Community MetaSteam | November 2020 - There Was a Title Here. It's Gone Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Some more recommendations, do wishlist the games if they interest you!

If you want some light and mostly relaxing adventure collectathon platformers, grab this. The first game is light on the combat and puzzles, save for a handful, and I found it calming going through it collecting gems and traversing through the realms. The 2nd and 3rd games add in some puzzley stuff and challenges to mix it up but are good in their own way. Has some nice mods and an fov fan patch.

A puzzle game set in an east asian land, with puzzles being about moving about gems from one pillar to another in order to create a certain set of gems in specific pillars. Not too long and pretty good overall IMO.

If you want a co-op shooty bang, give this game a try. Best to get the game+season pass since it offers some useful weapons to make going through the game better. There are some light puzzles across the stages and a bunch of collectables to help fine tune your stats. The pre WW2 weapons may not appeal to everyone but get the job done.

A puzzle game about navigating a facility where an experiment has gone horribly wrong. Avoid the shadows and darkness and use light to guide your way to freedom.

A twin-stick shooter-ish game with nice and colourful visuals. There's not much in terms of gameplay variety but if you're in the mood for a score centric game, give this a try.

If I hadn't mentioned it yet, this is among my GOTY contenders. Great soundtrack, nice mobility and an interesting psychedlic setting and lore.
A murder has occurred on the 24th Paradise, and the culprit must be found and executed before the perfect 25th Paradise can be transitioned into.
This calls for the finesse expertise of

Aid her to find the truth behind the murder and BREATHE LIFE BACK INTO PARADISE.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com

Moto Racer 4 ain't so bad from what I've played. I think it being Mixed average reviews is harsh. Are there far better motorbike racing games out there? Oh very likely, but this one is a decent game on its own still.

Reactions: dummmyy and lashman

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Nice! More companies should do this. Expect Live A Live remaster announcement soon, too.
I'm quite curious by some of your affirmations, not going to lie :blobeyes:

Mostly because Square's backlog excites me a lot. :blobhug:

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I'm quite curious by some of your affirmations, not going to lie :blobeyes:

Mostly because Square's backlog excites me a lot. :blobhug:
There you go. Something is definitely happening.

Mor

Sep 7, 2018

fspm

MetaMember
Nov 1, 2018
Link please, I need to judge the $900 figurine myself.

edit

nvm, got it.

There is even a more expansive 3100€ set :oops:
Price breakdown. $5 for the toy itself, $895 for the pants view. Some things are more expensive than others.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Reactions: Tomasety

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Saga Frontier huh. I played it back in the day, never finished any of the routes though. Sure hope they don't mess up the menus too bad since it's coming to mobile too.

Also curious about other work being done.

Reactions: QFNS

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
I loved JRPGs back then, Panzer Dragoon Saga, FFIX, Xenogears, Grandia, Vagrant Story, Parasite Eve and Final Fantasy Tactics were some of my favorites so I do not think it was my at the time lesser comprehension of the English language that stopped me from enjoying it. I was confused, I had no idea if there was a plot to follow or just random npc chatter. It was also depressing as fuck in the area I was last in (I seem to recall themes about gangsters and gambling in some dystopia, I could be wrong), the music, bleak visuals, the cluelessness, maybe it was intentional but I don't think I finished it. This remaster at least looks pretty decent compared to their other efforts that ruin the sprites and stuff, AI upscaled (and maybe it works nice cos they were sprites made of 3D renders I think?)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cacher and QFNS

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
It's going to be messed up, it's Square Enix
FWIW the Romancing SaGa 3 remaster turned out fine. On the other hand, I bought Romancing SaGa 2 on Switch and I remember it having awful input delay. I don't think it was fixed and I can't vouch for the other platforms.

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
I wonder if Blue's route will end the game in the middle of the final boss fight this time or not, lmao.

Really cool or see this though.

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018

Saga Frontier Remastered announced.
[UWSL][UWSL]SaGa fans should thank [/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Masanori Ichikawa[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL], the extremely passionate SE producer responsible for SaGa remakes/remasters.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]He is a HUGE fan of SaGa, was shocked to find no SaGa remasters and did it himself.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Read this interview to see just how crazy big fan he is of the series.
[UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]
[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Do send your gratitude on his Twitter : https://twitter.com/saga_ichikawa

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I don't know how, but I think I just remembered when I started the process of gradually switching over from console gaming to PC gaming, as in, I do still play on consoles, but only exclusives.

It was right before Bad Company 2 released. I had the game pre-ordered for my PS3, but it was released on pirate bay a few days before the official launch, so I pirated the game on PC to try it out and I really enjoyed the game, didn't think much more about PC gaming then, so I uninstalled it. The the PS3 copy of BC2 arrived and the game felt worse for some reason, so I pirated the game on PC again and it felt far better to play there.

I just found this memory funny as I think it was BC2 that made me discover PC gaming. I only had a desktop PC to play Age of Conan (still my favorite MMO) and Crysis (one of my favorite games of all time), but nothing else.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Bruuuuugh the video game resell market sure is something else I just found out that my N/S copy of Shantea Pirates Curse, which I payed I think I payed around $40USD now goes for over $200USD and my copy is steal sealed (NEW).....Also my copy of Oxenfree for N/S cost me around $40 and is now around $70USD.

Maybe just maybe some of my video collecting over the years has not been for naught and may prove to bear fruits in the future.... well some thing and maybe not others. I got the Death Stranding CE for PS4 and that went from $200USD to like $140USD after a few months...

I'm glad that I didn't pre-order the Left Alive CE. if you really wanted it you can get it now for ~$50USD shipped.

By the way who are the figure collecting experts since I have some questions about something that I plan to buy but i'm not sure if I should or shouldn't

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Talking about SaGa, I still haven't finished Romancing SaGa 2 and have barely played Scarlet Grace :grimacing-face:
Somehow I really like the games but can never really play them much :negative-blob:
They're really bad for my "don't want to miss out on anything" mindset, but they're so good.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
That thing's being posted everywhere on every ubi forums

it's also a slightly modified version of these posts

Yup, it's nothing (yet?) and game's package hasn't been modified at all since Feb 28, so yeah, if they coming back, this isn't it.

Why post is on a forum that it's hidden? probably just an "automatic" process within all the games in their DB and probably division 2 is still there as they never removed the forum per say.

I am one of the few people that think they will comeback once they have their subscription service ready to be launched on Steam like EA did, but right now? highly doubtful and even less with AC Valhalla just released, a good chunk of people would wait for it to come.

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
  • Hug
Reactions: lashman

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Since it's Black Friday and stuff right now is the best time to buy a PSU and stuff right? so what is a recommended PSU for a RTX 3080? I don't have one but when I upgrade my PC sometime next year along with my CPU. I plan to get am AMD Ryzen CPU but I'm not sure which one of those I will get I might try to get a Noctual CPU cooler though. I am going to stay with my ASROCK X470 Taichi Motherboard and it will work with the new CPUs after the BIOs update next year I think. But I may wait to see what other motherboards come out since I might just upgrade to one with Gen 4 NVME

Status
Not open for further replies.