Community MetaSteam | November 2022 - Miles, you gotta go fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Restrictions & Conditions:

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! thekeats1999 is giving away 2 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Nov 11, 2022 at 11:49 AM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

As a backer for Ghost Song, I was given 3 keys. I have redeemed on for myself. So here are the other 2 keys up for raffle.

The raffle has ended.

The following games are being given away:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Tactic Ogre is tempting for the Deck (where the filter’s damages would be lessened).
But it’s 40+

And if I think about it a bit I have Symphony of war, or something, recently bought. I could play Fire Emblem. Or heck I still didn’t touch FF Tactics on iOS.

Too many releases.

Deleted member 113

The new Gunvolt 3 DLC is out:

What's particularly "noteworthy" of this is that it seems INTI CREATES has, once again, decided to give PC users the short end of the stick.
Like advertised on the trailer, and like previous DLCs, all platforms get to claim this new DLC for free during the first two weeks.
All platforms, of course, except... Steam.

Sadly, it's not the first time they do this, but once again, PC users are being asked to pay for something that everyone else gets for free.

I like their games, especially since they are one of the few existing developers still doing "old school" 2D pixel art games, but it's getting really hard to justify supporting a developer who constantly treats a portion of its customer base as poorly as INTI CREATES does, when it comes to those who buy their games on PC/Steam.
Late launches, missing "exclusive" content from other platforms, and now, pay for content that others get for free.

Very disappointing. (n) (n) (n)

Ganado

¡Detrás de tí, imbécil!
Nov 6, 2018
The new Gunvolt 3 DLC is out:

What's particularly "noteworthy" of this is that it seems INTI CREATES has, once again, decided to give PC users the short end of the stick.
Like advertised on the trailer, and like previous DLCs, all platforms get to claim this new DLC for free during the first two weeks.
All platforms, of course, except... Steam.

Sadly, it's not the first time they do this, but once again, PC users are being asked to pay for something that everyone else gets for free.

I like their games, especially since they are one of the few existing developers still doing "old school" 2D pixel art games, but it's getting really hard to justify supporting a developer who constantly treats a portion of its customer base as poorly as INTI CREATES does, when it comes to those who buy their games on PC/Steam.
Late launches, missing "exclusive" content from other platforms, and now, pay for content that others get for free.

Very disappointing. (n) (n) (n)
The worst part is that on Steam, you actually need to own the game, which should make it better to make it free, but no, only on platforms where you don't actually need to own the base game, you get it for free.

ALSO GTA TRILOGY DEFINITIVE EDITION STEAM RELEASE DATE!!
(I hope)

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
the code doesn't work on already reduced prices? I try to use it on Spiderman which already has 31% off but it doesn't change the price but says it was successful
Oh, I thought after applying the coupon it would show the reduced price on their site. Looks like the pre-orders already have 30% off discount

• Sad
Reactions: Le Pertti

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Selling a house by online auction in an hour. I got the jitters like you get in the lead up to selling stuff on eBay. Only bigger :pensive-face:
Curious, why auction instead of agent? I assume more money but more hassle?

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
What is the state of the Standard edition and Ultimate Edition of Control? Do you still not get the better build of the game if you buy both the dlcs?

kafiend

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Curious, why auction instead of agent? I assume more money but more hassle?
There are reasons. I cant really say it in any other way that is sugar coated or gentle than my wife has terminal cancer which gives us a time limit on our time together. She's having chemo and all that we can hope is that it almost murders the fucker and gives us more time. Selling the house will enable us to do stuff without worrying about the bank balance.

Despite the dreadful and fucking shit situation with my wife and believe me, this is just the most recent tragedy unfolding, I am fully aware that I am a lucky bastard to be able dump a house for cash. In mitigation, I worked crazy hours all my life, skipped the pension thing and focused on investing and turning what we had into businesses in a place where people come to be on holiday. Everything else fell into place for me. But yeah I know :(

Quick sale suits us and it will probably go for less than if I stuck it out for an unknown amount of time on offers. Already had some of those and getting the cash has been the stumbling block for all of them.

Auction means you can't bid unless you actually have the money available and there is a very short time limit on paying up when you buy.
Another reason for auction is that the house isnt really a good candidate for a family home. Its made of mudic block (material degrades over a long time) which is common round here and and its extremely hard to get a mortgage on. So unless you got the cash to buy its going to be difficult to finance.

We also been running it as a business for a long time, so its a likely a business sale to continue on the existing self-catering holiday let. We earn money from it alongside the B&B and the house was always retirement money for us.

Moot points really as despite bids it didn't sell today as under the hidden minimum. Better luck next time round in a couple weeks. I hope.

Apologies for dragging the mood. We known a while so its not a raw thing for us and I can talk about it.

Anyone that has any need to talk to me about anything to do with cancer or losing a loved one can PM me and tell me whats going on. If I can help I will.

Fuck Cancer!

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

Deleted member 113

Sorry for the random request, but does anyone, by any chance, have a key for a certain promotional DLC that was given away for the game The Ascent ("Persuader Weapon" DLC; it's a bonus weapon) at the Steelseries.com website?

If anyone has it, let me know, I'll trade it for something. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.