Community MetaSteam | November 2023 - I'd Buy That For A Dollar...during a Steam Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Found some Daytona 2 footage, shitty stream quality, low framerate and steady hiching though...

No getting in the cabinet animation or anything, what is this, some second rate low budget crap?

Getting the game just to play the arcade games, I've not even finished all Yakuza/Judgment yet.

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Rejoice fellow anime enjoyers. You soon won't have to worry about hiding your purchaces from the people you thought were your friends
This should be really useful for my friend. Wonder how this will interact with Family Share, asking for my friend, They do not want their family to think any less of them, sad situation all around.

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020

Next month marks the 25th anniversary of Rockstar Games.

Thanks to the incredible support of our players worldwide, we have had the opportunity to create games we are truly passionate about — without you, none of this would be possible, and we are so grateful to all of you for sharing this journey with us.

In 1998, Rockstar Games was founded on the idea that video games could come to be as essential to culture as any other form of entertainment, and we hope that we have created games you love in our efforts to be part of that evolution.

We are very excited to let you know that in early December, we will release the first trailer for the next Grand Theft Auto.

We look forward to many more years of sharing these experiences with all of you.

Thank you,

Sam Houser

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I am super excited to see what the next GTA is. The trailer for 4 essentially went on repeat when it first came out.
The dialogues in the first GTA4 trailer are excellent. I kept imagine how the story would develop after watching it. The story turns out to be one of my favorite videogame stories of all time.

Vantr

Feb 15, 2021
omg maids, guess I'll get it at some point, maybe next month
I see you have cultured tastes as well.

So when does the marking games as private update come out? Just wondering for a friend because they have games they want to make private like uhhh... MW3.

This. Epic would blow their budget for the next decade if they paid for a year’s exclusivity on GTA VI.
Why would Epic pay for exclusivity when they have the amazing Epic First Run program. It's a great deal which is why the program is filled with great games.

Looking forward to the weekend though with LaD:Gaiden and MW3 (please let zombies mode be decent).

Censored

I didn't delete that post!. Get my post back!.
Oct 8, 2021
Is there any good steam key deal anywhere for Gigabash?
I'm quite fan of tokusatsu japanese movies genre and I'm really tempted to get it but seems quite expensive, at least the base game.
I love that Ultraman (released today) and Godzilla DLC.

Reactions: Cacher

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
Found some Daytona 2 footage, shitty stream quality, low framerate and steady hiching though...

No getting in the cabinet animation or anything, what is this, some second rate low budget crap?

Getting the game just to play the arcade games, I've not even finished all Yakuza/Judgment yet.
Wait a minute, that stutter doesn't seem to be from the stream. I hope I'm wrong.

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Family Share should have feature to share certain games for certain family member. I wouldn't want to share violent or nsfw games with my kids.
There is something like this if I'm not mistaken through parental control configs, you can choose which games the kids have access.

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
This Sonic Mania mod is amazing:

Sonic Hacking Contest :: The SHC2023 Contest :: Sonic Megamix Mania (v0.9) :: By Team Megamix Mania

Soul calibur VI has been sitting in my library since it was on humble bundle. Finally decided to start playing it. I used to be into fighting games in the 90's but stopped caring during the PS3 era. Last fighting game I played seriously was actually the first SC on the Dreamcast. That game was mindblowing at the time, you really had to be there. Also played a lot of DoA2 on the Dreamcast as well.

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Restrictions & Conditions:

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! TioChuck is giving away 4 gift(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Nov 9, 2023 at 4:16 AM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

The raffle has ended.

The following games are being given away:

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
I am super excited to see what the next GTA is. The trailer for 4 essentially went on repeat when it first came out.
The trailer was good but the theme music is what immediately comes to mind for me

Followed by:

I bought that Artists CD off some random ass website in like some European website forever ago now because I thought it was so hilarious and it was expensive as hell

I'm excited for GTA but I'm one of those idiots that bought GTA 5 for the Xbox 360, PS4, and PC

I can't wait to hear/find out about all the music in the game. It's probably just as much as the actual story to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.