Community MetaSteam | November 2020 - There Was a Title Here. It's Gone Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
I want to testify in front of future generations that the past four years were a collective hallucination and never actually happened.

Bye Donny.
Trumpism will hardly end after Trump is gone. He's even more popular with right-leaning voters than he was four years ago, and stuff like Q-Anon ensures that the damage of his presidency will leave lasting damage. That's not to speak of the extreme loss of reputation the US has suffered internationally, which won't just simply come back. I expect China and other authoritarian countries to increase their global influence.

ZKenir

MetaMember
May 10, 2019

I'm honestly tempted to get a Mac now just to play gacha games on a big screen and mostly to have Raikou in FGO in a big screen, I wonder if my better judgement will win or not.

• Eyes
Reactions: PC-tan and Tomasety

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Since Yakuza 7 is cheaper on Xbox/MS Store AND play anywhere, I'm gonna do a betralyaton and buy it there because it is way cheaper :surrenderblob:

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I only want from this bundle...
Little miss fortune
Tsioque
Darksburg

But humble is stingy and not giving me discount if i threaten to pause/cancel :S

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
If I didn't have Kiwami 2 and Darkwoods already, that would be a no-brainer bundle.
Still want Darksiders 3 though and many of the others look potentially up my alley, and Humble gave me 4$ off, so that's probably a get :evilblob:

Reactions: Dekunator

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
So that covers them releasing just Bloodborne, I think lol.
But what about Queen's list ? There were 6-7 games on it. Unless those ports are dirt cheap.....
Tizoc claimed that God of War was coming to PC as well....

Maybe 50 millions is enough to port all of those.

Regardless, is it a sign that Sony will keep porting PS4 exclusives to PC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.