Community MetaSteam | November 2020 - There Was a Title Here. It's Gone Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Online PvP multiplayer.
People still sometimes convince me to a nice co-op round.
Sometimes I play co-op games but usually locally with my wife and my brother

I still enjoy playing Overwatch, but it can be stressful sometimes playing against players more skilled than us (me+my friends that I play with)
but generally I agree very much with that.
I know that feeling very well lol

YourFriendMaynard

The flame is it's own reflection
Dec 21, 2018
The people who watched the gameplay trailer of Ghostwire Tokyo and were immediately disappointed by it

Im sure there is a doom mod that will satisfy whatever you were thinking it was going to be

lmao Shinji Mikami's take on Doom 2016 in modern tokyo is amazing

Reactions: lashman

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
Like normal KT regional pricing sucks ass. Not like I was going to buy Nioh 2 day one as the first one got boring.
The price for Chile is amazing, not sure what happend!

Fucking shit what happend with Deathloop price, oh wait, Bethesda, almost 100% more in Chile..

• Sad
Reactions: lashman

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Speaking of online mp , i think it has shown that competitive FPS is good for you! Like keeps your brain young or something

I do love me some battlefield. When I had a Xbox one, I used to daily do matches. Just a few while having a coffee.

Reactions: ISee and xinek

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
I used to have 11000 microsoft reward points that I just spent all on gamling thingie they had since I wanted to get rid of it the whole thing. Now that its part of game pass ultimate and I know now that one can get 5€ gift cards for 5000 points... boy do I feel foolish not getting that cash!

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Epic said rates are fine for consoles but not phones.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if Epic had special deal on consoles.
Yeah think it was more about Epic wanting their own store on phones and getting 100%.
What's the current status in Apple VS epic case?
Not sure, don't think it has moved too much, think it will take some time.

Reactions: Ge0force

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Im enjoying Valhalla, but not as much as Odyssey and Origins, but still a fun and enjoyable game, however how it might sound weird, the lack of cheevos has put a damper on my experience. In Origins and Odyssey I even found it enjoyable to do take over enemy strongholds, sync towers etc, but now I don't feel I will bother due to the lack of cheevos.

Ubi also need to reinvent AC again, Odyssey and Origins were both great games to me, but Valhalla feels more tired and "more of the same". I guess part of the reason is that I found Egypt and Greece in Origins and Odyssey far more interesting settings than the Vikin setting.

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
I'm still not much of a streamer but I think I picked it up pretty quickly! :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Seriously though, I wanted to pop in here real quick before I head off to bed and thank everyone for helping promote the charity stream and for all of the donations. It all goes to a great cause and it was so much fun doing it. But it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun or exciting if not for everyone that showed up to support me, the stream and Extra Life itself. You all are truly incredible.

And I'm not sure I could have done it without some amazing friends having my back. FrancisWM, Echoes, dummmyy, and NarohDethan you all are the best friends a goofy cat-man could ever ask for. Thank you four so so much. Also a huge thank you to the extra guests that showed up either in chat or to play for a little while. I'm so glad you stuck around Li Kao! It was good talking with you.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Update on my audio set up.

So technically it works. It may not be as good as I had hoped but it works and is way better then me having to rely on the 2 watt speaker. From my understanding each of the speakers (so 2 of them) on my monitor are just 2 watts (I use to think it was 20 watts or something) my G560 are 240 watts.

The device hub that I got came with a remote to change the input source. I think DTS is what I'm going to be using to get the best audio out of my set up. I was able to use the RCA to 3.5 cable but maybe it was not as big of a deal as I though.

When I tried to listen from the sound of the optic cable form my PS4 connected to my DAC vs the HDMI cable connected to the hub and then connecting a optic cake from that hub to the DAC, there was not much of a difference.

There are a couple other configurations that I am going to try though such as 3.5 to 3.5 audio (direct connection from the N/S to my speaker) from my N/S vs having the audio go to the hub via HDMI and then having that go to the DAC and so forth.

The good thing is that so long as I don't touch the cables and stuff I don't notice any audio interface.

