Community MetaSteam | May 2021 - Wallets Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevey

Gromlintroid
Dec 8, 2018
So now when I upload screenshots on STEAM, the progress bar doesnt appear, neither does the little cloud symbol to say it's uploaded.
I now have to check the activity feed to see if it worked.
Anyone else got this problem?

• Sad
Reactions: MomoVideo

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
So now when I upload screenshots on STEAM, the progress bar doesnt appear, neither does the little cloud symbol to say it's uploaded.
I just tested and both the progress bar and the cloud icon are appearing to me.

Reactions: Stevey

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Tried saints row remaster, there was an enemy during the free fall, possibly the very last one, that was out of crosshair range no matter which way I flipped :suicide-blob:

• Sad
Reactions: lashman

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021
Same thing happening to me.

Stealth Edit: I'm on the Beta version.

Reactions: Stevey and lashman

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018

A thread of a bunch of recent Devolver trailers. I really want to play Death's Door

Last edited:

Valdien

✵ Chaos! ✵
Mar 26, 2020
Toronto
Nocturne running twice as fast at 60 FPS due to frame rate being tied to the game logic is a win to me :evilblob:

I almost speedhack everything nowadays anyway :evilblob:
Yep. One of the reasons why I prefer to play/replay JRPGs via an emulator. Turbo through all the backtracking/long boss fights/animations/grind/unskippable cut-scenes, etc.

Take Xenosaga 1, for example. Good game... but holy hell, I ain't got time to sit through all those tech animations any longer.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Where's our esteemed bot.. er, colleague Tomasety ? I need the lowest price on The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. :flare_lmao:

Although I'll most likely still neck deep in Azure by the time it releases.
Mayday, Mayday.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker : +400h and counting.

Send help.
No wonder we don't see any price alerts anymore :D
Let me help with this query
Current cheapest is on GameBillet, with the price 32,69 euros

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I think Im gonna have to to a replay of the Doom Eternal campaign. I just started the Ancient Gods Part 1 and Im completely overwhelmed by the amount of buttons and stuff that I can use, barely remember anything.

Reactions: ExistentialThought

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
As far as I know, keys are replaced by a keyless system with account linking. Both Humble and GreenManGaming are using it, and probably GoG as well. Someone on Era posted a doc that says that Epic's 12% cut also applies for the keyless sales.

Of course I can't verify this since I don't have or want an Epic account 😏

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
So they are embracing Epic Store exxlusivity in full just like they do for Sony one.
Not necessarily. The strategy of Epic is to have simultaneous releases of big games, like CP2077, Horizon, etc.

If the leak is truly from Square Enix, there should be one big game, and one mobile (or multi-device) game.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Gamall Wednesday Ida

Just a loon, apparently.
Dec 4, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
Pathfinder: Kingmaker : +400h and counting.
Send help.
At which point each save file takes half an hour and occupies 2TB. At least if it's on one character.

According to steam I have a total of 162 h. Almost entirely on one character (well, "party", but I play solo sorc, with some mods). And I haven't finished the campaign. The House at the End of Time drudgery + save bloat makes it difficult to pick up again.

• Toucan

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
So they are embracing Epic Store exxlusivity in full just like they do for Sony one.
Yes, they embracing exclusivity, all of them, like always.

Not necessarily. The strategy of Epic is to have simultaneous releases of big games, like CP2077, Horizon, etc.

If the leak is truly from Square Enix, there should be one big game, and one mobile (or multi-device) game.
☝☝☝

Some might be exclusive but there's also the point of getting the bigger ones too as multistore if possible.

Wouldn't one of those games be the new World ends with you ? (since to my knowledge it doesn't have a store page)
Maybe?

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
I mean FF is their biggest franchise and KH is not small either and they went with exclusivity for them. If it is Eastern developed game you can bet that they will do some kind exclusivity.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Just tried out the demo for Amid Evil, and it seems really hard on the medium difficulty? :dizzy-face:

Last edited:
Reactions: Avern

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
I'm pretty sure Pineapple is Neo The World Ends With You. Bridge is their mobile thing, so Square may be balls deep in Epic's Android store.
I think I won't ask why pineapple :sweaty-blob:

I mean FF is their biggest franchise and KH is not small either and they went with exclusivity for them. If it is Eastern developed game you can bet that they will do some kind exclusivity.
Yeah, I mean, I expect them to still announce a few timed exclusivitites with Epic, however I don't think DQ is as big or popular (in the west) as FF or KH, even in those cases the deal was signed at the same time as the PC versions were already in development.

Then why TWEWY? I have the suspicion that they went after Nomura instead of specific IPs as Nomura fans are quite.... engaging hehe

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
everyone talking bout square when reality there is Pokémon mousou announcement coming
originally mentioned this in Jan with my other leaks
:dafug:

Kind of this, except with muso gameplay instead of a mere crossover.

Last edited:

Avern

MetaMember
May 14, 2020
Just tried out the demo for Amid Evil, and it seems really hard on the medium difficulty? :dizzy-face:
I thought Amid Evil was on the easier side, but the demo level isn't in the full game. It might just be disproportionately hard. Also, it seems like it throws a bunch of weapons at you at once? Most of Amid Evil's weapons have some nuance to them, and the game gives them to you slowly over the first 2 episodes so you have time to learn their ins and outs. For example, if you deliberately aim a little off-center with the wind blade, you can hit an enemy without the projectile stopping, allowing you to hit multiple enemies in a row. Or with the lightning rod, you can keep zapping a dead enemy to cause a damaging burst of lightning. If you're just getting thrown to the wolves without the opportunity to learn these things, I can see how the game would feel a lot tougher.

Now I need to try the demo. It looks pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.