Community MetaSteam | November 2020 - There Was a Title Here. It's Gone Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZKenir

MetaMember
May 10, 2019
I noticed a good bunch of the artists I follow play apex legends lol

Snakethesniper

Time Traveler
Jan 11, 2019
The Chinese knockoff Fall Guys plushies arrived today. The larger one is of really good quality considering it was like $4 and I expected to get shafted. The smaller one feels nice to touch as well, but its proportions are a bit weird.
Come on, you clearly wanted to show your Kakegurui stuff!

• This!
Reactions: PC-tan

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
The Chinese knockoff Fall Guys plushies arrived today. The larger one is of really good quality considering it was like $4 and I expected to get shafted. The smaller one feels nice to touch as well, but its proportions are a bit weird.
That Artgerm artwork is very cool.

I have his Catwoman one :grimacing-face:

Readher

Resident Cynic
Jun 23, 2020
Poland
Come on, you clearly wanted to show your Kakegurui stuff!
I've already shown (some of) my Kakegurui stuff off a few months ago :p Both in Steam thread and in "Where We Game" thread.

That Artgerm artwork is very cool.

I have his Catwoman one :grimacing-face:
Yeah, his art is great. I wanted to do his Jabami Yumeko one as well, but I just don't have any space left on my walls lol. Out of curiosity, did you just print out that Catwoman yourself (probably by third-party of course) or did you actually win one of his auctions? Because holy shit, $500 starting price auction for an art piece is more than my monthly salary.

My print out cost me $10 + $5 delivery. Used Waifu2x to boost resolution beforehand :p

Reactions: Snakethesniper

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
As a person with anime canvas prints, i respect people with anime canvas prints

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Out of curiosity, did you just print out that Catwoman yourself (probably by third-party of course) or did you actually win one of his auctions? Because holy shit, $500 starting price auction for an art piece is more than my monthly salary.

My print out cost me $10 + $5 delivery. Used Waifu2x to boost resolution beforehand :p
Enhanced resolution myself and then had it printed. As much as I'd like to always support the artists, price is way way waaay out of my league.

Reactions: Readher

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Im not able to play any game until I know who has won the election. Dammit hurry up.

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria

Grey Skies: A War of the Worlds Story just released. A stealth game "based on the great work of H.G. Wells." "Explore the English countryside and encounter iconic concepts such as Black Smoke, Red Weed and of course the almighty Fighting Machine and it's Heat Ray!"
12,49 €, looks decent enough, but for that price I dont exactly expect much. But will see.

Reactions: Cacher and lashman

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
The Drop Dash introduced in Sonic Mania is great and simple mechanic that I had downloaded a bunch of rom hacks for the early mega drive games just to have it incorporated in them XP

BlueOdin

Dec 3, 2018
Hearing Brad and Jeff about how nice the Xbox Series controller is makes me want to pick it up as my PC controller. Especially since you probably can connect it via bluetooth. At the same time I really like my 8bitdo SN30Pro+ and don't see a reason to replace it other than I want shiny new thing

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
What EA Play games does the PC Xbox Game Pass get access to? I assume the Origin Basic catalogue?

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018

Items Updated:
  • Completely new interface
    • Gamepad compatibility has been optimized.
    • Small adjustments to keyboard, mouse, and touch panel operations have also been made.
  • Full-screen now available
    • Full-screen display now available until 21:9.
  • The follow language settings are available:
    • Chinese (Simplified)
    • Chinese (Traditional)
    • Korean
    • Thai
    • Japanese
  • Small bugs have been fixed.

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
What EA Play games does the PC Xbox Game Pass get access to? I assume the Origin Basic catalogue?
only the EA games, presumably

weren't the battles capped at 15fps? looks like they fixed that, if this video is accurate (though it's oddly not mentioned in the patch notes)

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018
weren't the battles capped at 15fps? looks like they fixed that, if this video is accurate (though it's oddly not mentioned in the patch notes)
Don't know, but it runs 1 fps in intro videos when I start the game 💩

E: tried reinstalling, still the same.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tomasety

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Damn, that's another one I don't have to feel bad about buying and never playing. Cool.

These updates have to be the work of like one dude, right? They're so few and far between and out of nowhere. It's been what, Chrono Trigger and FFIV so far? Hopefully FVI is next.

Reactions: QFNS
Status
Not open for further replies.