Community MetaSteam | March 2020 - Rise and Shine, Ms. Vance, Until It Is Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
So I have 2 choices remaining and no interest in any of the 4 games that I have left, so you guys let me know if you want any game from this and I'll give it to you first come first serve:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Oh so the Doom Eternal steam preorder comes with the steam version of 64 ? I was somehow sure it would just be the Beth version.
Doom is really pricey on steam, but I don’t want to use the Beth launcher. From my experience with it, this is certainly not just another launcher.

Still, 60 euros :fearful-face:

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
Then why don't they require matchmaking?
This is why I quit playing Destiny 2. They expect me to have 3 to 5 other friends who enjoy the game? Even if I did, there's no way we would all be on for the same raid at the same time.
So I have 2 choices remaining and no interest in any of the 4 games that I have left, so you guys let me know if you want any game from this and I'll give it to you first come first serve:

Y'all got some of that Project Warlock available?

Kandrick

Jun 10, 2019
Switzerland
Doom Eternal is even more expensive here than in EUR. And i actually forgot that all the keys are Bethesda launcher only, so i guess i'll be skipping Doom Eternal. Sucks because i was looking forward to it.

I looked at my e-mails and found that i bought Doom 2016 in june 2016, so about a month after it came out, for 28.79 USD from GMG. How times have changed....

Anyway, speaking of overpriced games coming soon.... Ori and the will of the wisps, i mean look at this shit there's no words, even Microsoft's own games aren't this expensive:

Reactions: Li Kao and lashman

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
This is why I quit playing Destiny 2. They expect me to have 3 to 5 other friends who enjoy the game? Even if I did, there's no way we would all be on for the same raid at the same time.
I really want to continue playing Destiny 2, the gunplay feels so damn good, but the quests/adventures I have left are not interesting to me and I have no interest in doing the same strikes over and over again.

Just gonna try out Gambit and Crucible and then I might uninstall the game until a point where Im interested, unless Gambit/Crucible is a lot of fun.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

someone who is good at picross please help me solve this. my brain is dying

:suicide-blob:

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
But Book of Demons is great!
Not really my thing and I already have too many games, I would prefer it goes to someone who is genuinely interested in the game. I have too many games still unredeemed from Humble Bundle too, but my friends don't have a lot of indie games in their wishlists for me to give them.

Maybe I should start adding some of you folks here to expand my Steam horizons :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Le Pertti

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
Just waiting for the 2 shoes to drop of: The university where my S/O works closes & my daughter's preschool closes.

At least I'll be able to work from home when this area is overrun.

Milena

Lost in VR
Jan 4, 2019
Today I worked from home due to COVID19, most of my colleagues are on paid leave and only a couple of people phisically went to the office.
Unfortunately a lot of other places and people are not taking this seriously at all. The selfishness is incredible. I wish I were more surprised by the images of the people fleeing Milan or reading about the old couple that decided to leave the red zone of Codogno...

And the measures taken by our government are, as always, perplexing and unclear.
And they'll probably need to revisit them again this week, as I don't believe these measures are enough.

Sorry for the rant!
Gaming-wise, my plan for March is to play some more VR games and maybe revisit Half Life before Alyx drops.

Dec 5, 2018
I tried a bit of the demo of ToCS 3, I had already seen the first few hours so I was mostly interested in the performance side of things I can tell that this game is a bit more demanding, but since I still have to play the crossbell games I have no idea when I'll play it so it doesn't really matter much (also I take that that PC-Collector edition won't ship to Europe).

Today I worked from home due to COVID19, most of my colleagues are on paid leave and only a couple of people phisically went to the office.
Unfortunately a lot of other places and people are not taking this seriously at all. The selfishness is incredible. I wish I were more surprised by the images of the people fleeing Milan or reading about the old couple that decided to leave the red zone of Codogno...

And the measures taken by our government are, as always, perplexing and unclear.
And they'll probably need to revisit them again this week, as I don't believe these measures are enough.

Sorry for the rant!
Gaming-wise, my plan for March is to play some more VR games and maybe revisit Half Life before Alyx drops.
Well at least your goverment didn't encourage people to go to a demostration, and about 24 hours after that are asking to close schools and to allow people to work remotely and the like.

Reactions: Milena

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I realized I have 102 hours in Spelunky. I remember there was a time I was completely addicted to the game. Looking very much forward to Spelunky 2.

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
March 14th
Should we make an OT for this? I imagine some folks are waiting for this for years (yours truly included) and it would be nice to have some discussion over it.

Announcement post:

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
too easy to charge people with a stolen phone.
I imagine it would work similarly to Google Pay, where you have to unlock your phone to activate the NFC before purchasing. Although, it won't deter fraudulent purchases if the smartphone doesn't have a password on it.

MonthOLDpickle

我會打敗你!!
Oct 31, 2018
Taiwan
I just noticed after purchasing my last game with steam wallet.

It actually uses it all! I guess some explanation. Here in Taiwan they don't use anything in the decimals. So like 100 USD is like around 3000 NTD. So buying games on steam was always numbers to the left of where the decimal would be. Now selling cards and such would give me numbers to the right of the decimal. So I would end up with like 150.23

Which I could never use. Now it is gone so I wonder what happened.

No market change prices still show up with numbers to the right.

Angelo

Junior Member?
Dec 21, 2018

I'm keeping my eye on this. It's inspired by Risk of Rain which i absolutely adore, and Caveblazers, another game that i also like. Hoping for this to be a good game ! :blobmorning2:

Reactions: rybrad

BlackRainbowFT

Mouse Accelerated Member
Apr 17, 2019
Switzerland

someone who is good at picross please help me solve this. my brain is dying

:suicide-blob:
I think I've checked everything and I don't think you can find a solution by looking at this slice. Are all the other ones complete ?

At first I thought you'd missed the columns with 5(3), but no... you're usually able to highlight the extremities if and only if the number of available white cubes + spaces is equal to the sum of the numbers found on the row/column.
In this case you have 8 white cubes + 1 gap = 9... which is greater than 5+3...

can you show us the rest ? I'm usually pretty good with this stuff... usually. I think. Hmmm.

Reactions: lashman

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada

Is Zero before or after Trails? Or Unrelated? Or part of its own multi part story?
Trails of Zero/Azure are a duology named Crossbell Arc (named after the location it takes place in). It takes place 3 months after Sky The 3rd and simultaneously with Cold Steel I-II.

Its highly recommended playing them before Cold Steel (Even though you dont have to) because Crossbell is constantly referenced in Cold Steel due to the events happening there.

ganmo

My Neighbour Totoro
Dec 10, 2018

Do you have Shenzhen IO left? :)

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Reactions: 「Echo」

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

C'mon SEGA, don't let us down. Please allow PC VR too. :face-with-cold-sweat:
To be fair, all VR licensed games from SEGA have come or been confirmed for PC so I don't think this will be a exception.

REZ Infinite came to PC (licensed to Enhance)
Space Channel 5 has been already confirmed for PCVR (licensed too)

I don't have any doubt that this will come too.

Status
Not open for further replies.