Community MetaSteam | March 2020 - Rise and Shine, Ms. Vance, Until It Is Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland

"The PC version of Samurai Shodown will launch this spring via the Epic Games Store."

Press release would've mentioned Steam if it was actually going to be on Steam.
That's not an actual press release though, the news source is the same video.
The PC version of Samurai Shodown will launch this spring via the Epic Games Store.
The news comes via a new video highlighting the Epic Games Store’s new titles for spring.

:grinning-face::winking-face:

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019

Over 90 everywhere going by the first ~20 reviews and that's with an 8/10 because they didn't want to be immersed in a "bad" atmosphere given real world covid bs (?!). It's getting a bit review bombed with some 0/10 in the Metacritic user reviews but there are too few in general there yet (duh).

Last edited:

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Downloading Alyx! Woo. Though ive been drinking Gin n Tonics all day soooooo maybe not play tonight.

Deleted member 113

Does anyone know if the The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Digital Limited Edition from Humble includes those time-limited DLCs (soundtracks, artbook, cosmetics)?

thanks

Reactions: PC-tan

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
Guess it's a nice opening for Cold Steel 3, wonder if it can go higher, I'm waiting for the normal version to be purchasable

Reactions: 「Echo」

sprinkles

Dec 8, 2018
1 hour in and I love the attention to detail in everything. Not much happened yet, but I fed my pet! Some luminous bug, I think I remember them from HL1

Reactions: LEANIJA

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
The "launch edition" base game is live now. So now I can buy it and go back to playing Trails from Zero in a desperate attempt to catch up.

Milena

Lost in VR
Jan 4, 2019
I've played the first hour of Half Life Alyx. It's awesome :face-screaming-in-fear:
Well, I've played an hour, maybe it was like 10 minutes of actual content :face-with-tears-of-joy:

There was a pidgeon on the first roof, he was taunting me. I'll assume at this point that you can't hit the pidgeons.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I'm staying the hell away until i can play it in a day or so. JeffG is playing it on GB Premium at the moment and the little i risked watching looked freaking great. The interaction with random objects is insane.

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com

The next generation HP Virtual Reality HMD–developed in collaboration with Valve and Microsoft–delivers an immersive, comfortable and compatible VR experience. It’s the new standard in VR.
Wow

lazerfox

Alpine Flower Boy
Dec 31, 2018
Switzerland
Only 2 hours into Alyx and I have to say there is no way they're going back to flat gaming after this. It so damn good the gameplay and atmosphere is just groundbreaking.

I hope they take In the Valley of Gods and rework it into a fully fledged VR title.

Does anyone know if the The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Digital Limited Edition from Humble includes those time-limited DLCs (soundtracks, artbook, cosmetics)?

thanks
I'd like to know as well if it is the launch week only edition on humblebundle.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Lots of VR games discounted.
I wonder why, also I saw the Road to VR tweet about the new HP HMD that Valve is helping with.

Then I saw lashman post that there is now a steam page for said product. I guess they are more involved then I thought they were.

So will the HP HMD be the enterprise version of the Index, and then Valve will work with some one else to make more of a budget version (possibly Samsung) to make a "index lite" that they can sell for around $600-800 USD as a bundle with light houses and the controllers

Reactions: Milena

nofuckinidea

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
UploadVR Is uploading the entire game with no commentary by chapter, The first 4 are up and the final chapter but the rest are being added slowly. They should be all up by the end of the day.

Thanks mate!
Maybe I wait for the ChristopherOdd walkthrough, really like his style of playing and caring for story elements.

Reactions: Arsene

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Steal a VR headset if you have to.

This bundle made me happy until I realized it was GOG. Damn.

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018

Crafting
Something that we’ve been wanting to add for a while, and something that many players felt would be an improvement, is the ability to craft items. With this update we’re taking our first steps into allowing you to craft things within the world! As this is only the beginning, we’re starting small but will continue to add elements to this feature as time goes on - so let us know what you’d like to see!
Rating is at 83% now.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Today I learned that Naru Omori works as Valve and was potentially involved with Half Life Alyx.

There are a lot of people that work in one place and end up in another, I can't remember their name, but there was this one person that was working at Valve for a number of years and one of the recent things that they ended up doing was help localize the new Animal Crossing game

Status
Not open for further replies.