Community MetaSteam | October 2019 - The Horrors Of Empty Wallets, A Digimon Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruvon

Chaotic writer
May 15, 2019
France
cabinetdechaologie.wordpress.com
Hey, I've been doing something similar during the past year and a half for an Italian forum :p There's a little more text though, so I won't post it here (but I'll gladly send the link through PM if anyone can speak Italian and is interested).
Why not post it anyway ? I understand a few Italian (not so hard when you understand latin languages :p ) and I might be curious to see that ;)

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
317590 Added name – DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS for Press (Source: webapi) 13 minutes ago
397687 Added name – DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS (RU/CIS) (Source: webapi) 13 minutes ago
397688 Added name – DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS (Asia) (Source: webapi) 13 minutes ago
397689 Added name – DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS (LATAM) (Source: webapi) 13 minutes ago

They adding regional restrictions?

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
317590 Added name – DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS for Press (Source: webapi) 13 minutes ago
397687 Added name – DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS (RU/CIS) (Source: webapi) 13 minutes ago
397688 Added name – DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS (Asia) (Source: webapi) 13 minutes ago
397689 Added name – DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS (LATAM) (Source: webapi) 13 minutes ago

They adding regional restrictions?
It's exactly the same as Super Robot Wars V and we still don't know what the fuck it's all that about. will be interesting to follow.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Stadia Launching November 19th - Google Pixel supports Stadia first.

Gimme the Pixel 4 Release Date you dogs!

edit: he's saying "Pixel Butts" tee hee hee

edit2: Gimme Dat Pixel 4! I want it!

Last edited:

Samson

Aug 2, 2019
Heraklion
Outbursts of fury on Reddit are usually over the top, but it always cracks me up to see moderators make a bad decision, and then wipe out literally years of karma in one day.

One moderator on /r/NintendoSwitch down 22,000 karma in one bad night of posting.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
From what i can glean, Nintendo announcing that Blizzard has cancelled that New York Overwatch event happened and the mods silently added a "No Politics" rule and started closing threads. when questioned they said "It's a clarification of an unwritten rule we thought everyone knew about" yet they didn't enforce it until yesterday.

Comedy Gold.

Samson

Aug 2, 2019
Heraklion
What happened?
Blizzard cancelled the Overwatch launch event at Nintendo NYC, and there was a thread made about it. Moderators eventually come in and say "Politics aren't allowed in the subreddit" (If you click that link, you'll see the karma actually isn't 0 like the forum preview is showing, it's negative 8000), even though that was never explicitly a rule.

They even try to ban the discussion under the guise of Rule 1, aka "Rule 1 - Remember the human and be respectful of others" because apparently Blizzard the corporation is a human deserving respect?

And then in the middle of the night, with no discussion, they create Rule 11/11.5 that forbids politics.

It was amazing to watch it blow up over a few hours and see one moderator (MegaMagnezone) wipe out 22,000+ karma accumulated across 5 years of posting.
From what i can glean, Nintendo announcing that Blizzard has cancelled that New York Overwatch event happened and the mods silently added a "No Politics" rule and started closing threads. when questioned they said "It's a clarification of an unwritten rule we thought everyone knew about" yet they didn't enforce it until yesterday.

Comedy Gold.
The absolute best part was when they tried invoking Rule 1 "No hate-speech, personal attacks, or harassment. Remember the human and be respectful of others." as if that was a reasonable rule application to ban a discussion.

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018

Finally got my Switch! It's pretty freakin' sweet. My next day off isn't until Friday so I won't really be able to dig-in until then.

Hardware thoughts:
Nice weight, not too heavy, not too light. Seems solidly built, it feels nice that everything clicks and locks. It's smaller than I thought, I feel like the internet pictures always made it seem bigger. This is a plus. Those bezels I always thought were big and ugly aren't actually all that bad.

The state of the E-Shop though, it's trash! Nintendo seriously needs to work on this.

All said and done though, I finally understand the "perfect for Switch" meme. This thing has me really tempted to double-dip on a lot of indies and smaller games where graphics don't matter too much...
Good to see that you listened to my recommendations. :H02excited:

Hope you enjoy them!

Not like i ever use the online functions of consoles, but you can add me wth SW-312-8465-2334 if you want

Deleted member 113

Proper naming convention:
Original Shadow of TR - Shadow of TR Gimped half baked contentless edition
Shadow of TR DE - Shadow of the Tomb Raider
They could always go for something different, like:

How about something simple, and easy on the tongue, like: Shadow of Tomb Raider: Super Turbo Hyper Fighting Championship Collector's Platinum Deluxe Edition?

Reactions: Angelo and Samson

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
It was amazing to watch it blow up over a few hours and see one moderator (MegaMagnezone) wipe out 22,000+ karma accumulated across 5 years of posting.
Same mod:
It's off topic. Maybe if the event was Overwatch related it would be a slightly different story but a political story around a game never coming to the Switch is off topic.
What?

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Blizzard cancelled the Overwatch launch event at Nintendo NYC, and there was a thread made about it. Moderators eventually come in and say "Politics aren't allowed in the subreddit" (If you click that link, you'll see the karma actually isn't 0 like the forum preview is showing, it's negative 8000), even though that was never explicitly a rule.

They even try to ban the discussion under the guise of Rule 1, aka "Rule 1 - Remember the human and be respectful of others" because apparently Blizzard the corporation is a human deserving respect?

And then in the middle of the night, with no discussion, they create Rule 11/11.5 that forbids politics.

The absolute best part was when they tried invoking Rule 1 "No hate-speech, personal attacks, or harassment. Remember the human and be respectful of others." as if that was a reasonable rule application to ban a discussion.
He Call of Duty prestiged his reddit account. Impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.