Community MetaSteam | November 2020 - There Was a Title Here. It's Gone Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
I mean technically it's also on the apple store

Also hey! Someone clarified or posted about it on another forum and I saw an update:

So Achievements are back in for Valhalla they just half assed the launch, so like a typical ubisoft title!

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
How do you people control your pc when it is plugged to the tv ? I have a wireless mouse (that works when it fucking wants, must be interferences) but I would be interested in a keyboard (with mouse if needs be).
I mean my usual woes with the DS4 and Game Pass are one thing, but controlling the PC from the couch at all is shit.

Oh and barring some life endangering illness, I think I have a tendonitis.
Yeah. When it rains it pours.

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018
I mean technically it's also on the apple store

Also hey! Someone clarified or posted about it on another forum and I saw an update:

So Achievements are back in for Valhalla they just half assed the launch, so like a typical ubisoft title!
If only achievements were only problem this game had.
Game performance can just die randomly after some time and nothing but restart helps.

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com
How do you people control your pc when it is plugged to the tv ? I have a wireless mouse (that works when it fucking wants, must be interferences) but I would be interested in a keyboard (with mouse if needs be).
I mean my usual woes with the DS4 and Game Pass are one thing, but controlling the PC from the couch at all is shit.

Not for gaming obviously, but good enough on the couch.

Reactions: TheTrain and Li Kao

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
:thinking-blob:

That’s another dedicated receiver. Does Logitech think I shit out an usb port every morning ?
Already one taken by the Logitech cheap mouse and one by the DS4 bluetooth :sweaty-blob:

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019

Oh and barring some life endangering illness, I think I have a tendonitis.
Yeah. When it rains it pours.
I use my Xbox controller with Desktop config in steam + keyboard accesory for Xbox controller (Xbox Chat Pad).

Reactions: Li Kao

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
I use my Xbox controller with Desktop config in steam + keyboard accesory for Xbox controller (Xbox Chat Pad).
What is desktop config thing ?

edit
I suppose it’s this

If your cheap logitech mouse is using their unifying receiver than you can use that one as well for the k400.
I don’t think so, it’s a very cheap one and if I’m not mistaken the Logitech page doesn’t mention the unifying receiver.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Well, it's official, Yakuza 7 is the best debut of the saga on PC with over 9k (already at 9100k ccu peak)

It also shows how better the engagement has been with this game over the other 3 that are present on the platform, while Like a Dragon got an steady pattern but ascendant, the other three started with their respective CCU peaks and declined from there until their final numbers of population as you can see here, I will probably end up talking a bit more about this in the weekly update if Y7 manages to be inside the weekly top 10 but take a look at how the other trends look like.

WE DID IT! WE DIDN'T STOP COUNTING AND THE NUMBERS DELIVERED! :cat-heart-blob::dualbladesblob::cat-heart-blob::dualbladesblob::cat-heart-blob::dualbladesblob:

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Started playing Kiwami 1. I played the original release and finished and loved it so I was curious to see how I would still like it. Since I had such hard time getting into zero and I feel like I'm missing out, so in an effort to learn to love those games again!

Reactions: QFNS

Snakethesniper

Time Traveler
Jan 11, 2019
Well, it's official, Yakuza 7 is the best debut of the saga on PC with over 9k (already at 9100k ccu peak)

It also shows how better the engagement has been with this game over the other 3 that are present on the platform, while Like a Dragon got an steady pattern but ascendant, the other three started with their respective CCU peaks and declined from there until their final numbers of population as you can see here, I will probably end up talking a bit more about this in the weekly update if Y7 manages to be inside the weekly top 10 but take a look at how the other trends look like.

WE DID IT! WE DIDN'T STOP COUNTING AND THE NUMBERS DELIVERED! :cat-heart-blob::dualbladesblob::cat-heart-blob::dualbladesblob::cat-heart-blob::dualbladesblob:
Another important fact is that these numbers are considering that Yakuza 7 launched full price while Yakuza 0 was like 20$ or less

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
How do you people control your pc when it is plugged to the tv ?
I have a cheap wireless mouse and keyboard for simple navigation but then use a controller for pretty much all my gameplay. I do wish there was a better option for mouse control when on the sofa, I love city builder/management games but some of them just aren't comfortable to play with my set up. I've tried the Steam controller but it doesn't quite click for me.

Reactions: Li Kao

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Nooo! I just found out that Pathless is EGS only. :disappointed-face: What the fuck is wrong with Annapurna Interactive. :(
They are perhaps one of the worst offenders when it comes to EGS deals. Not sure how many more deals anyone is signing anymore, but I bet they'd be first in line if it was still a viable option.

Given their exclusivity policy, I'm never buying anything of theirs again, of course.

Last edited:

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Finished Kiwami 2.
You know that feeling of emptiness when you finish a game you really enjoyed?
Man, the wait for the remaining games will be painful.

