike Wilson (Devolver) in a German magazine (on paper, ya that still exists) where he talks a lot about teaching devs how to to do PR right and deal with internet-mobs. Start of the week: 'he smart'. End of the week: '....'

Haven't bought a pass yet and haven't played PUBG in a year but it's calling to me, to relive the golden times when I didn't want to play anything else ever again.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Just read an interview with Mike Wilson (Devolver) in a German magazine (on paper, ya that still exists) where he talks a lot about teaching devs how to to do PR right and deal with internet-mobs. Start of the week: 'he smart'. End of the week: '....'
Start of the week: 'he smart'. End of the week: 'go save fucking pandas'

:smart-thinking-blob:

Reactions: Deleted member 113

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com

Rockin' Ranger

Rangers With Candy
Nov 7, 2018
Dead Cells free DLC is up:
Oh neat, I like when free DLC is done this way so opposed to just an update since it gives you the option to easily play without it if you want

I hope steam changes the "add free dlc to a game and the game starts" thingie in the overhaul.XD
Along with fixing it so you can claim it on mobile.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Guessing those who added me on Steam over that forum post will be confused my username there is another person's username here >_>

Reactions: lashman
Status
Not open for further replies.