Community MetaSteam | November 2022 - Miles, you gotta go fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Playing Chapters 8 and 9 in Uncharted 4 reminded me why i love these games so much. And in general best chapters in Uncharted games are when you play with companion and not alone. Banter between Drake and companions is really good. I really love to play story driven games with companions but often they are not done that well.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
That deal on Pac-Man Museum was nice to find. Tempted to spend more but I really don't need more damn games.

Tactics Ogre is real damn good, yo. Who would have thought taking cues from PC games for the UI would make it so much more playable.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

FunnyJay

Powered by the Cloud
Apr 6, 2019
Sweden
Does anyone know why Dwarf Fortress is absent from my Steam wishlist, but if I go to the product page, the game is listed on my wishlist? I have no filters set when viewing my Steam wishlist.

Deleted member 113

I couldn't care less about Ubi (I actually have them on ignore on Steam after all they crap they pulled, especially with some of my paid SP content no longer working), but watch them release everything on Steam since they were gone, except the one title I would be interested in purchasing: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game. :ROFLMAO:

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Lmao there it is. This is like the only game of theirs I'd ever be tempted to get (barring a new Splinter Cell) and I still need to finish the Origins DLC and play Odyssey, so not anytime soon.

edit: Actually, can't help but notice that the store page makes no mention of achievements. They may still be setting everything up but if they actually go back to not supporting Steam achievements then that's gonna make the game even less of a priority lol.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Apr 17, 2019
Connecticut, USA
steamcommunity.com
Lmao there it is. This is like the only game of theirs I'd ever be tempted to get (barring a new Splinter Cell) and I still need to finish the Origins DLC and play Odyssey, so not anytime soon.

edit: Actually, can't help but notice that the store page makes no mention of achievements. They may still be setting everything up but if they actually go back to not supporting Steam achievements then that's gonna make the game even less of a priority lol.
I'm gonna be really bummed if there are no Steam achievements.

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
I expect apology from Mor :p
Agree, I expected it to take a few months like EA and Activision but looks like the process is going much quicker than others. Although I see they are following the wave model so it will be interesting to see what comes to the platform and what stays out.

I expect Breakpoint to stay out.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
It's not throwing a Uplay warning, but I guess there's no way it won't come with Uplay.
yeah, zero chance

i wouldn't count on it, sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.