It's very likely point less but I would like to buy an audio receiver and then just use that as my hub, but the biggest issue is getting the sound out to be able to be hooked up to a 3.5 connection. Yeah it's dumb and all buy I want to see what it's like and what results it brings out. If Logitech somehow I was able to set these up to be used more or less like regular speakers and stuff that would be nice but then you wouldn't get RGB lights.

I used to have 11000 microsoft reward points that I just spent all on gamling thingie they had since I wanted to get rid of it the whole thing. Now that its part of game pass ultimate and I know now that one can get 5€ gift cards for 5000 points... boy do I feel foolish not getting that cash!
Back around 2013 or so I use to have like 3 MS accounts and I would abuse bing. In the end I feel like I was able to get over $100USD in rewards items. I mainly used it for hulu subscriptions buy I would also use it for Xbox live money as well I think. In the end they disabled those accounts being able to get rewards points. It was not until maybe a year ago that I called MS to see if they could "forgive my account" and they did and I can not get points again. I think my sister and her family still do this and that's how they pay for stuff like hulu instead of having to pay for it themselves (saves money)

Last edited:

Rosenkrantz

Once Punched Man
Apr 22, 2019
RE3 Remake is an ass. The worst numbered RE by a long shot. Sure it's not as bad as ORC, Umbrella Corps or gulp Gun Survivor but it's awfully second tier in everything it does. Nemesis is scripted as hell, his first appearance doesn't make sense (let's go through the wall but then let wounded Jill go). Areas are small as hell and you can't flank the enemies. An average Z takes 4 headshots to die. The entire Raccoon city looks like it consists of 2 apartment buildings, metro and sewers. Just plain lazy work all around.

I've replayed Dead Space before starting RE3 and it certainly feels like Remake is a downgrade compared to that game.

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
RE3 Remake is an ass. The worst numbered RE by a long shot. Sure it's not as bad as ORC, Umbrella Corps or gulp Gun Survivor but it's awfully second tier in everything it does. Nemesis is scripted as hell, his first appearance doesn't make sense (let's go through the wall but then let wounded Jill go). Areas are small as hell and you can't flank the enemies. An average Z takes 4 headshots to die. The entire Raccoon city looks like it consists of 2 apartment buildings, metro and sewers. Just plain lazy work all around.

I've replayed Dead Space before starting RE3 and it certainly feels like Remake is a downgrade compared to that game.
I thoroughly enjoyed RE2 remake. Thought it was a lot of fun and very well made but RE3 remake just doesnt do it for me, only played a few hours before bouncing of it.

Rosenkrantz

Once Punched Man
Apr 22, 2019
I thoroughly enjoyed RE2 remake. Thought it was a lot of fun and very well made but RE3 remake just doesnt do it for me, only played a few hours before bouncing of it.
Unfortunately, neither RE2R nor RE7 work on my laptop because of some compatibility bullshit, so I've never managed to play them, RE3 runs just fine for some reason despite being made on the same engine (who knows why). I'd prefer it be the other way around.

• Sad
Reactions: Joe Spangle

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Great, Glosc doesn’t seem to work with Tetris Connected at first glance. Maybe I don’t know how to set it up.
Fuck everything, I don’t want to sell a kidney for an xbox pad ffs.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Okay, there was another Windows Update so now my XSX controller finally works via bluetooth. Hooray
Li Kao this sounds like something that might help with your bluetooth Hades problem.

Edit : is it just me or are rebindable keys an increasing rarity in the PC space? Feels like I've come across a handful of games, high-profile releases that just don't bother. It feels rather lazy and cheap.

Last edited:
Reactions: sk2k and Li Kao

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Nooo! I just found out that Pathless is EGS only. :disappointed-face: What the fuck is wrong with Annapurna Interactive. :(
Pathless alongside Kingdom are the only EGS exclusives left, they were signed back in 2018 when the store opened as part of a multi-game deal, do not worry, there is already confirmation of 12 months deal as always for both. :blobhug:

Valhalla will indeed have achievements on PC (thanks madjoki)

Status
Not open for further replies.