Glad to see that Y7 is doing well.
Kiwami 2 is my second favorite Yakuza game. That ending, man.

Reactions: QFNS

ScreamingTrees

Dec 12, 2018
I use an air mouse, shaped like a remote and has a keyboard on one side of it. Pepper Jobs is the brand I got given as a present and does the job pretty well for me.

Reactions: QFNS and Li Kao

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Sakuna is strong

No joke, not only is second in top global best sellers but it's also potentially the second NON-KAGURA best release on steam for Xseed which is stunning if we take into consideration their biggest release was Daemon x Machina at this very moment with a bit over 9k CCU peak.

Absolutely amazing.

And pretty much like Yakuza, the trend is completely different, pointing that the game sold way better in some regions than others, see for comparison with DxM trend since release.

• Love
Reactions: Avern and Tomasety

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com
True, absolutely forgot about this and still don't truly understand the reason, I mean, it's probably due to contractual things but still doesn't make any sense.
Probably because of the sony thing. And speaking about sony.

So I searched the XSEED Discord and I found this reply to a similar problem for Granblue Fantasy Versus Character Pass 2 DLC that has more expensive SEA regional pricing:
Hello, I thought I'd help clear something up. Those prices are matched with PSN prices of that region.
This also checks up with Sakuna in which the Indonesian PSN price is exactly the same as the Indonesian Steam price.

So yeah, I guess XSEED just decided somewhere in September to have a policy of referring their SEA Steam prices on PSN prices. Now I'm in even more doubt that they'll ever change the price. Bummer.

Just bad decisions all around.

Reactions: Swenhir

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
This is shaping up really sweet. Hopefully the single player stuff are meaty enough. It looks like playable, manual and not just press a for awesome, anime fights!

Shame it's a fighting game, how cool would it be as an alternate take on an action adventure like Platinum Games makes with that system? Maybe the sequel!

Last edited:

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
This is shaping up really sweet. Hopefully the single player stuff are meaty enough. It looks like playable, manual and not just press a for awesome, anime fights!

Shame it's a fighting game, how cool would it be as an alternate take on an action adventure like Platinum Games makes with that system? Maybe the sequel!
The Anarchy Reigns sequel we never got.

Reactions: Alextended

Snakethesniper

Time Traveler
Jan 11, 2019
No joke, not only is second in top global best sellers but it's also potentially the second NON-KAGURA best release on steam for Xseed which is stunning if we take into consideration their biggest release was Daemon x Machina at this very moment with a bit over 9k CCU peak.

Absolutely amazing.

And pretty much like Yakuza, the trend is completely different, pointing that the game sold way better in some regions than others, see for comparison with DxM trend since release.

I'm not tech-savvy enough, but someone should make gif based on this:

And put Rice instead of money

edit:
I'll settle for this

Reactions: Tomasety and Avern

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, Sakuna seems to be doing really well for what it is.

Also happy for Edelweiss, I've been a fan since Freesia.
What shocked me that current active players for Sakuna is similar to Yakuza Like A Dragon.
It is insane!

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
A big problem for me with non-Steam games (GOG, EGS, Battle.net, Uplay) is that because I am logged into Steam all day (I use it as my main platform), I forget games that are not on Steam. Like I got Bugsnax, Pathless and Godfall which are on EGS on wednesday and thursday, I bought Valhalla with the price error (still no order confirmation lol) on Uplay and I got CoD on friday.

I haven't touched any of the EGS games or Valhalla since thursday and CoD since friday, I forgot I own them. Because I don't regularly open those launchers (I call them launchers while Steam is a platform) in compared to Steam which I have always open. So I forget about games on them.

This is a problem for Epic/Ubi/Acti.

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
I'm not tech-savvy enough, but someone should make gif based on this:

And put Rice instead of money

edit:
I'll settle for this
RICE FOR EVERYONE INDEED as the game broke it's own record :dualbladesblob:

A big problem for me with non-Steam games (GOG, EGS, Battle.net, Uplay) is that because I am logged into Steam all day (I use it as my main platform), I forget games that are not on Steam. Like I got Bugsnax, Pathless and Godfall which are on EGS on wednesday and thursday, I bought Valhalla with the price error (still no order confirmation lol) on Uplay and I got CoD on friday.

I haven't touched any of the EGS games or Valhalla since thursday and CoD since friday, I forgot I own them. Because I don't regularly open those launchers (I call them launchers while Steam is a platform) in compared to Steam which I have always open. So I forget about games on them.

This is a problem for Epic/Ubi/Acti.
My main problem is that I only trust certain services and my own mental shit (like having everything in a very specific order, in the same place or using certain tools) so I'm willing to sacrifice everything in order to keep my way of playing, but make no mistake, fellas, I will wait until the end of times and if they come, I will buy under my own conditions :coffee-blob:

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
And now I will again recommend people What the Golf (super fun) and Kine (great puzzle game).

Add it to your wishlists!

Status
Not open for further replies.