Community MetaSteam | March 2020 - Rise and Shine, Ms. Vance, Until It Is Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
I want FH3, 4 and Sea of Thieves on Steam, Phil.
Sea of Thieves on Steam is very likely. Forza Horizon rather unlikely. Too bad, I'd buy them day one. I'm even willing to buy them in the Windows Store as soon as MS drops the encryption bullshit.

Reactions: lashman

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
Wowza, Black Widow looks really good, got Winter Soldier vibe from it and Winter Soldier is my favorite MCU movie, loved WS.

It does. I only watched the first trailer, it already shows more than it should. It has David Harbour which is enough reason to watch it.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
unfortunately it looks like MS aren't going to release any old games on steam :( they even completely ignored all the UWP games ...

so it looks like we'll only be getting new stuff from them on steam etc. ... sadly (i'd kill for FH3 and 4 on steam ... would gladly re-buy both)
So those games will forever be lost to the MS store and UWP? 😭

Reactions: lashman

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
So the Index is back up for order. Ive clicked on the headset and controller bundle and it just says 'ordered' but i didnt have to put in any payment options so im thinking that ive maybe missed this round of stock and that it will be dispatched later, the account activity page just says ships after 8 weeks!

I was pretty quick on the button at the stroke of the hour. Crazy if they sold out that quickly.

Reactions: Milena

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Just got my order thru.

1100€ for single game? Where I can see when I get mine?

Did you manage to get the money with your CS:GO scheme?

What's happening, why is everyone suddenly selling their cards? I've gone so long with maybe one of my buy orders being fulfilled, but today I've gotten like six.
It could be people selling their cards to save a few cents from their purchase of a Valve Index.

Last edited:
Reactions: PC-tan

tetel

MetaMember
Jan 7, 2020

Includes a code for the Steam version of Trails of Cold Steel 3
That's neat, was planning to preorder Switch version today (even though I don't have one) cause I wasn't expecting it, especially after talking to them,

e: Oh, I need to wait for NIS Europe anyway I guess.

Reactions: Arsene

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018
Did you manage to get the money with your CS:GO scheme?
Nah, used existing wallet for this.
But I hope to make money for games from that investment after market value is good. (Corona has kinda killed it).

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Bought a small rgb strip to get some colored light behind my screen. My daughter loves it, my wife hates it. 😁
Post to our gaming setup thread!:D For posteriety.

Amzin

No one beats me 17 times in a row!
Dec 5, 2018
Hmh maybe it's time to give Path of Exile a try now that I have a mouse. But I miss Diablo 3. hmmmmmh,.

Yooooo, I had forgotten just how nice it feels to use a mouse! Haven't used one since 2017!
As a heads up, Diablo 3 has a new season starting this Friday if you're into those. With this season and previous, every class except Necro and DH has a new set to support new abilities.

Yeah I figured as much but still feels silly, they can still have their big promo push there and still release it in EA now.
As mush as I agree with you, I believe that the GDC is part of their business strategy. And they don't want to lose that opportunity
That headline is misleading, they did have some investor (?) meetings and presentations scheduled for GDC but they are delaying EA because of the other stuff coming out at the original date. They went into a lot of detail in the supporter newsletter. They decided they would be drowned out by other big releases essentially.

Should be when the store updates at 10am PST/1pm EST
I was dealing with critical server stuff at work and thought I missed my chance but sounds like it effectively instantly sold out. I put in my order but if they won't charge for 8 weeks that means I wouldn't get Alyx until then, and I'm guessing all the bonus stuff too. Maybe I can log a ticket and be like "charge me now I don't care if it ships in 2 months"

Reactions: Le Pertti
Status
Not open for further replies.