Community MetaSteam | November 2020 - There Was a Title Here. It's Gone Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
So I got my DualSense controller.... And it's just the controller nothing else. The thing cost $70USD!!!! And they didn't even add any accessories. It even says on the box that it expects you to use the cable that comes with the PS5. I could be wrong but didn't the N/S Pro controller ships with a charging cable (it was just a cable and not the wall brick) but Sony doesn't thing that's needed.

Also I was at Best Buy and looking at TVs and stuff. I saw this one Samsung TV called a "frame" that looked pretty cool it cost about $1kUSD though. What's cool about it is that it advertises itself as showing art when you are not watching TV. That's sounds cool and something that I would like to have

I will need to use the DS to get a better feel for it but right now it just feels weird and reminds me of the crying baby PS3 banana controller.

• Toucan
Reactions: Xclash

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Someone likely already reported this some time ago but from the looks of it, SEGA is saying that they have made over 2 billion yen from P4G ($20 million USD) and they made 3.2 billion yen from Total War Saga Troy ($32 million USD). I'm guessing that Epic must have paid them at least half of that for when they gave the game away for free.

I guess you could say that the P4G port was a wise business choice for SEGA/ATLUS.

BlueOdin

Dec 3, 2018
Said fuck it and ordered a Xbox Series X controller for store pick up. The blue one looks too good.

Also finalizing my Holiday Sale purchases in my list (which I will probably ignore and buy some more stuff)

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Meh, I completely shat the bed. Seeing the discount nearly gone I bought Hades on switch, surely a mix of some bad ocd and fomo.
Then immediately regretted it.

I don’t need two versions of the game, I’m not even in love with it. I have been lamenting this stupid decision since then. I REALLY should stay away from the discount aggregator sites, just lead to obsessing over stupid shit.

20 bucks down the drain.

The switch version ? Well, it indeed drop frames but for now it’s whatever. I don’t know if it’s that blurry as I only played it undocked, but the obvious issue for me is that Supergiant didn’t modify the UI. It’s generally readable, but the special moves description can be hilariously small. I mean, at least try, motherfuckers.

ZKenir

MetaMember
May 10, 2019
My G403 Hero arrived today to replace my old Sensei 310, the latter had the wheel which wasn't working well anymore, feels much better now

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
For Yakuza is there any pre-order only stuff? I saw game billet has it for cheap but isn't there also some other site that typically has SEGA games for even cheaper?

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Goddammit.

So a remaster is basically the only way around the shitty 30 FPS and frame pacing.
Expected 30fps due to locked frame rate but surprised to find out that the frame pacing is still bad. I thought better hardware should be able to smoothen the pacing.

From can give out a patch but I doubt it. They should be working on the PC port / remaster anyway.

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
Told ya.
:face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

and gz.
How is it?

Expected 30fps due to locked frame rate but surprised to find out that the frame pacing is still bad. I thought better hardware should be able to smoothen the pacing.

From can give out a patch but I doubt it. They should be working on the PC port / remaster anyway.
Yeah must have been the game code from the beginning.

Reactions: Cacher
Status
Not open for further replies.