Community MetaSteam | March 2020 - Rise and Shine, Ms. Vance, Until It Is Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Woke up super late because insomnia, opened the ipad selected news thingy and read a piece about Chloroquine (sp?).
Maybe not the ideal treatment or whatever, but it's incredible to not wake up to some doomsday news for a change.

Reactions: Arsene and lashman

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
I haven't bought RE3 yet because on CDkeys the price has been going down almost a euro every couple of days. But on the other hand I'm also worried that it will go up again, so every time it drops I'm like "should I buy it now or wait dammit!".

Reactions: lashman

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Okay, finished up the Frostpunk scenarios and played some on Endless mode. Really good game. In opposite to many other strategy games, the game, even on endless mode has an end-point where there's nothing really you can do more of. Still, great game overall, took me 15 hours, will uninstall for now, but return to in the future when I buy the DLCs. Highly recommended.

BlackRainbowFT

Mouse Accelerated Member
Apr 17, 2019
Switzerland
I just don't get it yet, like even in the second tutorial level I thought I got it and did it but it doesn't "finnish".
It took me a while but now I have some time to help you out.

If you look at the row with 2(1), it means that you have two green cubes separated by a gap (of indefinite length). The gap may be comprised of 1, 2 or more empty blocks.
Addendum: 4(3) doesn't mean that you need to have 4 blocks separated by a single 3 spaces long gap. It means you need to have 4 blocks separated by 3 distinct gaps of indefinite length (which, incidentally, would mean that you'd end up having 4 isolated green cubes).

Since you're starting with three white blocks, there's only one way to distribute two blocks separated by a gap:

Also, painting those two cubes green isn't enough... you really need to remove the cube in the middle to create the required gap

Reactions: Le Pertti

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France

Stay home
It is great that you can add all of the games to the cart and "purchase" them for free in one click.

Reactions: LEANIJA

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I'm finally getting a new phone. I ended up ordering a OnePlus 7T. I also ended up ordering a replacement cave for it as well. It ended up costing me something like $520USD after shipping and all of that. My current phone is having issues (and has had issues for a while).

I may end up using stuff like Steam remote play a bit more often with some games now.

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Lots of Timed Indie Exclusives for Switch

¯\(ツ)

Can't really stress over exclusives now that we're living Resident Evil.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Welp, looks like Sky is coming to other platforms this Summer, waiting for more platforms confirmation,

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Welp, looks like Sky is coming to other platforms this Summer, waiting for more platforms confirmation,
We will have more news on tvOS, macOS, PC and Console release soon.
It was confirmed for PC last year lol

Firewithin

MetaMember
Dec 19, 2018
ive doing some reading up on Wolcen to see different builds, skills, etc and its all so overwhelming lol

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
It took me a while but now I have some time to help you out.

If you look at the row with 2(1), it means that you have two green cubes separated by a gap (of indefinite length). The gap may be comprised of 1, 2 or more empty blocks.
Addendum: 4(3) doesn't mean that you need to have 4 blocks separated by a single 3 spaces long gap. It means you need to have 4 blocks separated by 3 distinct gaps of indefinite length (which, incidentally, would mean that you'd end up having 4 isolated green cubes).

Since you're starting with three white blocks, there's only one way to distribute two blocks separated by a gap:

Also, painting those two cubes green isn't enough... you really need to remove the cube in the middle to create the required gap
Thank you! Now I get it, I didn't realise that the middle spaces had to be deleted, that's the thing that didn't click with me, didn't know which to delete or not to delete. Also it's quite easy when theres no penalty to deleting the wrong voxel and it will tell you if it can't be deleted. So if nothing else one can do it by trial and error.

Reactions: BlackRainbowFT
Status
Not open for further replies.