Community MetaSteam | November 2021 - Bienvenidos a Mexico. Sombreros no incluidos

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com

In response to AMD's FSR I think. Either way, open sourcing it can only mean good things.

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
I'm gonna need to see how well that new scaling technique works in practice. FSR is surprisingly decent for what it is in most cases, here's hoping this is a bit better.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I think I will use a... pad on Halo ? Without talking about my mouse aim, there are quite a lot a nicely set function on the pad, while I'm not too hot on the shortcut for AI scan on keyboard. I know I can change it, but I'm not sure to what.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
I'm happy to hear about the Nvidia stuff going open source. Someone is working on a promising FSR VR plugin, I hope someone does the same here.

• Eyes

Snakethesniper

Time Traveler
Jan 11, 2019
Apparently Ruined King has an option for combat speed animations:
Combat Speed Settings

Cycle through the combat speed settings to increase the playback speed of character animations.
The engine seems to be the exact same as Battle Chasers, I wonder if they'll put the option there too, people still ask for it to this day

• Eyes

fspm

MetaMember
Nov 1, 2018

In response to AMD's FSR I think. Either way, open sourcing it can only mean good things.

I bet integer scaling is still rtx only feature.
But nice try, nvidia.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and QFNS

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Got my new displayport cable and it's really nice but it didn't fix the problem. :weary-face:

Things look better than yesterday but I don't think the cable has anything to do with that. It's starting to feel kinda random tbh. Sometimes it's so mild that I can barely tell it's there but yesterday it was impossible not to see. Guess I'll have to shoot an email to Samsung support in the near future...

Last edited:

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com

When you start playing the beta, you will notice in the Battle Pass UI that Season 1 will last from now until May 2022, which is a change from our original goal of shipping a new Season every three months. We made the decision to extend Season 1 to give ourselves more time to ensure Season 2 meets our high quality bar and so we can finish development for Season 2 in a healthy and sustainable way for our team.

Importantly, with the Season 1 extension, we aren’t just stretching-out our original Season 1 plan. Indeed, we took this opportunity to add additional events, customization items and other content to Season 1 to make it an even richer experience from start to finish. For example, starting today and through the first week, you can log-in to Halo Infinite to unlock a free collection of 20th anniversary themed cosmetics. Following this free reward period, the start of our Season 1 opening event, “Fracture: Tenrai”, will kick off on November 23. This will be your first of multiple opportunities to earn Season 1’s samurai-themed armor pieces and other customization items.

In January, after all of you have had a chance to play Halo Infinite’s expansive and adventure-filled campaign starting December 8th, and all of us on the Halo Infinite team have had an opportunity to recharge our energy shields over the holidays, we will have more details to share about the Season 1 event calendar as well as our Season 2, campaign co-op, and Forge release plans.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and QFNS